My naked ambition

Hi MsV. Just read your diary. Well done on your weight loss. :) I've been on cd for a week now and have my first WI tomoro. Good luck with your journey. x

Hello Cupcakes84 and thank you for your words of encouragement. I was literally just reading through your diary. I find MM diaries really great to keep me focused and on track and quite funny to see that we all think very much the same. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. I'm sure once you see the first weigh in results, it will keep you motivated. You have been on plan and focused, so you will see the results.

Good luck and don't forget to check in when you get home xx

So day 3 is almost over and I am about to hit the sack. I've chugged my 3 litres of water and just had my 3rd meal for the day of porridge. I was lazy this morning and didn't want to go up to the micro and make my porridge, so I ended up having a bar. I know I am meant to wait until week 3, but it was out of laziness and I paid for it with my funny tummy after for the rest of the day. Funny tummy means I have to chug more water...... oooooooh fun!!
I'm not going to lie and say this is easy - IT'S NOT and I don't want to ever get back here to have to get on this horrible diet again. It's a bloody great diet with fast results, but I must must relearn my eating habits.
Went to the pub after work for a leaving do and they had crisps out on the table. Raaaaaaaaaaa!! I want to be like the 23 year olds in my office that have not an inch of fat on them. I stuck to a glass of water and then headed home. I was on the claphan junction train from olympia and as we approached CJ, I heard this shouting and I look over to see 2 girls laying in to each other - one has a baby in the pram!! So I think the shorter girl pushed in earlier to get on the train and pushed this woman with the pram out the way without apologising or saying excuse me. So the girl with the pram told her she needed to get some manners and then the shorter girl put her hand up as if to say don't talk to me, but I think she connected with the pram girl's face! WELL!!! When we got off the train, the girl with the pram gave short girl a proper wack/punch or something - I didn't see. I walked away, but I heard short girl crying and there were people helping and I heard the police coming. Mental!! All over manners. I agree with the manners side of things - I wish people realised that they are free and a little smile with an "excuse me" goes a long way!

I'm watching the repeat of Kardashians (yup I'm a groupie) and then headed to bed. I really want to talk to D about having a salad this weekend, but will see if I can hold off until our date next week when we have an overnight stay at a hotel in London for a little naughty night (not a naked naughty night mind you - just no where near that yet!)

I came in to the office early this morning for a scheduled call with a new prospect that I am quite excited about and he has just emailed to reschedule for the 2nd August! Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. How frustrating is that?!?!?! Had a massive barnaby with boss a.k.a best friend yesterday in my 1-2-1 and needless to say it didn't go down well. I basically said that everyone thinks she made the wrong hire with the marketing director and he is one of the most negative people that I have ever worked with.
We are meant to be a team, but he has segregated his team from the rest of us and that is having a massive impact on motivation and morale!

Anyways moving on, I have just worked out that at loosing an average of 3lbs a week I can get to my goal weight by my birthday - literally the week of my birthday! Fingers crossed. Vanessa can do this!! Oh and if anyone wants the spreadsheet which is amazing, then send me your email add and I will ping it to you.

Sounds like you're having a difficult time at work. Well done for not resulting to food for comfort. You're very determined. It can't be easy having your best friend as your boss. I hope you guys won't let the work stress get in the way of your friendship. Keep being positive & I'm sure it'll all get better. x

Another negative day in the office. Shot down yet again for an idea to help increase revenues. I just don't understand the negativity. Will need to bring it up again tomorrow with the boss lady. Just don't understand why she has become so negative.

Anyways. Today was poop. Had day 4 CD hangover so left the office early to come home. On the way I popped to the cake place to pick up a couple of things for the cake orders I have for Saturday. Not excited about baking cakes this weekend at all, but orders are money and Lord knows I could do with the cash!!

Home now and tired. Watching Emmerdale omnibus that I recorded at the weekend, but it's not even that interesting. I've had my porridge dinner already, so think I might take myself off to bed, although I think I have another litre to drink for the day as I only managed around 2 litres today.

No ketostix but I've been 100% and also day 4 hangover suggests that I am in the burn. Bloody hope so! Checked the scales when I came in (of course) and I'm still hovering on the 12st mark. If I keep 100% I will see the 11s on Monday WI. Here's hoping. Ideally want to get to 11.11, but maybe that is pushing it.

Weekend is approaching and I am not looking forward to it. As the last time, I prefered the week days as I was busy and in a routine. The weekends were tough tough tough. I might make plans to take Goddaughter to the movies - although she will be after popcorn, so maybe not. Oh I don't know! Got indigestion - yuck. What can I take to get rid of that?

Sounds like you're having a difficult time at work. Well done for not resulting to food for comfort. You're very determined. It can't be easy having your best friend as your boss. I hope you guys won't let the work stress get in the way of your friendship. Keep being positive & I'm sure it'll all get better. x

Not easy, but we made an agreement when she applied for the role that I would respect her as the MD in work but outside work she's my friend. It seems to be working, but I guess I have the same frustrations I would have if she wasn't my friend. One of my issues is that I got on really well with my ex boss and she literally took on board whatever I said, because she trusted my judgement, but with this one, she doesn't seem to trust that I know what I am talking about - yet I am the most experienced person in the industry. Raaaaaaa. Ohhhhh how close I was to breaking out the German haribo and the KP chilli nuts in my drawer! LOL

LOLOL!! You have Haribos and chilli nuts in your drawer and haven't caved?! You're good!! I wish I had your determination.
So, the cakes, are they for the hen do?
Mint tea is good for digestion by the way. x

Hey MsV, how're you doing?

Back