My naked ambition

Well done on passing up the cakes! It's just habit, making you automatically want to buy them. Slim people would look at the cakes, only they would probably only eat one, whereas I would want them all ;P

You sound like your head is in the right place for when you finish, I'm under no impressions I can go back to how I was.

I'm the same with getting caught buying things! Doesn't help that my DS is a little snitch too, LMAO.

Have a lovely time shopping, I hope you find something pretty! :)

HA HA HA - you're right - they can have one and stop at that.
Will fill you in on the shopping when I get back!

Have a lovely day x

Didn't Kate Middleton look phenomenal? Classic, stunning but a wee bit too skinny. My mum called to tell me that she was 8 stone and wanted to drop further! Bit too much for my liking, but each to their own. Still stunning!

Had such a fun afternoon at Westfield with Sara. For the first time I didn't feel conscious of going shopping with my size 10 friend! Yes I am far from the weight and size I want to be but I felt confident going in to the shops with her and trying stuff on and showing her. We also went for lunch and the waitress looked at me like I was mad when I broke out a bar whilst Sara tucked in to slouvlaki, olives and humus. The waitress then came over and questioned me about the diet! Lol.

I bought a dress from a high street store that would never have ever fitted me in the past, but to be honest it's nothing special and not worth spending over 150 on it, so back it goes tomorrow.
I did buy a diamanté belt though and a couple of other blingy bits. Today I headed out to get my hair chopped a little bit more and then into Clapham Junction where I ended up getting a lovely dress at a third of the price. Very pleased with it and is a better choice in my transition period.
Got the cutesy sandals also for the evening outfits, with a tiny tiny wedge and loads of bling. So actually I think I am all sorted for next weekend! Waiting on D coming home and we're going to watch the Kennedys which we taped. I still really want to eat, so need to continue the focus, have only been back on 100% since Tuesday and I'm alright, but my head wants to chew, so if I can learn anything from this past 2 weeks, it's to stick to 100% unless absolutely necessary ( like when I had the awards, but not lunch with the girls) and then I wont have the head mess a few days down the line. I have made a promise to stick until next weekend. Let's face it, I have 4 days off next weekend, so I just need to practise restraint as I am not even have way to goal - I am still obese - just because people say I look good as I am doesn't mean I can stop. They are only comparing my current look to my previous look, so of course it's better - but just think of the comments when I get down to my goal weight. That's what I need to focus on. I'll be honest and admit that D thinks that we're getting nandos tonight, because I suggested it and he now thinks I can control it and get straight back on, and physically I have but mentally I am messing with my head. Get yourself in check Vanessa and remember why you are doing this, I have done it so far and can do it. I'm off to watch tv and glut some water.

Well week 8 weigh in and only lost 1lb, but tweedledum tweedledee, I'm not going to let it phase me! I have a tremendously heavy TOTM so will put it down to that. Next week is going to be a restart for me after the planned break off this weekend, so will just focus on staying 100% until Thursday evening and then carb free until Monday and then back on it to shift the next 3.5 stones which I am super excited about!

Can't believe I have ANOTHER 3.5 day week this week he he he. Trying hard to focus and bring in my contracts before I head off as next week I will probably be in cuckoo land with the restart!

Must stop reading diaries and get on it. LOL.

Hey how's it going? Xx

I'M BAAAAAACKKKKKKKK!!!
Had an amazing amazing time! From start to finish I just danced danced and danced. The 8 of my girls from different friend groups gelled really well and we partied HARD. I stuck to carb free options (chicken salad) which I made myself with olives, cheese and other fun stuff and drank A LOT of Hennessy which I mixed with water. Needless to say I was rather tipsy, but I was controlled and knew when to stop and stick to water and then get back on it.
Felt amazing in my outfits - will attach a couple of pics in a minute. Still on a massive high, but super tired. Going back to work tomorrow instead of Tuesday as I really want to get back in to a routine and focus on the next 6 weeks before I have a trip and another weekend off to Valencia.

How is everyone doing?

Restart today = 12stone 10lbs. Back on it - 3litres of water, 3 packets, power through for the next 6 weeks until Valencia and I hope for a 21lbs loss.

GET IT OFF!!!

Well done for getting back into it so well, glad you had a great weekend, WWP! :D

Whooooop! Day 3 of being 100% back on it and this morning showed a 6lb loss! Sooooo after meeting my CDC last night, she said that I would have retained water from the olives I added to my salad! LOL.
She said to me that I'm not allowed olives or olive oil on my next weekend off for Valencia! :cry: Going to be a bloody boring salad!

Not with the 6lbs off I have reached my lowest weight ever that I can remember in my adult life! I pray the next 2 weeks gets me in to the 11s and then I will power through to the weekend off.

