ProPoints "My New Life" by 'Hello_2_Slimmer_Me'

thank you :) ... yep i'm happy with any loss .... hoping for a good loss next week though as i'm only 2lb away from my next silver 7 and 3lb's away from my 10% .... and if it goes too slowly and they start to seem really far away i have a tendency to get bored and give up :(

Thursday 29/09/2011

Breakfast:
Grapes - 0pp

Snack:
Stir Fried Beansprouts with Mange Tout and Onion - 0pp
(cooked the other night so just pinged in microwave to use them up)

Lunch:
2x WW Petit Pains - 6pp
1x Tin, WW Tuna in Thousand Island Dressing - 2pp
Lettuce - 0pp

Tea:
Asda, Good For You, Chicken Dinner - 6pp
Cauliflower - 0pp
Kale - 0pp
1/6th Yorkshire Pudding (home-made) - 2pp

Snacks:
3x WW Caramel Shortcakes - 10pp

Total: 26pp

Last edited:
Friday 30/09/2011

Breakfast:
1x Banana - 0pp

Lunch:
WW From Heinz Lasagne - 7pp
Butternut Squash Chips - 0pp

Tea:
Chinese Takeaway !!! :D - 37pp ??
* 5x Sweet and Sour Chicken with a Drizzle of sauce over meal - 11pp
* 1/2 Pork Chop Suey (beansprouts shared between 2, pork shared between 3) - 6pp
* 1/3 Duck Chow Mein - 6pp
* 1/3 Egg Fried Rice - 8pp
* 1/4 (Probably less) Bag of Chips - 5pp
* 2 Prawn Crackers - 1pp (just to they are counted, lol :) )

Total: 44pp

32 Daily
12 Weekly

12/49 weekly used so far

does my PP's for my chinese sound about right to everyone ? i still have all my pp's to use for my chinese so can still add a few more to it if i need to :)

Attachments

• 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
yeah yesterday was just a 1 off .... i had so much salad / fruit / veg yesterday i physically couldn't eat anymore pp's, lol .... i didn't even have room for my hot chocolate i was going to have :( ... made up for it today though :D hehe

.... i was using up all my left over veg yesterday so where it says cauliflower it was 1/4 of a plate of it, same with the kale, lol .. will see if i took a pic and post it... it really was loads of veg :)

thank you. i'm going to try and be good the rest of the week in hope to get it :)

:( didn't take pics of anything yesterday... but have finally uploaded all the ones i had taken for previous meals and attached them for their days :)

Saturday 01/10/2011

Breakfast:
1x Tin Peaches, Juice Drained - 0pp

Lunch:
2x Slices, Warburton Danish Light - 3pp
3x Slices, Sainsbury's Brunswick Ham - 2pp
10g Flora Light - 1pp
1x Bag, Walkers Salt and Vinegar Squares - 3pp
1x Chedds Brick - 2pp

Dinner:
1/2 Pack, Asda, Chosen By You, Spanish Style Chicken - 10pp
150g (Raw Weight) Potato - 3pp
Few Sprays of Frylight - 0pp

Dessert:
1x WW Rich Chocolate Dessert - 2pp

Snacks:
2x WW Lemon Cake Slices - 4pp

Total: 30pp

Sunday 02/10/2011

Breakfast:
1x Banana - 0pp

Lunch:
2x WW Sausages - 3pp
2x White Finger Rolls (50g Each) - 7pp
1 Onion, Fried in Fry Light - 0pp
25g Heinz Tomato Ketchup - 1pp
Lettuce, Cucumber, Spring Onion, Red Pepper, Cress - 0pp
20g Salad Cream - 1pp

Dessert:
1/4 Home-Made Orange Flan - 2pp
11g Light UHT Cream - 1pp

Tea:
192g (raw weight) Potato - 4pp
140g Roast Chicken - 6pp
Cauliflower - 0pp
White Sauce - 2pp
15g Carr's Sauce Flower - 1pp
150 ml Skimmed Milk - 1pp

80g Frozen Petit Pois - 1pp
10g Bisto, Chicken Gravy Granules - 1pp

Dessert:
2x WW Caramel Shortcake - 7pp

Total: 36 pp

32 Daily
4 Weekly

16/49 Weekly used so far

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Home-Made Orange Flan

1x Edler's Medium Flan Case - 7pp
1x Sachet, Hartley's Sugar Free Orange Jelly - 1pp (only actually need about 1/2)
1x Tin, Mandarins In Juice, Drained - 0pp

Make Jelly, Leave to cool down, then put in the fridge, keep mixing every 10 min till it starts to set ..... but down allow it to set fully.
meanwhile arrange the mandarin segments in the flan case.
spoon the jelly over the top as a glaze (the rest can be left in the bowl in the fridge to set fully and be enjoyed tomorrow ;) )
put flan in the fridge to finish setting the jelly.

.......... if you don't let the jelly set a bit first and put in straight onto the flan once made it will just soak into the sponge ! .... however you could put some on before the fruit to deliberately soak into the flan case to make it moister !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
yep it was really yummy !! ... and really low in PP ... i couldn't believe how low a flan case is !! ..... you could have half for 4pp ! and that's LOADS ! .... even 7pp for the whole thing is good if you have the PP to spare ! :D

you could even melt a bit of chocolate over it if you wanted to and make like a giant dessert jaffa cake :D

Hello_2_Slimmer_Me said:
yep it was really yummy !! ... and really low in PP ... i couldn't believe how low a flan case is !! ..... you could have half for 4pp ! and that's LOADS ! .... even 7pp for the whole thing is good if you have the PP to spare ! :D

you could even melt a bit of chocolate over it if you wanted to and make like a giant dessert jaffa cake :D

Giant Jaffa! Now your talking! I never thought they would be that low! Good find!

