MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

doh! silly hubby! good they were turned in!

Hows your weekend going? I always struggle at the weekend but haven't been too bad this time :)

Not exactly warm....

But I tend to use that as an excuse to exercise and get warm.... lol...

Hope your week is better and good luck with the oil. :)

Not exactly warm....

But I tend to use that as an excuse to exercise and get warm.... lol...

Hope your week is better and good luck with the oil. :)

Lol good point Kes, i am sure i will get into that frame of mind soon too. My son wasnt well yesterday so didnt really get to do anything, all he wants is mummy when he's not well, bless him!!

The oil has all gone now,thank god!! I couldnt believe it was something i had been eating without checking properly, i was just thinking as it was special K it would be ok, silly me :eek:

Ok weighed in this morning and i lost 2lb, all in the right direction anyway!! I know i should be made up with that, and i am really - but cant help feeling a little disappointed!! I knew the weight loss was going to slow down and i know it has to. Just hate seeing it lol!!

Well 1 more week till 1st weigh in with doctor, so best make it a good one!!

2lbs is till a good loss! 19lbs in 3 weeks is amazing! i'm sure your Dr will be delighted with your progress!

When i get side effects it's usually from something I've eaten 2 days before. I also can't eat tuna without side effects which is sooo annoying!!

Hope you have a good day :)

i was jus wondering guys is xenical stil in action inbetween meals? also for example if i had it with my breakfast and lunch and decided not to take it for my dinner cuz i wanna it takeout is that possible?? or do u have to stick with the 5g rule at all times???

Rachgleeson said:
Wow i am feeling so much better in myself now, just done Gillian michaels on the wii!! Loved it, but it was so tough!! My knee must not be completely better as it was kinda sore doing it, but i kept going and i completed the 30 minute training!! Pretty dam chuffed with myself!! :D :D

:party0049::party0049:

great work rach keep it up ul soon get used to it :)

Lol good point Kes, i am sure i will get into that frame of mind soon too. My son wasnt well yesterday so didnt really get to do anything, all he wants is mummy when he's not well, bless him!!

The oil has all gone now,thank god!! I couldnt believe it was something i had been eating without checking properly, i was just thinking as it was special K it would be ok, silly me :eek:

Ok weighed in this morning and i lost 2lb, all in the right direction anyway!! I know i should be made up with that, and i am really - but cant help feeling a little disappointed!! I knew the weight loss was going to slow down and i know it has to. Just hate seeing it lol!!

Well 1 more week till 1st weigh in with doctor, so best make it a good one!!

hey 2lb is a good loss :) no need to be disappointed hun. a loss is a loss and is better than a gain. well done :happy096:

Well done on the loss, hope your son feels loads better today xxx

sallouise said:
hey 2lb is a good loss :) no need to be disappointed hun. a loss is a loss and is better than a gain. well done :happy096:

well done sal remember every pound off is 3500 calories out of ur body. so uv lost 7000 calories wow now thats huge. keep up the good work

Just going back to LF cottage cheese, it was on a TV programme the other week "10 things you need to know about dieting" but there's something about the way that dairy calcium reacts in a different way to other things in our bodies, so we pass out more fat in our number 2's, than if we didn't have dairy calcium in our diet.

So low fat dairy is good for you! Good job with the amount of cottage cheese I've been consuming!

2lbs is till a good loss! 19lbs in 3 weeks is amazing! i'm sure your Dr will be delighted with your progress!

When i get side effects it's usually from something I've eaten 2 days before. I also can't eat tuna without side effects which is sooo annoying!!

Hope you have a good day :)

Thanks Aaliyah, I hope he will be happy with my loss!! Thats a shame about the tuna. i thought that would be ok, maybe thats what has upset me oops.

i was jus wondering guys is xenical stil in action inbetween meals? also for example if i had it with my breakfast and lunch and decided not to take it for my dinner cuz i wanna it takeout is that possible?? or do u have to stick with the 5g rule at all times???

I'm not sure about that one Anika, maybe best asking some of the other girls who have been doing this longer!! Sorry i cant help.

Thanks sall, hope your having a good day!!

Well done on the loss, hope your son feels loads better today xxx

Thanks hun, and my son is much better. back to his annoying self lol!!

Just going back to LF cottage cheese, it was on a TV programme the other week "10 things you need to know about dieting" but there's something about the way that dairy calcium reacts in a different way to other things in our bodies, so we pass out more fat in our number 2's, than if we didn't have dairy calcium in our diet.

So low fat dairy is good for you! Good job with the amount of cottage cheese I've been consuming!

Same here, i've been eating it like its going out of fashion :D I had also heard that the dairy calcium helps you to lose weight, which is definitely a good thing as i do tend to have quite a bit of dairy (all low fat of course)

Well done on your loss too!!

Thanks Passiflora

Rachgleeson said:
Thanks Aaliyah, I hope he will be happy with my loss!! Thats a shame about the tuna. i thought that would be ok, maybe thats what has upset me oops.

I'm not sure about that one Anika, maybe best asking some of the other girls who have been doing this longer!! Sorry i cant help.

Thanks sall, hope your having a good day!!

Thanks hun, and my son is much better. back to his annoying self lol!!

Same here, i've been eating it like its going out of fashion :D I had also heard that the dairy calcium helps you to lose weight, which is definitely a good thing as i do tend to have quite a bit of dairy (all low fat of course)

Thanks Passiflora

what is dairy calcium and what foods contain it??

Back