MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

thanks hun, just wish i could see it more myself :( i can never see it though, can never accept it, its something i am going to have to learn to change about myelf!!

I think i had seen that about the ball, and it its supposed to be great for the core!!

having a good weekend so far, weigh in day tomorrow so best make today extra good :)

:D

about the ball, ino i just bounce around on it in my room lmao il luk up on the net now what kind of things i shud do, i tried situps but i just end up rolling off it!! they can't pop can they?? now that would be terrible noise if it did!!
lmao ohhhh ive just got back from work bludy stock taking and im so tired ive become over-tiredly hyper!!

good luck for tomorro Rach, even 1lb makes a difference :) xx

lmao in that case i shall bounce away!! and i absolutely HATE stock taking but for £9 an hour i just cant say no, and now im wide awake wen i said to myself.."ill have an early night tonight" lmao

im going to calm down now....when i read this tomoro im sure i will be ashamed of myself!!
hope uve had a gd weekend, and il be on in the morning to congratulate u once again :)

OH btw, is or has anybody thought about doing the 5krace for life(walking in my case), my sister in law(skinny-minny) has asked me to do it with her, but i am sooooooooooo scared but its a big exercise boost i just don't know what to expect xxx

you will have nothing to be ashamed of, i love it lol!! I wouldnt say no to £9 an hour either i wouldnt say no to anything at the moment lol!!

I have never thought of doing anything like that yet, maybe next year :) but good luck if you do decide to do it, it will be a great motivator knowing you have that to do!! When is it?

well 2lb gone this week, happy enough with that although i was hoping for 3, so i could hit the 3stone mark, hopefully next week!! Did reach my 2nd goal though, which is great!!

Check up with the doctor today, had a dream last night he didnt want to give me the tablets again even though i had lost the weight :(

Well done Rach for your weightloss :) xx

Thanks booboo, had a great appointment with the doctor, he was so pleased at how well i am doing :) He wanted to know my secret, hard work and low fat is all!! He was a non-believer, he says i seem really determined, which i am this time, never felt so determined before!!

Tried some size 20 jeans and a size 20 cargo pants on today, they both fasten :D but theres no way i could wear them yet lol, :eek: but i know i will definitely be in them by summer, its my tummy causing the problems lol, they fit fine around my back and my bum!! But let me tell you i also tried on a pair of jeans from new look which are a size 22 and they wouldnt fasten ???? whats going on there, disheartened me a bit :(

Rachgleeson said:
Thanks booboo, had a great appointment with the doctor, he was so pleased at how well i am doing :) He wanted to know my secret, hard work and low fat is all!! He was a non-believer, he says i seem really determined, which i am this time, never felt so determined before!!

Tried some size 20 jeans and a size 20 cargo pants on today, they both fasten :D but theres no way i could wear them yet lol, :eek: but i know i will definitely be in them by summer, its my tummy causing the problems lol, they fit fine around my back and my bum!! But let me tell you i also tried on a pair of jeans from new look which are a size 22 and they wouldnt fasten ???? whats going on there, disheartened me a bit :(

well done rach thats brilliant u must be so proud

well done Rach ..you are doing so well and are such a help to others :patback:

take a bow mrs :D:D

Your doing so well Rach :) aww really glad about the loss, only 2lb to go til u reach your goal and ule probably do more than that before April !! the doctor probably can't believe how motivated you actually are, but given the right support and mind anybody can do it if they try :)

different shops have wierd and wonderful sizes dont be disheartened!! i find that clothes at primark are sized stupidly, and new look is no better, i tend to get G21 clothing from asda which are a nice fit :)

and i cannot believe how hyper i was last night, i feel alot more normal today :ashamed0005:
tell u what tho, that bouncing around on the ball has really mad my stomache muscles sore!! xx

well done Rach ..you are doing so well and are such a help to others :patback:

take a bow mrs :D:D
Thanks Mrs A :D :thankyouthankyou:

different shops have wierd and wonderful sizes dont be disheartened!! i find that clothes at primark are sized stupidly, and new look is no better, i tend to get G21 clothing from asda which are a nice fit :)

and i cannot believe how hyper i was last night, i feel alot more normal today :ashamed0005:
tell u what tho, that bouncing around on the ball has really mad my stomache muscles sore!! xx

Thats what i was thinking with primark, these size 20's are from a shop here called dunne stores!! I love asda stuff too, i always come back with loads of stuff from there!!

Well done with using the ball, it must be working your core muscles!! :D

Back