MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

Rachgleeson said:
WOW I AM STUNNED, 5LB GONE

Couldnt believe it when i stood on the scales this morning, had to keep getting on the m to check, so not only have i reached my first goal, i have hit the 2 stone mark!! Will have to have burgers more often lol (NOT) Happy just isnt the word this morning!! Thanks to everyone for all the support!!

WOW RACH THAT BRILLIANT am so made up for you

Hiya Anika ,

thanks to you I think a lot of us are on cinnamon,honey and water....hope your well :):)

booboocraig said:
Hiya Anika ,

thanks to you I think a lot of us are on cinnamon,honey and water....hope your well :):)

lol bless ya all im jus trying to help. the herbal remedies usually are pretty great. im doing jus the cinnomon honey in the morning. gonna check results in a week lol
still not got the alli yet so it will be interesting to see what the effects are without the pill. ill keep u guys posted if i notices any changes. due to PCOS the effects are likely to be very slow for me. im waiting on a miracle lol

i got pcos too anika and think that i will soon find it hard going but going to preserver with it. think i will join the line for the miracle thou lol

Hey girls another PCOS girl here but we wont let it run our lives that's for sure!

So forgive me for being a bit dim but what's this cinnamon and honey? X

Rachgleeson said:
Hi Anika, once you get the weight down wont that help your PCOS symptoms? so as your symptoms lessen i am sure your weight loss will increase!! You will do fine!!

I have started on the cinnamon and honey, hope it works!!

hey rach yeh symtoms are meant to reduce when weight comes down but its getting it down is the problem its such a struggle. iv been calorie countin for 2 months but stil not even a pound loss :-( am unable to exercise cuz of my back its jus so frustrating. who here has PCOS and has lost weight with xenical?

hey susie the cinnomon tea is to inhance weightloss. u need;
1/2 teaspoon cinnomon
1 tablespoon honey
1 cup water

put them in a pan and bring to the boil civ away the cinommon and drink hotish like ur tea.

you can also make a cinommon and honey spread 1 part cinnomon 3 parts honey and put it on your toast :)
hope this helps

thankyou so much Rach, im constantly readin ur posts and blimey ur a motivator!! well done btw on ur feb goal !!
im guna have to practice the use of this site properly :/
and thanks about the advice on grams per meal, i was really strugglin with that one !!! what about the excerise, i dont know how much is enough!!
thankyou :) xx

hey rach yeh symtoms are meant to reduce when weight comes down but its getting it down is the problem its such a struggle. iv been calorie countin for 2 months but stil not even a pound loss :-( am unable to exercise cuz of my back its jus so frustrating. who here has PCOS and has lost weight with xenical?

i have it and went for a weigh in 2 weeks after starting xenical and lost 7lb. i am hoping that the symptoms reduce with more weight loss esp the facial hair problem :( thats the worst one for me.

thankyou so much Rach, im constantly readin ur posts and blimey ur a motivator!! well done btw on ur feb goal !!
im guna have to practice the use of this site properly :/
and thanks about the advice on grams per meal, i was really strugglin with that one !!! what about the excerise, i dont know how much is enough!!
thankyou :) xx

Thanks Jude, this site really is a great help, whether you having good days or bad days everyone is here to support each other, so do come on more!! As for the exercise just do what you can manage for now, i do jillian michaels on the wii for 30 minutes as often as i can, i was doing her 30 day shred dvd but found it was too much for me just yet!! The normal rule for exercise is 30 minutes at least 3 or 4 times a week!! Start off slow and work your way up!! xx

It cant be easy for you girls with the PCOS, your trying to lose weight to help it (and be healthier) but the very thing your trying to lose weight for is making it so hard, must be so frustrating!! Stay strong though i am sure you will get there, did you ever look any weight loss tips up to help with PCOS!!

Back