Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
hmmm 10pp left for the day and my daughter is sound asleep ..... what to have later while i relax with my feet up ..... :D

thinking a WW rice pudding and some peaches .... still have some pp's left over though :D hehe

Hi Hello_2_Slimmer Me I hope you don't mind but I thought as we talk about jacket potatos I would have a look at your diaries for ideas. Your menus look great.

of course i don't mind, the more the merrier :D
thank you. i tend to have the same things 2 days in a row if its home cooked or my current favourite food, so i end up with a lot of repeats but also some variety

... not sure what's for tea tonight yet but will be a ready meal .... i'm thinking either indian or chinese :) ... swaying more to the chinese as i have the stuff for stir fry veg in the fridge :) ... but no prawn crackers and already been to tesco once today ! :cry:

Enjoy those 10pp, I love my snacks once little ones are in bed!

yep they were well enjoyed ! i had 2x ww belgian chocolate slices and a ww rice pudding :D

mainly cause i could munch on the cake slices while finishing my daughters scarecrow costume ! :)

Tuesday 20/09/2011

Breakfast:
1x Banana - 0pp

Lunch:
220g (raw weight) Jacket Potato - 5pp
3x WW Sausages - 4pp
1/2 Jar WW Sausage Casserole - 2pp
Lettuce - 0pp
Cucumber - 0pp

Dessert:
1x WW Raspberry Layer, Fromage Frais - 1pp
1x Hartley's, No Added Sugar, Raspberry Jelly - 0pp

Tea:
Asda, Good For You, Beef in Black Bean Sauce + Rice - 9pp
20g Tesco Prawn Crackers - 3pp
Noodle Stir Fry - 5pp
100g (cooked weight) Sharwood's Medium Egg Noodles - 5pp
Beansprouts - 0pp
Mange Tout - 0pp
Babycorn - 0pp
Spring Onion - 0pp
Red Pepper - 0pp
Carrot - 0pp
5 Sprays of Frylight - 0pp
1 tbsp Soy Sauce - 0pp

Snacks:
Options Indulgence, Chocolate Fudge Hot Chocolate sachet (16g) - 1pp

Total: 30pp

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Wednesday 21/09/2011

Breakfast:
1x Banana - 0pp
1x WW Strawberry Layer Fromage Frais - 1pp

Lunch:
1x Bowl, Home-Made Veg Soup - 0pp
WW Chicken and Butternut Squash Curry Pot - 6pp
1x WW Mini Plain Naan Bread - 3pp

Dessert:
1x Hartley's, No Added Sugar, Raspberry Jelly - 0pp

Tea:
Asda, Good For You, Chicken Dinner - 6pp
1x 160g Tin, Tesco, Naturally Sweet, Sweetcorn - 3pp
1/2 Home-Made Yorkshire Pudding - 7pp
French Beans - 0pp

Snacks:
1x WW Jaffa Mini Roll - 2pp
1x 22g bag of Mini Chocolate Fingers - 3pp
1x Options, Choca Mocha, Hot Chocolate (11g Sachet) - 1pp

Total : 32pp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yorkshire Pudding

75g Plain Flour - 7pp
1 Egg - 2pp
75ml Skimmed Milk - 1pp
55ml Water - 0pp
1 Tbsp Oil - 4pp
Few Sprays of Frylight - 0pp

Put Dish with oil in (and few sprays of Frylight) into a pre-heated oven (220oc) Measure water and milk and put in a jug together, Sift Flour into a bowl, make well in centre, break egg into well, beat egg incorporating the flour, if you need to also add a bit of the water/milk mix. once smooth continue adding the water/egg mix slowing and beating to keep batter smooth. pout into the hot oil and put in oven to cook for about 25 min.

