Snacks:
1x Options, White Chocolate, Hot Chocolate (11g Sachet) - 1pp
Grapes - 0pp

Total: 33pp

32pp Daily
1pp weekly

Total Weeklies Used - 1/49

Last edited:
sorry but how can you eat half a cornet :eek: i'd demolish it all in one go, you picnic lunch sounds fab - if it was all together on the butty it would be heaven lol xxx

lol i wasn't sure if the cornets had points in them and as i only wanted 1/2 (the top bit that was soggy with ice cream) i gave my daughter the bottom half (which was just dry cornet)

yep some of the salad, ham and chicken all went in the sandwich ... i couldn't fit the frankfurter in, lol :)

OMG i'ce eaten so much today (will post next what i've had).... i only got 3pp left for today and not had tea yet ! lol ..... luckily i still have 48 weeklies left :)

instead of having fruit for my breakfast like i usually do on a day when i know i'm eating out i did a cooked breakfast as a treat ... so used 9pp on my breakfast ... then when we went out i ordered a standard chicken new yorker and they sent me a bigger plate portion .... :(

i was still good though as i gave my dad my tomato (as i don't like them anyway), the skin off the chicken and one of my onion rings (i thought at 2pp each i could still have 2 of them as i had lots of weeklies still) and i gave my daughter all my cheese and one of the chicken breasts (minus the bacon) ..... so it was only 1 chicken breast, 2 slices of bacon (i removed the fat from these) a bit of BBQ sauce that hadn't been stuck in the cheese, the onion rings, a jacket potato (that at least they had put in right) and some peas..... so at least i only used about 5pp more then usual .... as i only ate half my potato ... so only came to 20pp ! ... i was really proud of myself as before starting the diet if i'd ordered standard and they had sent large i would have eaten it all still (that's if i hadn't just ordered the large one in the 1st place)

when i got home and looked up the NI i was so glad i didn't just eat it all .... as per the menu so with chips instead of the jacket potato and then everything else mentioned above it would have been 50pp !!!
.......... yes 50 !!!!! ....... i couldn't believe it ! ..... if you think how much you can eat with your weeklies and this one meal was more then a weeks worth of weeklies !! i'd hate to think how many chips might have come out with it !! and how much cheese i actually removed ! and how much added fat was really on the meats!! it just shows how many pp's you can get something down by if you do make the healthier changes ! ..... even the KFC i had last weekend was less pp's then this !! .... i'm still shocked now and i found out a couple of hours ago how many pp's were in it !! ... for only about 26pp you could have a whole bag of chicken balls and sweet and sour sauce from the chinese and actually feel like your eating something unhealthy !!! lol

just an example but for the 50pp you could have

6 (63g) mars bars = 46pp
7 (49g) Dairy milk = 50pp
4 (133g) Pork Pies = 48 pp
9 (40g bags) Tangy Cheese Doritos - 50pp

Sunday 25/09/2011

Breakfast:
1 egg / 1 egg white omlette - 2pp
1 Slice Toast - 1pp
5g Flora Light - 1pp
1x 200g Tin, Heinz Spaghetti and Sausages - 5pp
Roasted Butternut Squash - 0pp

Lunch:
Chicken New Yorker + Onion Rings - 20pp
1x Chicken Breast - 5pp
2x Rashers of Bacon - 2pp
80g (approx) Peas - 2pp
2x Onion Rings - 4pp
1/2 Jacket Potato - 4pp
2 Tbsp BBQ Sauce - 2pp

Tea:
1x WW from Heinz, Pepperoni Pizza - 13pp
50g Heinz Tomato Ketchup - 1pp

Snacks:
1x Options, Dreamy Caramel Hot Chocolate, 11g Sachet - 1pp

Total : 44pp
29 pp - Daily
12 pp - weekly

13/49 weeklies used in total

Attachments

• 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Hello_2_Slimmer_Me said:
hmmm would it be a jactet potato ??? you don't seem to have them very often :D

Yes you got it right lol sorry I'm late replying. I had jacket with mince meat and gravy yesterday it was very yummy lol I have bought a casserole sauce so will be trying it on weekend with sausages so looking forward to it lol. Your menus are looking great by the way x x

lol i wasn't sure if the cornets had points in them and as i only wanted 1/2 (the top bit that was soggy with ice cream) i gave my daughter the bottom half (which was just dry cornet)

yep some of the salad, ham and chicken all went in the sandwich ... i couldn't fit the frankfurter in, lol :)

aren't you good for sharing lol ... mmmmm yummy xxx

butternut squash for brekkie :/ xxx

Yes you got it right lol sorry I'm late replying. I had jacket with mince meat and gravy yesterday it was very yummy lol I have bought a casserole sauce so will be trying it on weekend with sausages so looking forward to it lol. Your menus are looking great by the way x x

umm sounds good. i've not had a jacket potato (at home) in a while now, i brought a pack today so will have one later in the week ... maybe even tomorrow :)

