MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

Jude anything you burn is a bonus just think if you burn 500 calories a day thats 3,500 a week thats a lb of fat......
when you sit on the sofa that burns calories , anything you do daily just breathing burns calories ....so although you burn 500 cals at the gym you burn more than that a day due to lifestyle :)
If you consider what an average person is mean't to eat calorie wise then deduct how many calories you have dropped to ...then take away your exercise and then the daily running of your body ...you actually burn most of it in a day :)

think of it this way I have 91lb to lose and if each 1lb fat takes 3,500 calories to burn...its actually sitting in your body as fuel in the 1st place ....hope this explains :)

You don't store it as fat Rach.....if your plan is to lose weight you don't eat the extra calories...otherwise your only adding back what you have exercised off....if you eat more than you burn then you will gain weight ....

for each 1lb fat we are overweight that is 3,500 worth of fuel in our bodies

:):)

NDC what your daily goal is you aim for and not the extra calories ....it confused me at 1st and last week I took no notice of the extra calories and I had a good loss.....The Dr today told me that I just stick to my 1440 (just under 1500 somewhere) calories and then with exercise and daily life most of the rest gets worked off also.....

By eating the extra calories you are contradicting the exercise you are doing ...hence little/no weightloss ......

Hope this helps :)

You will see a great difference NDC.....:)

ive bin doin the same wen i exercise and it gives me extra calories ive bin striving to reach the goal including the extras, which i thought was daft but then i thought i was under eating!!

ohh its so confusing !! im guna keep a target of burning 500 per gym session and anything else inbetween!! it wud take me hours and hours to burn of the amount i eat per day PLUS more !!!

ino Rach ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! im not going to think into depth anymore im just guna stick to what im doin and if i gain/stay the same i know im doing somthing wrong!!!

whats the plans for tomorro?? anything or nothing !!?? x

booboocraig said:
Thank you Anika.....:)

Anika you will do well on Alli....I was on that a month before I started Xenical and had a good loss.....I followed the alli diet plan recipes and I still do !!
Join Home | alli you will have a weekly weigh in with them on the programme also :):) goodluck

aww thanks booboo, im jus nervous cause nothing ever seems to work, iv ordered the alli book so fingers crossed

Rachgleeson said:
my fitness pal, its a great site anika you should go on and have a look :D

i wasnt to kean on that i use my net diary i think its fab. my fitness pal was confusing for me.

I was reading some of the comments on MFP forums and a lot of people have complained about the extra calories and asking if it can be taken off...so will keep you all updated...

Rach I just keep an eye on calories and fat...we can look too deep into it and it causes more stress which means less weightloss ...........my Calories are 1440 as long as I eat that i am happy bunny....

have a good day everyone :):)

As long as you eat your recommended calories up thats what counts hun....and I don't think any of us go near the fat in take which is great....right i'm off out to find japanese breadcrumbs for a biggest loser recipe .....will put a veggie recipe on later which I had last night and was scrummy...and co-op do a healthy choice naan bread which is really low in fat which I had too num num...
Have a good day Rach :):)

Rachgleeson said:
what ever works for you hun, that was the first one i came across, never heard of the one your on is it any good? :D

i think its great try it out see what u think, u can have the ap on iphone blackbery and nokia also u can use it online

Back