Total: 14pp

Attachments

• 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Menus are looking great as always guess what I have tomorrow????????

hmmm would it be a jactet potato ??? you don't seem to have them very often :D

Thursday 22/09/2011

Breakfast:
Bacon and Egg Roll - 8pp
1x Feasters Bacon Butty - 6pp
1x Omlette - 2pp

Lunch:
none as i had breakfast at 11am so wasn't hungry, but having an early dinner. :)

Tea:
2x Pork Loin Steaks with Apple Sauce - 12pp
Butternut Squash Chips - 0pp
French Beans - 0pp
Gravy using 10g gravy granuels - 1pp
2x Mini Yorkshire Puddings - 3pp

Snacks:
1x Options Indulgence, Chocolate Brownie, Hot Chocolate, (16g Sachet) - 1pp
1x 125g Pot, Ambrosia, Low Fat, Rice Pudding - 3pp

Total: 28pp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omlette / Bacon and Egg Roll

1 Egg - 2pp
1 Egg White - 0pp
Splash of Water - 0pp
Salt and Pepper
2 Sprays of Frylight - 0pp

Put omlette maker on to warm up, break the eggs into bowl, whisk, add a spash of cold water then the seasoning. beat again.
spray 1 of the sections (top and bottom) of the omlette maker with frylight.
pour in the mix and wait till its cooked.

.... if doing the Feasters Bacon Butty with it i then wash my hands and rinse the bowl i did egg mix in... then get a drink... then open the bacon roll and put it on a plate then into the microwave for 1 min. then when it pings take it out the microwave and add the ketchup and then the omlette is ready to come straight out the machine and into the roll :D

Butternut Squash Chips

Preheat oven to 180oc, Peel and cut up Butternut Squash, spray baking tray with frylight, place butternut squash onto try, sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper, spray with frylight, bake for 35 min, turning half way through

Had WI Today and lost 3.5lbs so really happy !! ... .. only another 2.5lbs till my next silver 7 and 3.5lbs to my 10% .... so as long as i'm good should get both in 2 weeks .... i might be able to have 1 or both next week but in my head i'm being realistic and saying 2 ! :D

Attachments

• 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 124
  • 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Hello_2_Slimmer_Me said:
Thursday 22/09/2011

Breakfast:
Bacon and Egg Roll - 8pp
1x Feasters Bacon Butty - 6pp
1x Omlette - 2pp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omlette / Bacon and Egg Roll

1 Egg - 2pp
1 Egg White - 0pp
Splash of Water - 0pp
Salt and Pepper
2 Sprays of Frylight - 0pp

Put omlette maker on to warm up, break the eggs into bowl, whisk, add a spash of cold water then the seasoning. beat again.
spray 1 of the sections (top and bottom) of the omlette maker with frylight.
pour in the mix and wait till its cooked.

.... if doing the Feasters Bacon Butty with it i then wash my hands and rinse the bowl i did egg mix in... then get a drink... then open the bacon roll and put it on a plate then into the microwave for 1 min. then when it pings take it out the microwave and add the ketchup and then the omlette is ready to come straight out the machine and into the roll :D

Had WI Today and lost 3.5lbs so really happy !! ... .. only another 2.5lbs till my next silver 7 and 3.5lbs to my 10% .... so as long as i'm good should get both in 2 weeks .... i might be able to have 1 or both next week but in my head i'm being realistic and saying 2 ! :D

Well
Done on your WI!!! Keep up the good work xx

Thank you :) .... i will definitely keep it up ! .... other then my 1st week, this week was my biggest lost so told mum we'd have to have kfc every week as this was the 1st week since starting the diet that i had one and lost more ... she wasn't so convinced that i should have 1 every week, lol :D hehe

Hello_2_Slimmer_Me said:
Thank you :) .... i will definitely keep it up ! .... other then my 1st week, this week was my biggest lost so told mum we'd have to have kfc every week as this was the 1st week since starting the diet that i had one and lost more ... she wasn't so convinced that i should have 1 every week, lol :D hehe

