My New Diary - green days

I don't think I will of lost anything this week, but I'm just happy I've managed to follow the plan fairly well :)

Saturday 19th October

Breakfast - Porridge (oat so simple) (HeB), almond milk (2 syns)

Lunch - Butternut squash soup, 4 Ryvita (HeB), 2 Philadelphia light mini tubs
(HeA)

Dinner -

Snacks - Iced gems (5 syns)

Syns - 7

Last edited:
Sorry I've missed a few days. Tomorrow's plan so far is...

Tuesday 21st October

Breakfast - Porridge (HeB), Alpro almond milk (2 syns), strawberries

Lunch - 4 Ryvita (HeB), 2 Philadelphia light mini tubs (HeA), 1 apple

Dinner -

How's it going? :) xx

Hi Jade, well, I'm not very good at Slimming World, or slimming in general ! I have a habit of messing things up at the weekend. But I'm still trying :)
I'm starting a new job in a couple of weeks, and I can't wait for the fresh start. I'm hoping it's going to help towards the new slimmer me :) My current job is in a cake shop (need I say more!).

Hi Jade, well, I'm not very good at Slimming World, or slimming in general ! I have a habit of messing things up at the weekend. But I'm still trying :)
I'm starting a new job in a couple of weeks, and I can't wait for the fresh start. I'm hoping it's going to help towards the new slimmer me :) My current job is in a cake shop (need I say more!).

I know that feeling! I work in a fast food place, and we get free food on our breaks. Its hard to say no sometimes haha. Good luck with the new job! xx

Hi everyone, I'm trying to decide whether to start going to class again. There is one on tonight at 7.30pm. I'm wondering if it might help with motivation. Any thoughts ?? x x

Hi :)

Class does motivate me, knowing someone else is weighing me makes me stick to plan more (though a lot of people can do it on their own no problem). I also like it cos I get recipe ideas and tips in group too! I find I do better the weeks I stay for group rather than just pay and go.

The 12 week countdown is paying for 12 weeks in advance (but you get 2 free so roughly £50) plus the free Christmas cook book. You can also get a 6 week countdown for £30 (1 week free) but no recipe book

Although I'm doing it solo, I used to go to classes and found them really helpful. If I wasn't on such a budget I'd probably go again :)

I'm finding that going to group is really valuable in keeping me motivated - knowing that someone else is going to weigh me and, if I don't ask them not to, announce whether I've gained or lost keeps me focussed when I'm tempted to eat something off-plan. Did you find it helpful when you went before?

Thank you ladies, you've convinced me, I'm going to give it a try :) I did find it helpful when I went before, but after a binge I was too embarrassed/scared to go back. So I must be braver this time :)

Hope you dont mind if I join in, I do mostly green days too

I went to group this evening and it was really good. The group leader was really nice and very encouraging. I weighed in at 11st1lb ... felt like crying :(

I'm going to be trying Extra Easy this week and see how I get on.

aww don't worry about it! everyone has gains sometimes, the most important thing is that you don't dwell on it and let it pull you down. In my experiences this normally leads to me feeling crap and more binges with me xx

Well done for joining a group, hope that you find it helpful & motivating. Know how you feel about weighiing more - after 2 weeks I gained over 5lb, & it took me about 9 weeks to lose under double that!! Try not to let it get you down though, you are making a positive step going to group & hopefully moving jobs will make things a little bit easier. You're not aline in struggling, hopefully going to group will give that bit extra support when you need it. Good luck, & well done for perservering!

X

Back