Hungry Horse, Classic Chicken New Yorker - 27pp

Tea:
Morrisons, Eat Smart, Braised Beef and Mash - 8pp
Cauliflower - 0pp
Home-made White Sauce - 2pp

Dessert:
1x WW Sticky Toffee Cheesecake - 5pp

Snacks:
5 Slices Ham - 3pp (random i know but it was OOD today so needed to be eaten, lol)

Total: 45pp
31 Daily
14 Weekly

(Total Weekly's Used = 23 )

Monday 31/10/2011

Breakfast:
1x Tin Peaches, Juice Drained - 0pp

Lunch:
Morrisons, Eat Smart, Chicken in Peppercorn Sauce with Roast Potatoes - 9pp
1x Tin Spinach - 0pp

Tea:
WW from Heinz, Pepperoni Pizza - 13pp
50g Heinz Tomato Ketchup - 1pp

Dessert:
1x WW From Heinz Toffee Apple Crumble (yum yum yum !! ) - 5pp
1x 125g Pot, Ambrosia Low Fat Custard - 3pp

Total : 31 pp

ummm really enjoyed my tea as we were at a Halloween Glow in the Dark Party so didn't get home till 7, got my daughter off to bed and had a great relaxing rest of the night with a pizza followed by crumble and custard for dessert !! .... PERFECT ! :D ..... and as i was good in the morning/lunch time and kept tea to diet friendly "naughty" food it was still all in my daily's ! :D ..... i love this "diet" !

HAPPY
HALLOWEEN !!!​

Last edited:
Tuesday 01/11/2011

Breakfast:

Lunch:
WW Chicken, Tomato and Spinach Lasagne - 8pp
2x Slices Tesco Garlic Bread (frozen one) - 5pp <---- found this today its great! comes out at 3pp a slice or 5pp for 2 slices the same as the light choices chilled ones! and as its already frozen so can just get some straight out the freezer when i want them! :)
French Beans - 0pp

Tea:
Sainsbury, Be good to yourself, Tomato and Basil Chicken (with Roasted Baby Potatoes) - 8pp
Broccoli - 0pp

Dessert:
1x WW Toffee Apple Crumble - 5pp
1x Sachet WW Custard - 3pp

Snacks:
1x WW Chocolate Mini Roll - 2pp

Total: 31 pp

Last edited:
Wednesday 02/11/2011

Breakfast:
Grapes - 0pp

Snacks:
Few Sticks of Red Pepper - 0pp

Lunch:
WW from Heinz Tagliatelle Bolognese - 7pp
1x Slices, Garlic Bread - 5pp
Broccoli - 0pp

Dessert:
1x Twin Pack, WW Toffee Cookies - 2pp

Tea:
Morrisons, Eat Smart, Cumberland Pie - 8pp
Carrots - 0pp
Sprouts - 0pp
10g Gravy Granules - 1pp
10g Flora Light - 1pp

Dessert:
2x WW Caramel Shortcakes - 7pp

Total: 31pp

Thursday 03/11/2011

Breakfast:
Grapes - 0pp

Lunch:
Tesco, Southern Fried Chicken with Fries - 18pp
100g Tesco, Creamy Coleslaw - 5pp

Tea:
3x WW Sausages - 4pp
150g Mash Potato - 4pp
Carrots - 0pp
Broccoli - 0pp
1 Tbsp Sweetcorn - 1pp
Gravy - 2pp

Dessert:
1x WW Rich Chocolate Dessert - 2pp

Total: 36 pp

31 Daily
5 Weekly

Had WI this morning and lost 2lb :D .... only 0.5lb to go to my 2nd stone lost now ... so fingers crossed for a good week this week :)

Friday 04/11/2011

Breakfast:
1/4 Tin Peaches, Juice Drained - 0pp

Lunch:
1x WW Lasagne (Frozen) - 6pp
2x Slices, Tesco Garlic Bread Slices (Frozen) - 5pp
French Beans - 0pp

