My new power plate..

raquel

pink lady
Well, its meant to melt away fat cells, so i will be toning up as i loose weight, its low impact, and yet tones as you go, just stand on and it wobbles you to death...lol, i will be doing this everyday, i will keep you updated, x

Please do. I'd love to know if they're worth it and I'm definitely thinking of toning as I lose. For me it'll be weights though. We have an excellent Body Pump class (it's like aerobics with weights- it bloody kills!) and it beats the life out you but you notice the difference within a fortnight! man I miss it! :(

Just thought I would but in ;-)
I have one,,been using it for 2 weeks...to date 10" lost all over, but jury still out as I am not sure if this is LT or the plate.

it is brill though and I certainly dont have loose skin; seems to have toned up my bingo wings!! Great if you just put your hands on the plate and let it wobble away :)

I am using mine twice a day now but at the beginning just used it once!

ENJOY!!

souinds interesting, deff worth a go, my gym has the big power plates they are fantastic, i will measure myself, x

Right that's it! Gotta try them out! HATE MY ARMS!

Can ya do push ups on them or does it get too wobbly? Because then surely the impact would be greater -if a lot more painful.

hi ya, i too have 1 took measurements after a month lost 13.75 inches, best of luck with it, make sure take measurements :)

black rose u can do push ups on it, look up vibro plate or power plate on youtube you can see how they done
:)

hi ya, i too have 1 took measurements after a month lost 13.75 inches, best of luck with it, make sure take measurements :)

black rose u can do push ups on it, look up vibro plate or power plate on youtube you can see how they done
:)

Sweet! Thanks for that! :D

Well, its meant to melt away fat cells, so i will be toning up as i loose weight, its low impact, and yet tones as you go, just stand on and it wobbles you to death...lol, i will be doing this everyday, i will keep you updated, x

Which one did you go for Raquel ?

Caren.xx
ps good luck :D

Can ya do push ups on them or does it get too wobbly? Because then surely the impact would be greater -if a lot more painful.

Oh yes, you can do push ups!! I have no upper body strength so cant do them,but you can do them..can do everything,....it just wobbles and wobbles!!! Marvellous really!

I'd go with Scotsmist on this one. I did it for 3 weeks (4 times a week) and couldnt be sure if it was the power plates or the LT that made a difference. I'd be more inclined for me to say the LT as it was at a point in my weight loss that I usually drop a size (you can see I have done this before!!).

I am going to look in my gym and see if they have them as it would then be free for me rather than paying for a salon or to hire the plates.

I saw these on the gadget show ages ago, when they first appeared and it reckoned they did help with toning.

If it's not too rude a question, do ladies 'suffer' from the... ahem... 'washing machine on spin cycle' effect?

Nerac123, i got the crazyfit massager, its pink, hahahah, well my room is pink, shame i know and im 40 hahahah, it was £160 on the internet, fantastic, i love it...

I saw these on the gadget show ages ago, when they first appeared and it reckoned they did help with toning.

If it's not too rude a question, do ladies 'suffer' from the... ahem... 'washing machine on spin cycle' effect?

:eek: .... You DO know that's a myth ....

I'm starting LT on Saturday morning. I regularly go swimming but avoid the gym.

I did notice that my gym have the power plate and would like to use it if it will help. Bit concerned about the standing there wobbling for all to see as it's one of those gym's where all the beatiful prople go!

Back