my new baby x

Ah that's good, I'm sure Jack will be great with his little sister when she comes along, he loves babies and is so gentle but you never really know until your in that situation I just hope people don't focus all on the baby when visiting or I'll something to say, I'm just worried Jack might feel pushed out x

I think that's a good idea, I suggested to hubby about getting Jack a pressie and saying its from the baby x

My jess is obsessed with toystory I got Jessie and bullseye toys from Argos to give him from the baby cus I know he wants them he already got all the others,
And got a climbing frame and trampoline to put in garden too so he occupied and got some things to be getting on with, gunna get him a few new DVDs too so I can occupy him if I'm busy x

Yeah I might get a couple more mickey mouse clubhouse dvd's for him and also a toy he can play with. I just came back from scan as soon as I walked through door if grabbed for my maternity record shouting 'sister' it's because he knows there's scan pic's in there it's so cute x

We named him Jack after my hubby's granddad, but I love the name Jack anyway so it was the easiest decision in the world x

Hollie Mai @ 5 weeks xx
HOLLIE MAI 062.jpgHOLLIE MAI 074.jpg
HOLLIE MAI 064.jpghollie mai 024.jpg

Attachments

• HOLLIE MAI 075.jpg
    HOLLIE MAI 075.jpg
    501.8 KB · Views: 94
Back