Tea:
1/2 Tomato Chicken Kiev - 4pp
2x Breaded Chicken - 4pp
1 Tbsp Curly Fries - 3pp
80g Peas - 2pp
1x Asda Low Fat Garlic Bread - 2pp
1x White Roll - 4pp
10g Anchor Light - 2pp
60g Home Cooked Gammon Ham - 3pp
1x Asda Mini Jacket Potato with Garlic and Thyme Butter - 2pp
1/4 Chicken Breast Wrapped in Bacon - 1pp

Dessert:
1/8th Large Mandarin and Peach Flan - 2pp
11g Light UHT Cream - 1pp

Total: 41
31 Daily
10 Weekly

(Total Weekly's Used = 15/49)

Saturday 05/11/2011

Breakfast:
Home-Made Spanish Style Omlette - 7pp
2x Whole Eggs - 4pp
2x Egg White - 1pp
1/4 Red Pepper - 0pp
1/2 Onion - 0pp
2x Slices Tesco Light Choices Crumbed Ham - 1pp
Frylight - 0pp
2x Tbsp Heinz Tomato Ketchup - 1pp

Lunch:
2x Warburton Hotdog Rolls - 7pp
20g Flora Light - 2pp
5 Slices, Pork Loin - 3pp
Cucumber - 0pp
1 Tbsp WW from Heinz Salad Cream Style Dressing - 0pp

Dessert:
1/4 Home-made Mandarin Flan - 2pp
11g Light UHT Cream - 1pp

Tea:
WW from Heinz, Tomato and Basil Chicken with Crispy Wedges - 7pp
Broccoli - 0pp
Cabbage - 0pp

Dessert:
1x Tin Pineapple, Juice Drained - 0pp
22g Light UHT Cream - 2pp

Total: 31 pp

Last edited:
Hello_2_Slimmer_Me said:
Saturday 05/11/2011

Breakfast:
Home-Made Spanish Style Omlette
2x Whole Eggs - 4pp
2x Egg White - 1pp
1/4 Red Pepper - 0pp
1/2 Onion - 0pp
2x Slices Tesco Light Choices Crumbed Ham - 1pp
Frylight - 0pp
2x Tbsp Heinz Tomato Ketchup - 1pp

Omelette sounds yummy!!

yep it was :) i fried the onion, peppers and ham in frylight then put them in my omlette maker with the egg mix (eggs, water, salt and pepper) for about 3 minutes till the eggs were cooked :) ..... very yummy and filling ...... seemed weird though having peppers and onion for breakfast :D

I have never heard of Tomato Chicken Kiev? Where were they from? Sounds interesting!

Last edited:
Thanks!

Think im going to have to have a look next time im in. Your diary is good reading. Nice to read one that i would call normal... by that i mean has not got home cooked food every single day. I sometimes feel a fraud as i don't have time to cook from scratch all the time so do rely on premade food. I'll be continuing to read your diary: keep it up :) x

Thanks!

Think im going to have to have a look next time im in. Your diary is good reading. Nice to read one that i would call normal... by that i mean has not got home cooked food every single day. I sometimes feel a fraud as i don't have time to cook from scratch all the time so do rely on premade food. I'll be continuing to read your diary: keep it up :) x

yep i would definitely recommend them. i might buy some next week as i've had such a bad weekend (well friday and today) i really need to stick to healthy ready meals and veg till WI on Thursday.
hehe yep i live on ready meals..... mainly cause its only me and my daughter and she has a cooked school dinner everyday so only needs a sandwich for tea when she gets home and that just leaves cooking for me which i think is pointless (and a lot of washing up) .... also if i spend time cooking for me i tend to eat all of what i make ... and that's where most of my weight gain came from, i was cooking a meal for 4 and we would eat the lot between 2 of us! ...... i think home cooking is great if you have a big family to cook for who will also eat what you cook but its not practical for me.... i'm also in need of the portion control side of things so this really helps me as the portion is set for me and then i just add as much free veg (or if i have the pp's i weigh out and count peas or sweetcorn) ... so although my meals are still quite big they are now about 75% veg instead of 75% meat and potatoes then 25% veg :)

thank you :) it will be great to see you here again :) ..... i had hot buffet style lunch today so just been trying to work out how many pp's i had ..... we went bowling and there was no healthy option on the menu, it was all burger and chips type food... so we had a couple of the platters to share between 6 of us (4 adults, 2 kids) :(

