MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

thanks Rach :) im gunna try come on here as often as i can its a change from asking the boyfriend questions he cannot answer!!
thanks for the excerise tip, i wasnt sure if i had to do hours and hours of cardio to even loose 10 calories!! can i buy the 30 day shred DVD u used off the internet? i have joined a gym (its a 20 minute drive away, so it takes me a while to even think about going!!) but id like to do some at home too :)

xxx

im learning ;) i worked out the signiture thing on my posts !!
oh dear im such an ammatuer!! xx

sallouise said:
i have it and went for a weigh in 2 weeks after starting xenical and lost 7lb. i am hoping that the symptoms reduce with more weight loss esp the facial hair problem :( thats the worst one for me.

iv had laser treatment for the facial hair its a god sent. i feel confident again. skin clinics do 20% off for PCOS patients all uv gotta do is get a note of your doctor, it is wel worth it

thanks Rach :) im gunna try come on here as often as i can its a change from asking the boyfriend questions he cannot answer!!
thanks for the excerise tip, i wasnt sure if i had to do hours and hours of cardio to even loose 10 calories!! can i buy the 30 day shred DVD u used off the internet? i have joined a gym (its a 20 minute drive away, so it takes me a while to even think about going!!) but id like to do some at home too :)

xxx

I ordered my 30 day shred of amazon, very cheap too!! Oh god no you dont have to do hours of cardio, the shed is a couple of minutes of cardio, 2 minutes of strength then 1 minute of abs i think. You do this for 3 circuits and thats it. You only do 20 minutes as its such a tough work out!! Alot of the girls also do the biggest lose, i have ordered that,. Do you have a wii?? I would like to join a gym too, but feel i am not quite ready for it yet!!

thanks Rach, Im gunna order the DVD soon as I get paid!! 20 minutues, thats brill and i could fit that in at home easy!
no sadly I don't, I have access to an xbox but thats it!!
and about the gym, I know what u mean, Im not really ready for it yet but as I see the direct debit going out each month, I'm gunna have to go at some point!!

yet again another question.. what breakfast ideas do you have?? im not a cereal eater as I dont really like milk (unless its in a cuppa tea!) xx

Jude if you have access to xbox has it got kinect ?? i do biggest loser workout on that and you can change the timing to suit you....and the intensity.....

poached egg on toast, buttermilk pancakes,greek yogurt with mixed berries,scrambled eggs on toast, breakfast smoothies, fruit, toast with grilled tomatoes, 2 rashers lean bacon with tomato

:):)

thanks BooBoo, ive not got kinect but its something i would buy to help me !! i love watching the biggest loser, if only.....

thanks for breakfast ideas, i think the yoghurt, fruit, tomatoes and eggs seem good, i didnt know i could eat egg!! xxx

Some people can eat the egg and some cant, its trial and error with that really!! I like tinned tomatoes on toast, well i used to but i gave up bread. have it the odd time as a treat!! Some people have the slim fast shakes for their breakfast. Mine is normally bran flakes and milk. Sometimes i do have 2 caramel snacks a jacks with banana on!! Bagels are also another thing you could have, with turkey rashers on for example!! Did you ever try the alpro soya milk (vanilla one)? I like that on my cereal!!

I would seriously consider getting kinect for your x box if i were you, theses games are a brilliant way to help us lose weight and tone up!! If not go walking they always says thats the best form of exercise, or swimming!!

iv had laser treatment for the facial hair its a god sent. i feel confident again. skin clinics do 20% off for PCOS patients all uv gotta do is get a note of your doctor, it is wel worth it

thanks for that i will try and look into that :) having the facial hair def knocks your confidence :( been using vaniqa and hoping it works

Kinect is amazing it does a full body scan of you too.....the workout is great......:)

Well having a good few days, having a break from the exercise today though as my right leg and knee is quite sore!!

So cold here today, sick of the cold weather!! Just had a huge lunch and treated myself to bread with it, i think i have only had bread 2 or 3 times in the last 5 weeks!! So dont really want to go back to eating it all the time, but had huge craving for a bacon butty so had turkey rashers on brown bread instead, was yummy!!

Kids driving me mad as usual but thats nothing new. Had to have the cat at the vets again, poor little mans tail was paralysed but he is getting back to normal again now :D Between kids and the cat i dont half worry alot!! Got to love it!!

Hope everyone else is having a good day!!

Glad your ok Rach....hope the cats tail is better soon !!