Still got the SPW weekend blues though. If anyone wants to have a look at the photos from the weekend, I think you can see them here on FB external link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150252013581745.365526.633146744&l=b0fb887aae

Hope everyone is having a successful week. I'm wishing away the next 5 days to get to WI! LMAO

xx

WOW! 6lbs is fantastic! Well done on getting to your lowest weight for ages too, doesn't it feel amazing! I'll have a look at those pics later, love noseying :D

Hey how's it goingXx

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?? You and Sonya left me:cry:

I'm good - back on it now after the weekend off, so I'm excited for the next 6 weeks stint and looking forward to my trip in June to Valencia. More importantly how are you getting on? xx

Woooooo hoooo - another 1lb off this morning - that's 7 this week. I CANNOT WAIT FOR OFFICIAL WEIGH IN. :D

Got soooo much work to do today, but I wanted to record my feelings of happiness today.
Everything is feeling good. D came home with a present for me last night - an XBox 360 and Kinect thingy for me to buy fitness games etc to get me back in to the gym slowly. He left a wee not to tell me he loves me on the bed this morning. Also my Ricky who is my best male friend is probably going to come to Valencia for the weekend with me and the rest of the crew and that makes me happy.
I said to D this morning that I can't wait to be married to him - it's not about the wedding (but it is about the ring) I just want to belong to him forever and ever.... I hope that's enough of a bang in the head hint that the proposal comes soon! LOL

Anyways I am super happy today and taking this feeling to power forward with my 3 packets and 3litres!!

Here's to everyone having a successful day :clap::clap:

Hi - I've just read through your whole diary and it's really inspirational, you're doing so well. I started SS on Monday and have lost 6lbs so far - if I get as much off as you I'll be chuffed.

One question I want to ask you - where is the portuguese fish restaurant you mentioned? This is for when I can eat, obviously! I'm in Caterham.

Karen

What a lovely boyfriend you've got there!

I would love an X-Box, I want it for Gears Of War 3 though (I'm a weirdo!)

You'll have to get The Micheal Jackson experience, it's brilliant!

Have a great day, can't wait to hear your WI results <3 :D

Hi - I've just read through your whole diary and it's really inspirational, you're doing so well. I started SS on Monday and have lost 6lbs so far - if I get as much off as you I'll be chuffed.

One question I want to ask you - where is the portuguese fish restaurant you mentioned? This is for when I can eat, obviously! I'm in Caterham.

Karen

Hi Karen,
Thank you so much for reading and I'm glad you have found it inspriational.
WELL DONE for your loss so far. My losses are bigger this week because I had a weekend planned off and retained water from eating salty food (oops!) Your losses should average out to around a stone a month. All great stuff. This really is the best diet if you learn about yourself at the same time.

OOoh - not sure what restaurant was the fish one but I did take D to a greek restaurant for his birthday that have a lot of grilled fish options which you can have with greek salad. That's on the road between Wandsworth and Putney, so not far from you at all.
I went to fish restaurant with the champagne girls last week called LiveBait in Covent Gardens - that was amazing too! All grilled seafood.

Good luck for your journey and let us know how you are getting on xx

What a lovely boyfriend you've got there!

I would love an X-Box, I want it for Gears Of War 3 though (I'm a weirdo!)

You'll have to get The Micheal Jackson experience, it's brilliant!

Have a great day, can't wait to hear your WI results <3 :D

Check you out with your fabulous losses Carla! You're kicking fat out of the park!

I ordered the MJ Experience today!! Can't wait - that's me in for the next 6 weeks before Valencia with lots to keep me busy! LOL

Last edited:
Thanks for responding MsV and good luck with the Xbox stuff - I've got a Wii and I just can't get into it at all! I bought a treadmill from Ebay a couple of weeks ago so have just been using that most nights. No doubt it'll soon be a place to hang my washing :)

One of my friends has been doing Flabelos sessions over the past 3 weeks with Atkins and she's lost 9.5 inches and dropped a dress size! I'm searching high and low to find one in SW London or near Hammersmith. If anyone hears of one, please let me know! Apparently it helps with cellulite too, which on my legs is awful. I want to do it!!!
Also scale surfing as always and I've lost another 1lb, so officially I am on the 3 stone loss this morning! :eek:
Can't bloody believe it - happy happy happy! I've also taken a decision to change my overall goal to 10 stone, but will go down to 9 and a half first in order to stabilise myself at 10. Ohhhhhh it's all so close and yet so far! LOL. I'm focused and on it though.

Fat kicking blessings for the day people xx

So I've bitten the bullet and booked to go home to see the parents first weekend of June. I'm hoping to get in to low 11s by then which is another 10lbs or so to allow for the added pounds after the weekend. I have already started to panic about why's they're going to say the weight loss since I last saw them in Feb. I've already said to my mum that I will be eating salads and grilled chicken and fish etc, but no home cooked roti and chicken curry for me! She said ok no problem. I'll tell them that because I'm not exercising I have to be strict on my food in take. Hopefully that will keep my dad from having a go at me. On a good note the whole Glasgow lot that live in London are going home that weekend so it will be a massive knees up with everyone on the saturday night. Also as I'll be home and eating from the Thursday I'll be able to have a few drinks! Then I have 3 weeks of strictness before Valencia. Lets see if I can get in to the 10s before then, even if its high 10s.

I'm still lying in bed this morning having done all the housework yesterday. Today I'm going to play on my Xbox and then head out to get a couple of games from the exchange shop. Its all about me chilling out today. WI tomorrow and I can't bloody wait!

I'M BACK I'M BACK!!!!

Lord knows where Sonya went..... have loved catching up on your diary sounds like you've had some fun times and are doing really well!!!

Can't wait (I actually just wrote 'weight'.... oh dear!) until I'm in the 12s! xx

p.s. I meant to add I've been off Cambridge so not been on the forums, but I'm back with a steely vengeance!!!!

Back