Yep i'm good at sharing :) ... i'm trying to teach Phoebe to share but i seem to share what i have more then she shares what she has, lol

butternut squash for brekkie :/ xxx

lol it was only a few cubes that i roasted the day before but i'd cooked to many and thought as people have fried potatoes for breakfast i'd have a diet version and have roasted butternut squash, lol :D .... it was nice though! :) .. i wouldn't roast it in the morning to have but i'd have it again with breakfast if it was already cooked in the fridge and just needed pinging in the microwave :D

Monday 26/09/2011

Breakfast:
1x Banana - 0pp

Lunch:
2x Simply Cook, Chicken Breasts in Bacon (with Cheese Sauce, but i removed the Cheese Sauce before cooking, PP per packet as sold - 11pp) - 10pp
Mixed Veg (Carrot, Cauliflower, Broccoli) - 0pp
10g Bisto Gravy Granules - 1pp

Dessert:
WW Strawberry and Vanilla Mousse - 2pp

Tea:
Tesco L/C Chicken and Broccoli Pie - 10pp
Kale - 0pp

Dessert:
1x Banana - 0pp
1x 125g Pot, Ambrosia, Low Fat Custard - 3pp

Snacks:
1x Bag, WW Cheese Flavoured Bites - 2pp
1x Sachet, Cadbury's Highlights, Hot Chocolate - 1pp
1x 22g Bag, Cadbury Mini Chocolate Fingers - 3pp

Total: 32 pp

Attachments

• 070.jpg
    070.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Tuesday 27/09/2011

Breakfast:
1x Feasters Bacon Butty - 6pp

Lunch:
Tesco L/C Spaghetti and Meatballs - 10pp

Dessert:
Stewed Apple - 0pp

Tea:
Tesco Value Sweet and Sour Chicken and Rice - 9pp
20g Prawn Crackers - 3pp
Beansprouts - 0pp
Mange Tout - 0pp
Onion - 0pp
1 tsp Soy Sauce - 0pp
1 tsp - Oyster Sauce - 0pp
Frylight - 0pp

Snacks:
1x Hot Chocolate - 1pp
1x Cadbury Twirl Finger - 3pp

Total: 32pp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stewed Apple

Peel, Core and Cut up Cooking Apples (currently BOGOF in Tesco, so £1.40 for 8 Apples). Place in a Pan with water and sweetener and cook till apple is soft.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attachments

• 071.jpg
    071.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Monday 26/09/2011

Breakfast:
1x Banana - 0pp

Lunch:
2x Simply Cook, Chicken Breasts in Bacon (with Cheese Sauce, but i removed the Cheese Sauce before cooking, PP per packet as sold - 11pp) - 10pp
Mixed Veg (Carrot, Cauliflower, Broccoli) - 0pp
10g Bisto Gravy Granules - 1pp

Dessert:
WW Strawberry and Vanilla Mousse - 2pp

Tea:
Tesco L/C Chicken and Broccoli Pie - 10pp
Kale - 0pp

Dessert:
1x Banana - 0pp
1x 125g Pot, Ambrosia, Low Fat Custard - 3pp

Snacks:
1x Bag, WW Cheese Flavoured Bites - 2pp
1x Sachet, Cadbury's Highlights, Hot Chocolate - 1pp
1x 22g Bag, Cadbury Mini Chocolate Fingers - 3pp

Total: 32 pp

where did you get those chicken breasts from? they sounds good :)

i can kinda see how that works then, thought you actually roasted it in the morning n prepared it n ev lol xxx

the chicken breasts came from tesco. in a pack of 2 in the chilled section, they are 2 packs for £6

hehe no, lol, if i did that breakfast would end up being at lunch time :) .... i've got another Butternut Squash for tomorrow (or friday) .... :)

Wednesday 28/09/2011

Breakfast:
1x Tin, Peaches, Drained - 0pp

Lunch:
1x 250g Bag (185g once oven cooked) Breaded Scampi - 13pp
Salad - 0pp
1/6th Lemon, Juiced - 0pp

Dessert:
1x Skinny Cow, Triple Chocolate Ice Cream - 2pp

Tea:
Tesco L/C Cottage Pie - 10pp
Kale - 0pp
Cauliflower - 0pp
10g Gravy Granules - 1pp

Dessert:
1x Ambrosia, Low Fat Rice Pudding - 3pp

Total: 29pp

Attachments

• 075.jpg
    075.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 076.jpg
    076.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
WI Today ...only lost 0.5 lb .... but half a lb off is better then on. i must admit i expected it to be low as i'd had a good week last week :)

Back