my new love affair with dukan ... i hope it lasts !!

i am having the best day ever! its not a wonder why i got so many compliments cannot believe i have lost 6lb!! i am feeling on top of the world. xx

Cor blimey hunni, thats wow. nice one. x

Wow your weight loss is fab! I'm about the same height as you but over 14st. I tried Dukan for a couple of weeks and I lost weight (6lbs first week). I didn't keep up with it because I'm veggie and found it hard. Am now wondering whether to give it a try again! Going to see how much I lose with the exercise and heathier eating I've just started. :)

By the eck Charly 6lbs!!! Coastal walk sounds great - would love to live near the sea :)
the views here are amazing! and yeah the coastal path is great when going for a walk you hardly notice your moving because you are so busy looking at the ocean. Today was especially good as it was windy and the sea was well choppy smashing into the cliffs, hardly noticed i was doing a walk at all, only when i got to polurrian cove as it has loads of steps to climb up the other side they are hard work. but i can get to the top without stopping now whereas before used to stop 3 times now i just breathe really hard lol xx

right its happened!! i am now getting the comments such as " you shouldn't be loosing weight this fast" "its dangerous what your doing" "an unbalanced diet is not good for you" but none of them want to know how i have done it they all ask and when i say the Dukan diet or mention Low carbs (DUN DUN DUUUUUN) they all throw these comments at me. GRRRR its quite infuriating! i dont really know how to respond to people getting annoyed that i have lost weight!! its all rather bizarre! Dukaned well today (gonna post me food diary every day so i don't cheat)
b/fast : oatbran porridge
lunch: tikka spiced turkey breasts
dinner: ham and spiced turkey breast!
snacks: none lots of tea with sweetener though!

AARRGGHHH just doing some figure working out and i will have to be on conso for 190 days OMG!!!

charly1979 said:
right its happened!! i am now getting the comments such as " you shouldn't be loosing weight this fast" "its dangerous what your doing" "an unbalanced diet is not good for you" but none of them want to know how i have done it they all ask and when i say the Dukan diet or mention Low carbs (DUN DUN DUUUUUN) they all throw these comments at me. GRRRR its quite infuriating! i dont really know how to respond to people getting annoyed that i have lost weight!! its all rather bizarre! Dukaned well today (gonna post me food diary every day so i don't cheat)
b/fast : oatbran porridge
lunch: tikka spiced turkey breasts
dinner: ham and spiced turkey breast!
snacks: none lots of tea with sweetener though!

I get the same from overweight people who should be saying I'll give it a try...girl work with eats rubbish goes to pub every night had 5 pints and a takeaway...and says my diet its not normal lol she's never had veg in years, very annoying xxx

Complete and utter jealousy, that's all it is. No matter what we do, or how much scientific evidence piles up, some people will insist that being overweight is healthier than being thin.

i know its crazy!! i am pretty sure i wasn't like that when i was a fatty! i know loosing weight is hard and something some people dont want to face up to, but they dont have to be mean to me because i have actually managed to pull me finger out me b*m and done something about it! had it again today at work off someone who yes also should have been thinking that they should give it a try ... its a bit cheeky i think lol! there are some funny people in the world!

menu for today will hopefully be
Breakfast: porridge (eaten)
Lunch: chilli prawns (eaten)
Dinner: steaks with salad and dukan dressing.
snacks: sf jelly

i would just like to say got carried away with the chilli on the prawns and burnt my face off!! sitting here with a fat dribbly tongue! but they was delishious! yummy xx

Keep at it Charly, and I bet secretly those people are now looking up the Dukan diet after you're amazing transformation! :D

midnight snack = strawberry sugar free jelly!! yum yum yum xx

Yeah, someone needs to come up with a good comeback line to use in these situations... Wish I could think of one!

PS i'm right there with you on the sf jellies! I am now making big batches of jelly in plastic tubs, and then I have a few scoops with some vanilla egg custard or vanilla flavored yoghurt. Decadent! I still have to try collette's trick of adding some muffin pieces and making a trifle, but my daily muffin is usually gone by 7am :)

sod them all, they are just jealous.

I need to find something other than jelly as my sweet treat, i tried the blancmange thing and I don't think i can quite handle the texture x

Dukanista said:
Complete and utter jealousy, that's all it is. No matter what we do, or how much scientific evidence piles up, some people will insist that being overweight is healthier than being thin.

What Caro said :D

P x

Yeah, someone needs to come up with a good comeback line to use in these situations... Wish I could think of one!
i feel a comeback challenge coming on! x

I always end up thinking of comebacks about four hours too late, normally in bed when I am having a conversation in my head with them (it's official I am crazy)

Back