My new best friend

najtaek

Since I started on SW just over a week ago, I've found a new best friend. She is never far away and rarely goes home these days.......who is it?
Susie, my Slow Cooker!
I have found her to be invaluable as she is always cooking me nourishing low fat soups and stews. In fact I've used it almost every day since I started.

Has anyone else got a "friend" they can't do without?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Now that I have one I don't understand how I survived without one! Love mine. Cooks so much stuff it's brilliant x

Only had a small one before but today bought a nice big one!! Beef stew I up!!!

I must look at that website 365crockpot......I'm sure I cold use quite a few of them lol

My Best Friend is my Husband Gaz :)
He has been the best support anyone could ask for and he always helps where he can.
I wouldnt of been able to do it without him.

On the other hand for kitchen appliances. I love my Actifry, it makes gorgeous syn free chips/wedges/roasties and other stuff.
I also love my slow cooker and my hand blender :)

Bought a blender at the weekend and used it for the first time today. I haven't got an Actifry and tbh as there's only me, probably wouldn't use it that much.

Lucky you to have a loving supportive husband. It must make it easier for you. I have my 3 grown up daughters who try and encourage me. One of them is on the journey too.

Back