Sunday 06/11/2011

Breakfast:
1x Coco Pops Cereal Bar - 2pp

Lunch:
1/2 Beef Burger - 4pp
1x Mini Beef Burger - 3pp
5 x Chicken Nuggets (Counted as 6 MacDonald ones as they were similar) - 7pp
1x Fish Finger - 2pp
Few Chips (Counted as 50g but it was only about 5 Chips) - 3pp
1 Piece Garlic Bread - 3pp

Tea:
WW Chicken Dinner - 6pp
1x Small Tin, Sweetcorn - 3pp
Cabbage - 0pp

Total: 34pp
31 Daily
3 Weekly

(Total Weekly's Used = 18)

This seems really low baring in mind what i had for lunch.... seems weird i can eat what i had for tea on friday and lunch today and i've still got over 1/2 my weekly's left ! .....

Portion size is my problem too... but im doing what your doing and increasing my veg portion of the plate. Very difficult to force myself to eat the amount of veg i am doing but the benefits make it worth it. I have mainly been using the WW meals for quickness but you def do need the veg to go with it so its been helping!

Looks like you had a good day today, well done :)

Portion size is my problem too... but im doing what your doing and increasing my veg portion of the plate. Very difficult to force myself to eat the amount of veg i am doing but the benefits make it worth it. I have mainly been using the WW meals for quickness but you def do need the veg to go with it so its been helping!

Looks like you had a good day today, well done :)

its good to know someone else is like me :) i've definitely found increasing veg definitely helps boost meals and stops me feeling hungry.... i think i have more then 1 portion of the veg which i cook for each meal as don't weigh it as its 0pp (i only actually weigh veg i have to count) and i figured you can't have too much veg! and i love veg but unfortunately i mainly eat green veg and the down side to this is that my flat always smells of cabbage and sprouts, lol :D

thank you, i feel like i had a bad day! :( .... although i only went a bit over my daily's (if my approx calculations are right) it was all junk at lunch :( ..... would have been nice to have had a salad option .... even if it was just a bit on the side ... it was all deep fried or bread and it felt really un-healthy.... glad i stayed on track as best as i could though and just ate to stop me being hungry rather then stuffing my face just because it was there!

Today is going to be a bad day... been eating all day which wasnt helped by the fact i was nightshift last night so have been awake for 24 hours now! Going out for tea at 5 so need to make some sensible choices!! i always wondered how you can lose weight when you spend your points on "bad" food??? Baffles me!! Luckily i have my weeklies to fall back on for tonight plus i went for a long walk to help minimise the damage :)

Hope your days been good!

Today is going to be a bad day... been eating all day which wasnt helped by the fact i was nightshift last night so have been awake for 24 hours now! Going out for tea at 5 so need to make some sensible choices!! i always wondered how you can lose weight when you spend your points on "bad" food??? Baffles me!! Luckily i have my weeklies to fall back on for tonight plus i went for a long walk to help minimise the damage :)

Hope your days been good!

oh no :( ... hope you made some good choices :) and that your walk did help, i'm going to make sure i have a long walk again tomorrow in the hour i have free between dropping my daughter off at school and having to be at WI.
lol i always wonder how you lose weight even if you use pp's on "bad" choices ... i'll find out tomorrow if it does work :) my scales have still been going down this week which is good, but i had 2 slices of bread earlier for lunch and then 2 ww mini naan with my tea ..... but i have been on the go all day so the 1 naan and broccoli just turned into 2 naan by the time i finally got my daughter off to bed and i started on my tea.... so really hope this much bread the day before WI doesn't do too much damage.

Back