my new love affair with dukan ... i hope it lasts !!

i dont know what it is but the younger they are the more i am not into it! babies make me tired n mad lol i really dont know how only a few (ok 5) years ago i did this every day. hmm maternal ... i dont think so x
i am such a cra* auntie i love them so much and wouldnt be mean. i just wanted to spend some time with my kids now especially seen as its my day off i wanted to take mine out today! grrr sorry , rant over! hopefully tomoz xx

Well we won't be asking Auntie Charly to babysit lol!

I find it's easier when it's more than one as they entertain themselves (usually).

Babies are the best, as they don't talk back :D

pmsl hmm i was a bit grumpy with the babysitting earlier wasnt i? moody charly lol x yeah most people dont ask me to babysit as it goes now ive read that back to myself i can see why!! :) mind u thats a good way to avoid it in the future just say "nah sorry i hate kids" lol x

IM HUNGRY!!!

lol cor i did have a feast last night after that post!!! anyway 2lb down today hooray!! the lighter end of 10 stone now. xxx

Fab loss Charly, well done ! As for nice smelling man, go for it. Have a bit of fun & a bit of adult time, sounds like you need it :)

ohh no i just ate 2 slices of peperoni with lil bits of cheese on them straight off the top of my nephew pizza, see i told you guys i hate babysitting see what it makes me do!!! lol x

2lb well done charly, and behave nibbling....xxx

Laura and I both messed with the Pizza demon last night :eek:

I have had my fair share (literally - 8 slices) of cheating.

Back on the wagon today ;)

what is it with pizza tho seriously it is frikking handsome!

what is it with pizza tho seriously it is frikking handsome!

I keep getting caught out by Pizza Hut's £5 collection deal.

And to top it off, I'm in love with their Warm White Choc Cookie Dough and Ice-Cream.

Seriously need to find an alternative for the stuff...it's become my drug :eek:

I keep getting caught out by Pizza Hut's £5 collection deal.

And to top it off, I'm in love with their Warm White Choc Cookie Dough and Ice-Cream.

Seriously need to find an alternative for the stuff...it's become my drug :eek:

the one good thing about where i am living with my mum at the mo is there is no fast food here only 1 fish and chip shop and i dont go in there. you cant phone takeaways here either they dont come out to the village so i am quite lucky but i was cooking pizza for the nephews last night i swear i wld crack if i had to do that everyday luckily mine are good with food they eat healthily so i dont get temptation. dunno wots gonna happen when i move back gonna have to work on the will power me thinks!! xx

Living in East London, you're never to far from a pizza, kebab, Mccy D's etc.

I just need to find more Dukan alternatives like I was doing before, otherwise I mess up.

Brick lane Bagels yum!

Never been lol!

Used to go to the one in Dalston until they were taken over by new management :rolleyes:

The jerk chicken one was my go-to after clubbing.
jerk chicken bagel OMG i want one , this thread is just turning into a post ya fave food !!

just about to go to my bed waiting for my tea to cool down enough to drink so thought i'd post about my day!
had a lie in (what a treat) well then i got up at 11 o 'clock (yay) and played with the kids as mum has already done all the housework. i know it was like a treat day for me. then i went to work, was quite busy at work i like it like that makes the time pass faster, i had to ask a favour of one of my co - workers who i had a lil argument with the other day so that was bit awkward but lukily she agreed which was a relief to me. Actually i am glad i think it may have cleared the air between us because there was really no need for us to bikker anyway just works gets you like that sometimes dosent it?
anyway i asked if she would swap a shift so i can go to my great nephew christening on the 18th i cannot wait, not looking forward to the train journey tho 7 hours there do christening then 7 hours bk oh my gonna be a long one luckily i think i will just sleep most of it ... hope so anyway! lets hope i dont get side tracked in london as i love it there so much!!! mite have a lil wander lol x
then after i came home just chilled out and got on here! i do love to catch up with me girlies and now i have the new thread on where to post your pics i can see all of you too. i loves it!!
hope you guys are all loosing well and not picking at pizzas like me the other night!
xxx

Back