I know what you mean about the weather...we have snow on the mountain tops surrounding us !! have been out for over 2hours with dogs and i'm lugging hay bales now Daz is working away so hopefully will burn more calories.....
hope your knee is better soon, I know feeling think i slept awkward got a twinge in my lower back..

Just cooking dinner chicken coated with stuffing and wrapped in bacon...with crushed potatoes and asparagus...yum xx :)

hiya girls :) just had nice piece of braisin steak with carrots sprouts and onions, and a 40 minute power walk with my dog!! im feelin good today, sorry to hear about ur knee Rach :(

and what is asparagus like!! i have no idea what it taste like and how to cook it! xx

Well done on the 5 pound loss hun. You will be catching me up at this rate xx

Glad your ok Rach....hope the cats tail is better soon !!

I know what you mean about the weather...we have snow on the mountain tops surrounding us !! have been out for over 2hours with dogs and i'm lugging hay bales now Daz is working away so hopefully will burn more calories.....
hope your knee is better soon, I know feeling think i slept awkward got a twinge in my lower back..

Just cooking dinner chicken coated with stuffing and wrapped in bacon...with crushed potatoes and asparagus...yum xx :)

Thanks booboo, the cat seems much better!! I would love to be where you are, i love the scenery in wales!! I hope my knees better soon too, felt bad not doing the exercises today :( Hope your backs not too bad!! Your dinner soounds lovely, do you fancy coming and cooking for me?? PLEASE!!

hiya girls :) just had nice piece of braisin steak with carrots sprouts and onions, and a 40 minute power walk with my dog!! im feelin good today, sorry to hear about ur knee Rach :(

and what is asparagus like!! i have no idea what it taste like and how to cook it! xx

Hi Jude, Your dinner sounds great too apart from sprouts, urgh lol!! I have never tried asparagus either, i'm not much good with veg unfortunately unless its in a soup!!

Ive only just started to like sprouts myself, but with loadsa gravy!!!
apparantly asparagus gets rid of water weight (found that out when i attempted the Dukan diet, what an absolute failure!), but i dont know anything about the vegetable lol !!

what are the restrictions on alcohol?? i dont drink often but its my friends 21st in a couple of weeks and i don't want to be the party pooper!! xx

Hiya Jude...asparagus is quite sweet in flavour...spray a pan with low cal spray and put asparagus in for a few minutes nice with sesame seeds on..can also add a splash of balsamic vinegar.....I put mine in with my chicken breast tonight and cooked it in the oven....its one of my fav veg......nice in soup and if you make mash potato add asparagus to that...this also makes a great topping if your making a chicken pie....

Just take the calories into account Jude you can still drink in moderation.......:):)

Rach dinner was lovely shame i am not nearer would happily cook for you .....i love cooking !!

Strange isn't it how we now feel guilty when not exercising but remember you couldn't do it cos you were in pain !!! I can't make out if I slept awkward or that i have exercised muscles i did'nt know about lol

Its lovely here the house sits in 60 acres of private land and when I walk behind the house I can eventually walk onto the Arenig mountain range....its all about linking the styles up lol :):)

Well done on the 5 pound loss hun. You will be catching me up at this rate xx

Thanks and i hope so katy :) xx

Ive only just started to like sprouts myself, but with loadsa gravy!!!
apparantly asparagus gets rid of water weight (found that out when i attempted the Dukan diet, what an absolute failure!), but i dont know anything about the vegetable lol !!

what are the restrictions on alcohol?? i dont drink often but its my friends 21st in a couple of weeks and i don't want to be the party pooper!! xx

You can have alcohol depending on what it is, as most doesnt have any fat in it, and anyway its one night, enjoy yourself!! Whats the Dukan diet?

Rach dinner was lovely shame i am not nearer would happily cook for you .....i love cooking !!

Strange isn't it how we now feel guilty when not exercising but remember you couldn't do it cos you were in pain !!! I can't make out if I slept awkward or that i have exercised muscles i did'nt know about lol

Its lovely here the house sits in 60 acres of private land and when I walk behind the house I can eventually walk onto the Arenig mountain range....its all about linking the styles up lol :):)

I may come and move near to you then :D I know its not me being lazy not doing exercises today, but just cant help feeling bad, where as a few weeks ago i want do it because of laziness lol!! Funny how we always find muscles we never knew we had when we have exercised lol. Your so lucky to have some great scenic walks!!

Back