MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

Rach glad the Dr's went well brilliant :)

Don't be disheartened re clothing as there was a thing in papers about 4yrs ago and they found the differences in shop sizes shocking.....Ages ago I ordered some jeans that were meant to be a size 20 my Daughter couldn't even fit into them and she is a size 14....
every shop is different .....
I try and stick with Joe Browns and John Rocha as there sizes are great !!

NDC there is a big difference in your waist...your looking hot girlie :)

omg i am so hungry tonight, i dont know whats come over me at all, i could eat the table beside me 2at this stage lol!! Its been awhile since i had a night like this, and its not from lack of drink as i have just drank a cup of pu erh tea and 1.5 litres of water :) Just about used up all my calories for the day too :( I hate days like this, i seem to be using up my calories up really easily at the moment too, aargh why cant this just be easy lol!!

i'm the same tonight :(

i could stuff a bag of crisps in my mouth right now.

i've just ate another of those breakfast cereal bars and drank a half litre of water.

bed for me i think ;)

hiya Rach, been on a late one at work so had a late tea again, chicken and veg :)

i had a bad weekend with feeling hungry, i find when i do more exercise i feel less hungry and more fuller at meal times but everybody is different :) wish there was a magic pill i cud get and when i wake up in the morning i'm a slender size 10 and just be done with it !!!! no pain no gain tho ey Rach !!

xx

mine are too from doin squats !! i didnt even think it was doing much when i was actually doing them, and now i cant even sit on the toilet without my muslces aching !! lmao

anyway, bed IS the safest place, so im goin straight to it :)
night all xx

I know i used to think the same but boy do you know it the next day!!

Treated myself to more clothes today in primark, :) just bout there with a size 20 :) so in a good mood,. although stupid scales are showing i have put 2lb on so far this week, not good :(
baaaahhhhhhh, its only water love dont worry will be gone by monday!!!
you had a hungry day yesterday?? lol im having one today, so far ive had 2 pieces of toast with marg and jam, thats not so bad, but then i stupidly walked into subway :eek: had 6 inch sub, steak and cheese melt with mayo :eek: and a bag of crisps, and if that wasnt enough ive also had an aero lololol oh dear, so, now im left with 4g of fat for my dinner tonight, any ideas???? :D
cath

lol tbh i dont even think i could eat a carrot, i still feel seriously sick 4.5 hours after eating it, never again is all im saying, fat overload!!! my o/h is threatening to sleep downstairs tonight cos he knows whats coming with the, uh wind :eek:

ok so today has been really bad for me :( i am currently sat here eating chocolate feeling guilty but obviously not guilty enough if i am able to carry on eating it, why do i do this to myself, i really dont know, self sabotage isnt good but its a vicious circle with me, i do well then i ruin it, but this time i am going to stop it after one day, normally i would keep on for a few days!! But not any more, i have enjoyed the chocolate, maybe i just needed a treat?!! I will keep telling myself that anyway lol!! So tomorrow is a brand new day and i am going to try really hard, i have 4 days left till weigh in so hopefully in that time, i will be able to lose at least 1lb, then i will have lost 3 stone in 10 weeks omg!! Thats what i am going to have to do everytime i have a bad day or feel down, i am going to have to take a look at how well i have done so far!!!

ok maybe i am just making excuses, (if anyone else with ibs would like to comment) I am wondering if when i have had a bad day with the ibs, not able to stop running toilet, there fore not keeping anything in me, is this whats making me have a couple of hungry days just after? it just seems to match up, monday night i was really bad with it, then yesterday and today i have been starving all day!! It was the same last week too, i'm sure it was, going to have to keep a proper track of it and see i think!! maybe i am just trying to think of excuses, and maybe others will think i am too!! If anyone care to comment, especially those with IBS i would love to hear from you!!

dont beat yourself up for a bar of choc hun - you have done so well and as you will be extra good tomorrow xx
i am struggling too - it's bloody hard - i'll be lucky if i lose 1 lb this week although i haven't eaten any fat i am not eating properly.
not to worry - please let next week be better for all us poor souls trying to get slim xx

Thanks Mrs A, its good ( and i mean it in the nicest way ) to find someone else who struggles as much as me :) its nice to have people here who know how i am feeling and know what a struggle it can be at times!! I am sure you will have weight lost, even if its only 1lb its better than putting on! Thats what i try to tell myself but it doesnt always work :D

rach.....
please dont beat yourself up over a bar of chocolate, a bar of chocolate every now and again is not going to sabbotage your diet hun, i have ibs but to be honest i dont notice any change in my eating habits when im running to the toilet constantly, but it doesnt mean thats not whats happening to you everyone is different, but in my humble opinion, you are more likely to "cheat" if you are depriving yourself of everything, it doesnt do any harm to have a bit of what you fancy every now and then love, as long as its in moderation, i love chocolate, cant live without it, and so far this week since sun, ive had a bar everyday ive just worked it into my 45g allowance (as you know i dont do the 5g rule because it just cuts out everything i want to eat i just eat what i want in moderation) my mid week weigh in says im down 3lb of course that could all change by monday, and its tom but to be honest even if i only lose a lb i'll be happy.
today is a new day but in all honesty if all you did was eat a bar of chocolate uve no need to feel guilty hun, or that youve let yourself down you are fantastic, take a look at how much youve lost....41lb?? :clap::clap: thats awesome why dont you think you deserve a treat after that????
head up girl xx

Rach stay strong girlie:)

I know you are finding it hard but it's important to get your protein,carb n veg levels right, when I saidi recommend he Alli diet plan book it's for a reason...there are recipes in their for everyone, if you love chocolate there are some puds you can make.........I will put those recipes on here today.......
I drink around 4 litres water a day, 3-5 cups green tea........put lemon in water............peppermint tea
Did you look at that jillian michaels drink I posted ? That takes away bloat and if you hold water in anyway !

You have lost a lot of weight feel proud and move on.....don't beat yourself up for too long as that is not going to help you

Start today afresh :):):)

Thanks girls yesterday was a really bad day for me, and i was absolutely knackered too, feeling better about it all today, and ready to get going again!! I was talking to a friend and she is the same when she has had a bad time with her ibs, she gets real hungry, She reckons its the body craving all the nutrients that you lose during that time, which does kinda make sense!!

Got up late today, hubby let me lie in so just had a tin of spaghetti and a few rice cakes. Off out today to a parade for st patricks day so that should keep my mind off food for a few hours :D, hope everyone has a great day!!

wednesday said:
rach.....
please dont beat yourself up over a bar of chocolate, a bar of chocolate every now and again is not going to sabbotage your diet hun, i have ibs but to be honest i dont notice any change in my eating habits when im running to the toilet constantly, but it doesnt mean thats not whats happening to you everyone is different, but in my humble opinion, you are more likely to "cheat" if you are depriving yourself of everything, it doesnt do any harm to have a bit of what you fancy every now and then love, as long as its in moderation, i love chocolate, cant live without it, and so far this week since sun, ive had a bar everyday ive just worked it into my 45g allowance (as you know i dont do the 5g rule because it just cuts out everything i want to eat i just eat what i want in moderation) my mid week weigh in says im down 3lb of course that could all change by monday, and its tom but to be honest even if i only lose a lb i'll be happy.
today is a new day but in all honesty if all you did was eat a bar of chocolate uve no need to feel guilty hun, or that youve let yourself down you are fantastic, take a look at how much youve lost....41lb?? :clap::clap: thats awesome why dont you think you deserve a treat after that????
head up girl xx

hey was just wondering so u dont have to follow the 5g rule so do u work it out per serving? how is that working for u

Back