MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

Well done ...I would also say..take your measurements so when times the scales don't move then you can still see a difference measurement wise :)

well 2lb down today :) thats 3 stone and 1lb gone :D since i started!! So feel pretty happy with myself today!! just trying to decide whether to have a treat from the chinese, i am just craving something nice today, i have been good all day so wont feel to guilty, i dont think!!, will see what the hubby wants when he gets in!!

Rachgleeson said:
well 2lb down today :) thats 3 stone and 1lb gone :D since i started!! So feel pretty happy with myself today!! just trying to decide whether to have a treat from the chinese, i am just craving something nice today, i have been good all day so wont feel to guilty, i dont think!!, will see what the hubby wants when he gets in!!

well done rach ur doing great

Well done Rach great on the loss and exercise front :) x

Rachgleeson said:
Thanks anika, also done 60 minutes of free run on wii fit. so happy with my workout today too!!

thats brilliant if only my back would heal so i can workout too :-(

yippee well done Rach!!

Thanks hun :)

Well done Rach great on the loss and exercise front :) x

I cant believe i did so much lol, i really enjoyed it!!

hey guys i been feeling lil constipated since yesterday is that normal??

Its normal on the xenical so can only guess it would be on the alli to, it only last for a while, and it will pass!!

Well done rach, amazing I'm so happy for you I've lost 2 and a half stone can't wait to get to 3 stone loss. When did you start xenical? Your doing so well specially that run I can only do 2 mins, think I need a sports bra that may help and my inhalers.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thanks hun, i started xenical on 10th january this year!! So its taken me like 2 months and 11 days or something like that!! You will soon have the 3 stone gone, your doing so well!!

Rachel you are doing so well, you should be really proud of yourself :) I think your inspiring lots of us on here to stick to it. Keep it up :) xx

Rachgleeson said:
aw thanks caz, its comments like that, that make me want to keep going :) Thank you so much.

i defo second that its people like u and booboo that inspired me to start my orlistat journey. i joined the forum wen u started rach so iv followed your journey, your hubby must be so proud of your success :)

Anika sorry to hear about your constipation....I eat Marks and Spencers high bran bread and high fibre cereals ....they regulate me in times of need :)

I am sure you will do so well Anika and thankyou for your kind words :) x

booboocraig said:
Anika sorry to hear about your constipation....I eat Marks and Spencers high bran bread and high fibre cereals ....they regulate me in times of need :)

I am sure you will do so well Anika and thankyou for your kind words :) x

hey booboo i had some milk of magnesia before bed that sorted it out lol
im thinking of taking omega 3 fish oil capsules but not sure when to take it cause it contains good fats. its recommended if your trying to burn fat...

HIYA :) this weather is brill aint it (in the northwest uk) :)
hope everyone doing good, Anika u shudnt worry to much about taking supplement tabs just yet give it 4-6 weeks on ur alli plan for now then see about taking them cos if u worry to much about what to have or not to have the weight loss will slow down or stop !!

caz is right Rach, u really are an inspiration for us all, and booboo :)

xx

Thank you so much for the lovely comments girls, it means so much to me, its all the support i have had on here from you guys that have kept me going and got me through it so far, luv u all!! :D

Got my HRM today, cant wait to use it later when i do my second 30 minutes of free run on wii fit, hoping the results from it will be good!! :D

Had a good today, apart from a visit from mr tango after my chinese last night oops, never mind i enjoyed it, and it will be a long time before i have another one, although maybe not as my parents are over tomorrow, but if they have one i will just have the boiled rice with some sweet and sour sauce!! Really looking forward to seeing them, not seen them since beginning of january!! :D :D :D

Feeling really fed up with clothes at the moment, alot of them are too big now but i cant really afford to go out and buy anymore, i have some in a size 20 that fit but i am worried i look a mess in them, if that makes any sense!! Its kind of scary(weird i know) trying on clothes in a smaller size, afraid that i stick out too much in them lol!! I thought it would feel so much easier but i am finding it just as hard for some reason!!

awww Rach we luv ya too !! your parents will be so proud and happy for you!

i could wof a chinese down any time its one of my favourite meals, but mr tango was probably worth it in your case, your loss is amazing Rach :)

and the clothes thing, hmmm i know what u mean i feel abit daft buying smaller clothes even tho my current ones are looking ridiculous on me now, its like im waiting for my clothes to shrink with me !! i have a favourite pair of joggin bottoms which just hang off me now but i will NOT throw them away !!

i think when we get used to the "new" us, clothes shopping should get easier but atm i can't do it yet xxx

You got it right exactly, i just feel so comfortable in my old clothes, they are what i am use to, i know the time will come when we are more comfortable and confident and then we wont be able to stop shopping!! lol. I am hoping my parents see a nice difference when they see me :D

yup, and i can't wait to start shopping i absolutely HATE clothes shopping cos i can never find anything, so when the day comes that i can confidently shop i will be very pleased :)

ur parents will see a difference deffo !! can't wait to hear from u once theyve got there :) xxx

Back