My New Diary - green days

Tuesday 15th October

Breakfast - Porridge (oat so simple) (HeB), almond milk (2 syns), strawberries

Lunch - Butternut squash soup, 4 Ryvita (HeB) with 2 Philadelphia light tubs (HeA) and chopped cucumber

Dinner - 2 veggie sausages, rustic mash, broccoli, tomato sauce (1 syn)

Snacks - 2 satsumas, 2 hot chocolates with a splash of almond milk (3 syns each), 2 Mullerlight chocolate desserts (5 syns each)

Syns - 19

Body magic - Legs, bums and tums (1 hour)

Last edited:
Eww, feel like I've eaten way to much today. It's hard when you're used to restricting and bingeing normally.
I'm still struggling with chocolate cravings too :(

Last edited:
I worked out my almond milk syns wrong, so they have been a bit high today. I'll have less tomorrow to make up for it.

Welcome back to SW :wavey:

I'm on a little break from diets, was finding it to hard & stressful, & just getting myself worked up & frustrated. Plan is to start afresh on Mon, as scared if I'm off plan too much longer I'll undo absolutely all my progress so far. I think SW is good as it gives a bit of structure. Hope you start to find it a bit easier hun.

X

Welcome back to SW :wavey:

I'm on a little break from diets, was finding it to hard & stressful, & just getting myself worked up & frustrated. Plan is to start afresh on Mon, as scared if I'm off plan too much longer I'll undo absolutely all my progress so far. I think SW is good as it gives a bit of structure. Hope you start to find it a bit easier hun.

X

Hi Emmster, it's nice to hear from you, I hope your little break is doing you some good :) I like the structure of Slimming World too, and I do think it helps me in a lot of ways. I'm finding it hard at the moment as I get very strong sugar/chocolate cravings, and when I'm like this all I want to do is binge ! Trying to stay strong, but it's hard x x

Wednesday 16th October

Breakfast - Porridge (oat so simple) (HeB), almond milk (2 syns), strawberries

Lunch - 4 Ryvita (HeB), 2 Philadelphia light tubs (HeA), chopped cucumber, 1 mini clem, 1 apple

Dinner - Veggie stir fry with noodles, soy sauce, fry light

Snacks - Muller corner strawberry (5.5 syns), breakaway bar (5 syns)

Syns - 12.5

Last edited:
Found you! Well, found you before already but then my phone conked out... subscribing this time! Keep going - I find that the longer I stick to the plan and avoid sugary food, the less I crave it.

Hadn't heard of super speed soup before, will look it up, thank you!

Found you! Well, found you before already but then my phone conked out... subscribing this time! Keep going - I find that the longer I stick to the plan and avoid sugary food, the less I crave it.

Hadn't heard of super speed soup before, will look it up, thank you!

Thank you :) I'm trying my best to avoid buying any chocolate etc. it's hard though. My cravings are through the roof sometimes. I'm going to try and just have dark chocolate if I need a fix.

I haven't made the speed soup yet, I might try it next week. The butternut squash soup is gorgeous though ! :)

Think it could be down to the change in the weather. I have only just finished mine and I'm still hungry, lol. Just be having a yogurt and some grapes regardless of how hungry I am.

Some days I just feel hungry all day lol. Don't worry about it, if you try to snack on mostly superfree and drink plenty of water then you'll be fine :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thursday 17th October

Breakfast -

Lunch - Jacket potato with baked beans and salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber)

Dinner - Veggie stir fry with noodles, soy sauce and fry light, 1 mini clem

Snacks - Cadbury sandwich snack (5 syns), 1 apple, 3 Babybel (HeA), 1 pot shot

Syns - 5

Last edited:
Friday 18th October

Breakfast - Porridge (oat so simple) (HeB), almond milk (2 syns)

Lunch - Butternut squash soup, 4 Ryvita (HeB)

Dinner - Stir fry veg with noodles, soy sauce and fry light

Snacks - 6 Biscuits and 1 packet of crisps (before and after giving blood), 2 packets of minstrels

Last edited:
I've had a bit of a day off plan today. I gave blood this afternoon, so ended up having some biscuits and crisps before and after (the nurses encouraged me as I sometimes feel faint). So I'm not going to worry about counting the syns and just have a day off. I also just had a little bag of minstrels :)

Back