... i never thought they'd be that low either. its only cause i walked past them in tesco and wondered how many they were as with the lovely summer weather we have been getting i thought a piece of flan in the garden would be lovely ... i was really surprised they were so low ! :D .... but ohh so happy !! :D

Monday 03/10/2011

Breakfast:
1x Banana - 0pp
1x Feasters Bacon Butty - 6pp

Lunch:
Home-Made Sausage Hot Pot -10pp
Bag of Mixed Veg (Carrot, Cauliflower, Broccoli) - 0pp

Dessert:
1/2 Home-Made Orange Flan - 4pp
11g UHT Light Cream - 1pp

Tea:
1x Chedds Cheese and Toasties - 4pp
2x Tbsp, Tesco Value Sweet Pickle - 1pp
1x Bag, WW Ready Salted Hoops - 2pp

Total: 28pp

:( was under again today as was saving some points for a chocolate bar in the evening but i'd been so busy and i was so tired i went to bed early and forgot about it :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sausage Hot Pot

3x WW Sausages (cooked) - 4pp
250g Homepride Sausage Casserole Sauce - 3pp
150g (raw weight) Potato - 3pp
1x Carrot
1x Onion
1/4 Pt Water

Pre heat oven to 190oc.
Cut the cooked sausages into 3 of 4 pieces, put in an oven proof dish with chopped carrot and onion. pour over the sauce and the water, mix together, slice the potato into about 8 pieces and lay over the top. put the lid on the dish (or cover with tin foil)
Put in the oven for an hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
Hello_2_Slimmer_Me said:
Monday 03/10/2011

Breakfast:
1x Banana - 0pp

Lunch:
Home-Made Sausage Hot Pot -10pp
Bag of Mixed Veg (Carrot, Cauliflower, Broccoli) - 0pp

Tea:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sausage Hot Pot

3x WW Sausages (cooked) - 4pp
250g Homepride Sausage Casserole Sauce - 3pp
150g (raw weight) Potato - 3pp
1x Carrot
1x Onion
1/4 Pt Water

Pre heat oven to 190oc.
Cut the cooked sausages into 3 of 4 pieces, put in an oven proof dish with chopped carrot and onion. pour over the sauce and the water, mix together, slice the potato into about 8 pieces and lay over the top. put the lid on the dish (or cover with tin foil)
Put in the oven for an hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi how's it going?

Tuesday 04/10/2011

Breakfast:

Lunch:
Weight Watchers from Heinz, Vegetable Supreme Pizza - 13pp

Tea:
Asda, Chosen by You, Beef in Peppercorn Sauce with Rosemary Potatoes - 10pp
Butternut Squash - 0pp
roasted in Frylight - 0pp

Dessert:
1x Tin, Pineapple, Juice Drained - 0pp
3/4 Sachet, Hartley's Sugar Free Orange Jelly - 1pp

1x WW Rich Chocolate Dessert - 2pp
1x WW Jaffa Mini Roll - 2pp

Total: 34pp
32 Daily
2 Weekly

18 Weekly's used in Total

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
kool good luck ! :) xxx

i'm having a week this week where i feel like i'm eating a lot of junk / bad food :( ... even though its in my pp's .... and had a few days this week where i haven't even eaten all my daily's .... i'm sure its cause i had a bad loss last week ..... well a loss is still good but it was only 0.5lb so i was a bit disappointed ... so this week i've eaten a lot more comfort foods ... like bacon rolls and i have pizza today and i made a flan at the weekend .... and sausages in rolls .... and i know too much bread isn't good and i should have a nice jacket potato and salad ...... but to be honest i can't be bothered !! lol :) .... hopefully will have a bigger loss this week and get my brain back on track !

we started our drop a dress size by xmas challenge at class last week so will get a bauble for our trees for every 1lb we loose ... and i'm so close to my next silver 7 and my 10% that i really want my brain back on track ! :D

Hello_2_Slimmer_Me said:
kool good luck ! :) xxx

i'm having a week this week where i feel like i'm eating a lot of junk / bad food :( ... even though its in my pp's .... and had a few days this week where i haven't even eaten all my daily's .... i'm sure its cause i had a bad loss last week ..... well a loss is still good but it was only 0.5lb so i was a bit disappointed ... so this week i've eaten a lot more comfort foods ... like bacon rolls and i have pizza today and i made a flan at the weekend .... and sausages in rolls .... and i know too much bread isn't good and i should have a nice jacket potato and salad ...... but to be honest i can't be bothered !! lol :) .... hopefully will have a bigger loss this week and get my brain back on track !

we started our drop a dress size by xmas challenge at class last week so will get a bauble for our trees for every 1lb we loose ... and i'm so close to my next silver 7 and my 10% that i really want my brain back on track ! :D

Sounds great hun! All the best hope u do it!how much have u lost altogether so far!id love to drop a dress size by Xmas but can't ever see me being a size 10,lol don't think I've ever been that so doubt will happen xx

yep it should be :) thank you :) .. i've lost 19lbs now ... so 2lb left to go to my next silver 7 and 3lb to go to my 10% :D

... lol i don't think i'll ever be a size 10 either, lol ... the smallest i've ever been is a 14 and that wasn't for very long, lol :)

Back