Discover My new Discover plan diary starting tomorrow!

Well done for getting bk on track and planning ;) x

Wednesday

Breakfast - OSS with berries (2.5)

Lunch - WW Beef Hotpot with veg (4), WW strawberry meringue (2)

Tea - ham sandwich as yesterday with salad - total (5), strawberries and ML (2)

Snacks - Walkers sunbites (2), 1/4 pt skimmed milk (.5), 2L NAS/Water, WW choc chip biccies x 4 (1) 250ml glass wine

Total for day = 21.5/23

total for week = 60.5/69

Last edited:
Woohoo well done lovely. Right back on track :)

Looks good :) x

Day off today and what a beauuuuutiful day it is!! Going to Mums this afternoon but this morning going to get the dog out for a nice long walk in this sun!!

First stop - hayfever tab!! Not stopped sneezing and rubbing my nose til I got up!! :(

Thursday

Breakfast - OSS with berries and skimmed milk (3)

Lunch - WW crustless cheese and onion quiche (5.5) with salad, 1 boiled egg (1.5), 75g reduced fat coleslaw (1), WW Toffee and honeycomb dessert (2)

Tea - Morrissons Eat Smart Lamb Hotpot (6) with veg ++, strawberries and ML (2)

Snacks - 2L NAS/Water, 1 x Alpen light (1).......no wine tonight - nicely chilled perrier!

Points for day = 29/23 + tea to add

Points this week = 89.5/92 + tea to add

Have a good day everyone!

Edited to say that lunch was lush!!!

DAMN!!!! The dratted wine made it into my glass with a bag of Scampi fries!! ! 2 x 250ml glasses = 5points + 2 pionts SF! so I have gone over todays points but am still OK from the weeks point of view - I've amended above!!

xx

Last edited:
Another day another dollar, back to work!

Friday

Breakfast - 60g branflakes with skimmed milk (3.5)

Lunch - 2 x WW Oval pizza (7) WW toffee and honeycomb dessert (2)

Tea - Ham salad with boiled egg and 1 tbsp light salad cream (3), strawberries and ML (2)

Snacks - 2L Water / NAS, Walkers Sunbites (2), Alpen light x 1 (1), Scampi fries (2)

Total points for day = 22.5/23

Total points for week = 112/115

Edited to say I absolutely ADORE those toffee and honeycomb pots - they are absolutely delish and just like having a lovely real ice cream!!

Last edited:
you are doing ace...keep it up :D even a little slip up can be ok and not make that much of a difference :)

Looks yummy :D x

We deffo all need a glass of wine now and again dawnie, I'd collapse I think without the odd one, everything in moderation is what WW has taught us:) yum yum yummy
at the honeycomb pots, it's on my shopping list! Have a lovely weekend xx

Soggy Saturday

I'm sure the entire country is getting soaked.....good for the gardens!! :rolleyes:

Not feeling top notch this morning, have felt a bit gurgly in the derriere department for a few days, :sign0137: no idea why as my diet is more stable than ever before now I am WW bound!! But weirdness abounds.

At work this afternoon til midnight and then back in first thing tomorrow so a very quick turnaround and no chance to create anything and o chance of purchasing anything sensible, so I am afraid I am heading tomorrow for bacon buttie in the morning and a big steak for tea!! :eating: I wonder if it is protein I am missing - I need to up that intake!

I will jump on the scales in the morning and to be honest even tho I am still on track, I can feel in my body that I have either gained or stayed the same!! Why is that?? Not expecting anything off though :cry:

Anyhow back to today!!

Breakfast OSS with berries (3)

Lunch - WW chicken hotpot (4) with veg, melon (1).

Tea - ham salad with boiled egg, 1 tbsp Heinz Light Salad cream (3.5), Strawberries and ML (2)

Snacks - 1/4 pt skimmed milk (.5), Walkers Sunbites (2), Alpen light x 1 (1), 2L NAS / water

Total for day = 17/23 - not enough but don't know what else to have!

Total for week = 129/138 + meal TBC

Have a good day all

xx

Last edited:
Good luck for WI! Enjoy butty n steak :) xx

Gutted

Morning all :wave_cry:

Well weighed in and I have gained a pound which means I have failed my first mini target of getting below 14st by today - and last week I was only 0.5 lb away from it! :banghead: :argh:

I've had my diary on and other than a tube of refreshers last night at work which I don't know the points for but did have 6 points still available I have been as good as gold again. I don't have *weeks to worry about so it is not that.

I am gutted!! :cry: :cry:

No point in focussing on it tho - back to good as gold although this week I do go away for 3 nights to Toulouse so I aim to lose that dratted pound by Thursday morning!! Back on Sunday so will weigh in and start again on Monday.

Hope the scales go the right way for you all, have a lovely day, back tomorrow

xxx

Aww bless u hun! That sucks! If u have been good :( could u try pp? Cx

Back