MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

They order takeaways when people are asleep/or gone.....its so sad....but when you think what 1 of them eats in a day is a persons calories for 2 weeks thats unbelievable....they should be put into rehab like a drug addict would be...so it can be controlled , its for their benefit and their childrens :(

I have pancakes for breakfast tom as recipe makes 8.....its a biggest loser recipe so at least its healthy lol

...:):)

its terrible int it, i can't believe the mass of food they eat, i didnt know the human stomache could hold so much food !!!! its unreal !!!!
x

Jude I honestly can't get over the amounts....when you think takeaway orders enough for 5 people omg....when we used to get chinese a chow mien lasts me 2 meals ....
When you looked at the tables that had all the food on all I could see was fat fat and more fat ......not a steamed/boiled veg in site...
I do think everyone should watch it cos it does make you so aware of what the after affects are body wise

xx

it is a real eye opener and it sounds like im a bit of a wierdo but i luv watchin things like this, not even to compare its completely impossible, just to see that actually, thats the deepest of slumps weight gain can do to ur body and ur life, its just not a place any sain person would want to get too!!!!

ano ude get a take away, and the next nite ude be eating the same takeaway warmed up!! crazy crazy people doin that to themselves x

I'm like you Jude I like watching things like that...its a real eye opener !!

We went to chinese restaurant bout 3 weeks ago and I took half my dinner home lol....i eat it cold the next day yum.....I find I get full very quickly always have....just think i was too depressed to lose weight before and didn't eat enough so went into camel mode and you gain weight then gggrrrr
I feel a different person already luv it :)

yeh boo i know what u mean, i used to order a pizza, and after two slices i was stuffed, but cud still grazee all day long i cant believe how much food i eat now compared to what i used to!! i don't even know how i cud move with all that extra fat inside me!!

anyway im goin to have to get some shut eye got a full day of college and then to the gym :) speak soon xx

Nite Jude xxx

hiya guys, was wondering on the types of exercise which will burn the fat, stead of just building muscle ??!! x

well done on another fab loss hun!!

Thanks hun, feeling really happy with myself!!

hiya guys, was wondering on the types of exercise which will burn the fat, stead of just building muscle ??!! x

I'm not totally sure, something that really gets your heart rate up i
am guessing. Search the internet, i am sure you will find some info somewhere!!

Hiya Jude,

You need cardio...so walking, running, row machine, bike.......when you exercise your best doing interval training...ie: if your walking... walk slow for a few minutes then speed up to a brisk walk for a few minutes and continue this......it gets the heart rate going and is better at burning fat

:):)

hmm i saw a button on the treadmill today saying speed interval but i really cannot run and i don't want to wobble infront of everyone!! il try the slow walking/fast walking thing tho, thanks alot :)

thanks rach, ill read up about it xx

on the treadmill you can just up and down speed ect try going 3...3.5...3.7 and then brisk at 4mph
it will get your heart rate going and just repeat it . I do 3 miles like that but adding in 4.5 and 5mph at short bursts....as telco would say "every little helps "lol :)

brill, im guna try that wen i go to the gym next and see how i go :) thanks boo!!

early bed for me tonite im shattered :) speak soon x

Your welcome Jude nite xx

Not had a bad day today, well its not been great in one way but food wise i have been really good, kept my calories low today to make up for not being so good the last two days!!

Had a visit from mr tango today :( not nice, but its a great reminder to stick to this, and not be naughty again lol!!

Started the biggest loser today, enjoyed it alot so looking forward to tomorrows workout :)

Good luck with the workout today....:)

Thanks booboo, done my workout and added a bit extra to it too, as i didnt feel like i did enough!!

i forgot to say yesterday, my sister in law noticed i had lost weight, yay someone finally noticed, its only took me to lose almost 3 stone!!! I thought it would have been noticed sooner but you know what i dont care, at least it has been noticed now!! She was asking me for tips and to know what i was doing :D

Also today i have fitted into another old pair of jeans :D Still abit tight, but they fasten and i am still able to wear them :D So a good couple of days for me, its times like this that make it all worth while. Just realised too that i was aiming to lose half a stone by the time my parents came over and i have 6lb of that gone already with 2 weeks to go !!!!

Great news Rach....wow what a great couple of days for you ....well chuffed :) x

Back