MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

Rach you can tell in your face you have lost weight and if you look at the pics again you can see the angle of your green top....your belly is smaller ....its always hard to tell yourself i'm like that....WELL DONE :)

You can see a difference but if your not comfortable with them I understand ....thats one of the things we need to also get self-confidence :)

I have only pictures either with the dogs or sitting down

Thanks girls i really appreciate your lovely comments, but like booboo said i just havent got the confidence yet for people to see me, my clothes are showing i am losing but i cant see it myself at all :( feeling kinda low about them pics now :( :( I was feeling so up beat about myself, cant believe i am letting it get to me like that, aargh!! Back to square one with my emotions!! I had been thinking to myself that i was looking better, but then i see the photos and think where have i been looking :(

Rach u deleted them too quick and now i can't see the amazing progress uve made i bet u luked fantastic !! dont kik urself down hun honestly its all gunna be worth it in the end xxx

were all here for you and one another :) thats why ive found it easier with everyone on here its bin a godsend x

thanks jude, i will put more up when i am feeling a bit more confident in myself, which could be awhile yet
:(

|but i am not going to let it get me down now, thinking about it has given me another push :) Having a really good week so not going to let this affect me now!! Thanks for the support hun, i am here for you too whenever you need it!!

im the same Rach i don't think i'm ready for any pics yet, maybe in the summer i'll be able to but until then im just gunna keep goin :) thanks, ino were all in it together :D

hope youve all had a good weekend :) x

Its great to have you all to chat to and know you know how i feel!! Like i say no matter what we have to lose, some of us only a small bit some of us (like me) have a lot but were all going through it and want to get to where we are feeling better about ourselves!!

Today has been a better day, yesterday wasnt a nice day, my daughter was really sick, had a temp of 103, so had to rush her to the doctor, she has pharyngitis so needed an antibiotic. She is much better today though thank god, back to her old self!!

Got my tesco shop done today too, got some of the tesco light choices chocolate mouse to try. Stocked up on me snack a jacks and rice cakes which are my best friends at the moment lol!!

Double weigh day tomorrow, have my doctors appointment at half 9, so fingers crossed i get another prescription for the pills!! Cant see why not though!! Hoping to have a good loss this week even though its totm!! Still not done my 30 day shred today yet, will get it done when kids have gone bed now i think!!

Goodluck for tomorrow Rach :):)

glad to hear ur feeling better Rach :) dont see why they shouldnt give the tabs ur clearly doing well!!

i sometimes feel like im cheating with these tabs and i havnt told any of my friends i am taking them cos they talk about "slimming pills" saying they dont work and anyone who takes them must be desperate so i just keep my mouth shut :( they are the only things that have given me the motivation !!!

good luck for tomoro hun, ul be fine :) xx

thanks girls :D

I was worried telling my mum and that she would think i was taking the easy way out, but she said theres no way she would think that, we still have to work hard along side the tablets and change our eating habbits, make sure we stay low fat. Taking the easier way out in my opinion would be not trying to do it yourself and going straight to surgery. So no this isnt easy, its hard work!!

The tablets aren't cheating, at the end of the day your still having to diet and exercise which is the hard work...if you look at your fat intake in a day I bet its at least half of what is was ....if the answer is yes then you have made a great change in your diet....its taken a blue tablet to tell us to cut our fat intake ...
I have told people it doesn't bother me cos at the end of the day....I am doing all the hard work. All I know is how hard it is shifting this weight and there is no way its going back on after all my hard work !!

Have a great day everyone :)

Thanks NDC, have fune hun!! Thanks again to everyone for their support :D

Drum roll please, i have lost 6LB i am really made up with this, got weigh in with doctor at half past so hopefully he will be prepared to give me more pills!! I agree with everything you said booboo, thats what i was trying to say but i dont think it came out right!!

WELL DONE RACH....yahooooooooooo go girlie go girlie :) xx

Rachgleeson said:
doctor not made it in today, so have to see him tomorrow instead grrr!!

Thanks booboo, i am shocked i lost so much, it made up for only losing 2lb last week :D

Day 4 of 30 day shred done,still finding it tough enough though :(

awww wel done rach. am expecting my alli in the post am really nervous, but i know i have u all for support.

well done Rach ,

your doing great !!!

Anika don't be nervous you will do fine :)

Back