Lol!how much have u got to lose?I'm in my last 9lbs now and funding it hard keep STS every weigh in,and eating stuff I really shouldn't :-( xx

i have lots to loose :) ... not sure exactly how much i have to loose exactly as i've been doing small milestones at a time ... so 5%... 10%.... then i'll probably work out my 15% and 20% so i have smaller personal miles stones as i go along otherwise the end will be a very long way away ! lol.

ohh no :( a lot of people say it gets harder as you get closer to goal. i'm not looking forward to that bit, lol. ... i'm sure you will get there soon though! :) ... i know what you mean though that when you don't get a loss or the one you want that you eat stuff you shouldn't.... i think its the same thing that goes through your head when you are big and not happy with your body so you eat more chocolate and junk to make yourself feel better and then end up putting on more weight... then feel bad, so eat more to feel better..... :(

thank you :) ... you look like your doing great too :) .... i must get around to reading other peoples food diary's for some new ideas and to see how others are doing ... but i never seem to have enough hours in a day, lol

i'm having a home cooked indian meal tomorrow for tea :)

i have brought an Asda, good For You, curry meal in a box .... so has a Curry, Rice and Bombay Potatoes (10pp) .... then having it with a WW mini naan (3pp) and thought i would make some samosas from the WW Oriental Express Book .... but with a few tweeks.... e.g. without the chicken to make the pp slightly lower .... and without the corriander as i hate that!! :) ... and i brought some Onion Bargies .... but might see if i can find a recipe for them too. .... not sure i'll need them this week though but might have to have another curry night next week if i enjoy this one :D .....maybe next one i'll see how many pp's are in poppadoms and have them instead of naan bread :)

Friday 23/09/2011

Breakfast:
1x Banana - 0pp

Lunch:
Tesco L/C Ham Salad Sandwich - 6pp
Butternut Squash Chips - 0pp

Tea:
Asda, Good For You, Indian Menu (Chicken Tikka Masala, Pilau Rice, Bombay Potatoes) - 10pp
1x WW Mini Naan Bread - 3pp
6x Tesco, Onion bhaji's - 6pp

Snacks:
2x Home-made Vegetable Samosa's - 4pp
1x Options, Hot Chocolate - 1pp

Total: 30pp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vegetable Samosa's

100g Potato -2pp
50g Petit Pois - 1pp
100g Butternut Squash - 0pp
1x Onion - 0pp
1x Carrot - 0pp
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice - 0pp
5 Sheets Filo Pastry - 5pp
( i actually used 10 sheets but the circles i cut out of 2 of them for each samosa weighed the same as 1 sheet)
1/2 Tsp Cumin Powder - 0pp
1/2 Tsp Curry Powder -0pp
1 Tsp Garam Masala - 0pp
Frylight

Preheat oven to 200oc
Cut up Veg, put the Potato and Butternut Squash into a pan of boiling water and boil for 8 min, then add the Petit Pois and cook for a further 2 min.
Meanwhile Fry the Carrot and Onion in a frying pan using a few sprays of frylight... if it starts to stick to the pan add a splash of water. once cooked add the spices.
Put Everything in a mixing bowl and add the lemon juice.
Cut Circles out of the filo pastry (i used a small dinner plate), Spray 1 circle with Frylight then put another circle on top. put filling on 1/4 of the circle, fold in half then half again. crimp edges and put on a baking tray that has been lined and sprayed with frylight. once tray is full of samosa's spray with frylight and put in the oven for 25 min to cook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attachments

• 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
they were :) .... not sure if i'd make them into samosa's again as they were fiddly and the filo kept braking up ... but i might do a samosa strudel next time, so i just put the pastry straight onto baking tray then filling then just fold over the sides or put another sheet on the top. :) but would definitely have the veg filling again, maybe with rice or in a pitta bread, or something like that. .... or just as a side with a curry again just as a veg side instead of a samosa. :)

Back