my new love affair with dukan ... i hope it lasts !!

hi guys in a rush cos i have work at 12.30, but something happened i been asked out on a date and automatically i said yes, now i'm crapping my pants!! ARRGGHH oh dear shall i just ring up and cancel, pretty scary really!! eek
If you like him then go! I see too many people not taking opportunities because they're scared. Go for it Charly and have a good time xxx

OMG went to work then my mum babysat n i went to his for a wine ( i kno not dukan ...sorry) had a laugh and we are going out on friday, and he is omg so frikkin hot!!!!! but just having a laugh, i am a bit tipsy and have probably put weight on now (boo hoo) but seriously i did like the attention! he is well fit only thing is he is young 26 yr old. but he looks so hot! been a long time since i have had urges if u kno wot i mean!! pmsl xxxx
im just gonna go with it and enjoy myself !!! keep u guys posted!!! .....

Sounds like a great night Charley ;) the attention of a fit and hot 26 year old has gotta be high on anyone's xmas list :D....fill ya boots ;) and keep posting about it :D

xxx

lmao ... that wine must have gone to my head or else i wld neva have put the urges comment on here .... oh dear!! :$
finished work now off to catch some of this gorgeous sunshine xx

Charly, Charly you naughty (lucky) girl. This is getting good but we have to wait until Friday for the next instalment! We want to know it all, well almost. Enjoy, you have worked for this but do not blow the diet. Mind your exercise rate might be going up............x

Charly, Charly you naughty (lucky) girl. This is getting good but we have to wait until Friday for the next instalment! We want to know it all, well almost. Enjoy, you have worked for this but do not blow the diet. Mind your exercise rate might be going up............x

...............:D

OOOOOOOH roll on Friday!! lol

Sounds like you had a fab time, just go with it and enjoy yourself!! Cx

Ooooooo fabulous, is this someone you've liked for a while, or a new person that is seeing the new you for the first time. Enjoy yourself hun, have a fab time and don't take it all too seriously.

This is better than Eastenders...:D

Yeehah! Go get'em, charly girl!

This does remind me that someone else has been awfully quiet about her online dating profile, despite liaisons in showers and parks... Hmm, J?

Good point, internet dating !
Charly where are you? Ohh wasn't it going to be your shop day today?

well went shopping in plymouth today. the weather has been lush i think i wore mum out its been a long time since i liked trying on clothes. brought a beautiful dress for my great nephews christening in august and some fab little shorts to show off me new curves while the sun has decided to make an appearance. and a whole bunch of other stuff seen as there was a primark there i had a spree, bless my mum tagging along behind. saying that we did some other stuff too like visited a cafe and check this out we went to macdonalds and i had a grilled chicken salad ( pv day ) that was me being good to make up for the wine i had the other night! ahem speaking about the other night how funni! i share way too much information when i have had a few too many. but yes guys i will keep you posted and friday should be good but dont worry not taking it at all seriously, just out for a bit of fun! :)
so if anybody else has some storys to take the heat out of my cheeks for a bit feel free to pop them on here lol xxxx
speak soon guys!
i have been so busy the last couple of days i bet i have missed loads so just going to spend the next few hours having a lil look what everyone has been doing and have a lil comment too xx

charly1979 said:
so if anybody else has some storys to take the heat out of my cheeks for a bit feel free to pop them on here lol xxxx

We'd hate to steal your thunder love, so you carry right on ... :D :D

P x ;)

I hear there's gonna be a thunderstorm on Friday Charly, so make sure you dress appropriately luvvie x

ha and there was me thinking i could rely on you guys .... only joking!
well weigh day im down by another 2lbs ... oh yeah oh yeah!
was prepared for the worst because i had the wine, but i walked so much around plymouth yesterday probably took that back.honestly my legs are still burning. the weather here is amazing, thinking about going swimming later after the kids finish school. thank goodness today is the last day i need a lie in mind you have just taken on more hours at work so only get 2 days off now but thats what i want more and more hours = more and more money = getting my own place faster .... ohh i just wish it would hurry up. i miss my friends and my sister.

Well done with the loss, you little slim jim. Sorry I have got no stories to take the heat of you. Planning to stay up late with the computer on and a Dukan cheese cake waiting for your update, only teasing sorry, just your dating life sounds a good adventure, married 17 years myself so other people dating is fun. Remember my mothers advise to me when I started dating, play the field and go out with as many men as you can, boy did I have fun.

Well done with the loss, you little slim jim. Sorry I have got no stories to take the heat of you. Planning to stay up late with the computer on and a Dukan cheese cake waiting for your update, only teasing sorry, just your dating life sounds a good adventure, married 17 years myself so other people dating is fun. Remember my mothers advise to me when I started dating, play the field and go out with as many men as you can, boy did I have fun.

very good advise - TRY before you BUY

Back