My New Diary - green days

Hi I'm new to this site and slimming world I'm not a veggie but only eat chicken just don't like meat how do I follow your diary x

Hi Vixy, welcome :) Have you just started Slimming World ? Are you going to a class or doing it from home ? To follow my diary you just need to click on 'subscribe'. Although if you have made a post (which you have), it may have subsribed you automatically x x

I'm off to the doctors to weigh myself today (first weigh in of my re start). I'm pretty sure I've put on weight in the last couple of weeks, so I'm quite scared. I've got to face the truth though.

Last edited:
Good luck hun, I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think. Draw a line and start again :) x

So, I'm back up to the weight I started at before Slimming World. Which isn't that bad as I only lost 3 lbs. It's what I expected so it's ok. (If at first you don't succeed, try, try again). I'm going to start officially from Monday as I have a party to go to tomorrow night, so I'd rather get that out of the way first.

Last edited:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has tried the super speed soup ? And is it vegetarian ? I've heard other people talking about it on here and thought I might try some. Does it help speed up weight loss ?

I think it uses beef stock but you could always swap for veg. I'm going to be making it later tonight after ive been shopping so I'll let you know how I get on xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Started/re-started today :) I've been quite busy so my foods been a bit all over the place today. I have made a big batch of Slimming World butternut squash soup for dinner (and to freeze), so I'm looking forward to that later :)

Last edited:
I'm going to have to start a fresh tomorrow, I screwed up a bit today :( Me and my sugar addiction need help!!!

Last edited:
Plan for tomorrow (so far)

Tuesday 15th October

Breakfast - Porridge (oat so simple) (HeB), almond milk (1 syn), strawberries

Lunch - 4 Ryvita (HeB), 2 Philadelphia light mini tubs (HeA), chopped up cucumber and apple

I followed the Slimming World recipe from the website. The ingredients were, onions, potatoes, butternut squash, garlic, vegetable stock. Very simple, and yummy :)

Back