MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

can i ask, very personal question but it does bother me --
ino the majority of you have had children and had c-sections, but i have not and because of my weight, i have terrible stretch marks.
like really bad all over my belly i look like i have been attacked by a wolf, all over my hips and bottom of my back, tops of my thighs abit and abit on my boobs, and it noks me sik.
i use bio oil nearly everyday and got to admit they are not AS red anymore but are easily noticable. it scares the life out of me and really noks my confidence to EVER go on holiday, get changed in front of ANYBODY or even look at them in the mirror - again another reason why i decided to do this journey.

i was just reading some stories on MFP about them but everyone who comments seem to have had babies so i cannot relate at all, :(

what should i do :(

i cant wait to be able to go in all the cheap shops, now i have to pay more for my clothes in the likes od evans than if i could shop in other places, although asda is pretty good sometimes!!

i tend to go to asda in G21 section, also peacocks cos i tend to wear leggings and big jumpers, i can't remember the last time i could wear a pair of jeans comfortably!!xx

Jude i know i have had 2 c-sections, but i remember having stretch marks before i even had my children, also my sister has them and she hasnt had kids either, so your not alone hun!! I honestly dont know what to suggest though, as nothing ever seems to work for me, and it really does get depressing, so i know how you feel there, i wish there was some miracle cure for it!!

:( it really does upset me and christ knows how they will look in ten, twenty years time :(

thats what hurts the most the scarring of being fat for the rest of my life, i also wish there was a miracle cure xx thanks tho Rach, i have never ever spoke at this before not evenn to my mum or my boyfriend xxxx

we are all going through the same thing whether we have had kids or not to make these problems worse!! I bet once you have lost the weight and kept it off for a bit, they will all disappear, and do you know even skinny woman have stretch marks!! And stretch marks arent just caused by being over weight!! I am here anytime you need a chat hun. I am more scared of having sagging skin from being so over weight for so long!!

went to docs today i told her im on alli, and asked if she could give me xenical she said if i see the nurse regurlarly and lose 5%of my weight she would consider it... i guess its beta then her saying no like she did before :)

thats definitely a better answer hun, try your best now and i am sure you will get there!!

Having a good day myself today, only got half an hour of jogging on the spot in but have spent most of the day cleaning, really getting into this jogging (using wii fit free run) i am sure i can see a difference already :D :D

Parents will be here soon, :D :D :D in the next hour or hour and a half, cant wait!!

Hiya Rach, thanks for the chat yesterday hun it meant alot xx
glad ur feeling brill and ur progree on the wii running thing is brill, i can't even remembe how to jog, i will have to give it a try soon !!

hope ur parents are loving the results too :) :D !! xxx

Rachgleeson said:
Thanks Aaliyah, havent seen them since xmas!! Mum gave me a love links today with a well done link on it, for losing the weight i have lost, i love it, it was such a lovely gift!! :D :D

aww thats brilliant hon hope there doing well

Anika....any multivitamin or fish oil tablet take at bed time away from blue tablets then it will go into your body overnight xx

well girlies im at work from 5 till 9 tonight so its a late tea for me!!
got the brisket in the slow cooker with a load of veg so it will be luuurvely by tonight :)

my dads just come in and is grilling spam on toast - my noise is twitching like a bludy dog on heat !!! the fat in spam is ridiculous but god its good !!

hope everyone doing well, xxx

deep fried spam fritters yum...loved that at school....

Hope everyone has had a good day :) xx

ive never had the spam fritters but i used to grill slices with cheese on them and slap them on toast, with lurpak - the definition of a heart attack !!! its not wonder my dad ended up diabetic, but has fortunately lost 6 stone in roughly 2 years since he found out just by not eating crap and watching his sugar levels :) so if he can do it at the age of 57, i think i can !!!

im more and more excited everyday for the future - slim jims are us :)

night everyone, untill tomorrow.. :D xx

Happy for Rach, really am glad to hear you taking time out with ur family, and we (speaking on behalf of us mini min-ers) will surely but steadily be waiting for ur full time return :)

have a great time hun xxx

Back