MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

In a great mood today, my parents have booked to come over on the 23rd of this month yay :D Feeling really good about my healthy eating regime this week too, i really feel like i am on track completely!!

Hoping i can lose at least another half a stone by the time my parents visit which will take me to 40lbs gone since i last saw them so they should see a difference in me :cross:

That's great that you have a goal just to push you along, will be good for you to see your parents!
Nice to see you positive that's the way forward well done :) xx

Morning booboocraig.
I started doing what you said eat your goal only not the extra exercise, on mfp.
And it's working, lost 1lb yesterday and 2lbs today.
So thankyou. My weight is now moving instead if sticking like it was. I can't thankyou enough.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Your very welcome NDC,

I am so chuffed on your weightloss :woohoo: go girlie :)

its all really confusing until its fully explained to you lol
I am thankful the Dr was nice this time and explained things and also my friend is a personal trainer so I can ask him things also....:):)

I just wished he lived nearer then he could help me train me lol, but its great just knowing he has the knowledge that I need !!

I am so glad you didn't give up...with weightloss its also about building our own strengths up physically and mentally, you have just made a huge step :):)

morning :) TOTM for me too Rach, i think thats why im stuck at the same weight, but i have the implant in my arm so when im on, it can last up to 3 weeks :( oh the pain!!!!

hopefully once the bloating belly and pains go away i should shed some weight !!

working tonight 4 till 9.30 so yet again its a late tea, but i read on alli website that it doesnt matter about eating late cos its still in the same day!!! (hope so !)

glad ur feelin gd Rach, ur parents will be shocked when they see u !!it'll be a lovely feeling :) ndc well done you with the loss, keep it up :)

xxx

Jude as long as you eat in the same day it doesn't matter....
Feel sorry for you and Rach on TOTM I am so glad I don't have that problem anymore !!

Have a good day and don't work too hard lol :) xx

ino its not good :( the implant makes them irregular so i can't even mark it on the calender !! girls have so much to put up with !!!

just been on a walk in the fields with the dog and my calves are burning so hopefully the calories are burning too :) xxx

when your body aches push through it you then take your body to the next level....well done Jude :) xx

right its off to work for me !! hopefully alot of cleaning at the end of the night so boost my exercise up :)
soon as i started mopping the whole shop floor around the checkouts i was sweating like mad and got so embarrassed infront of the other girls my age who did it without even panting!!!

anyway enough babbling il just get on with it and think of the benefits :)

back at around 10pm !! x

Take care hun xxx

Hi everyone, not feeling great today with tummy cramps, no proper sign of totm but its there somewhere as i am getting the pains which i dont normally get anymore :( Got upset tummy with it too, always do :( so sitting here with a heated wheat bag, ok enough feeling sorry for myself :)

Well i tried one of the tops on that i got from primark nearly 2 weeks ago and it now goes down over me, still tight but give it another few weeks and i am sure it will be fine, yay. I was aiming for summer but at this rate it will definitely fit before then, pretty chuffed!!

well done on the top hun - its costing me a small fortune buying new tops and trousers every couple of weeks!! Not complaining tho x

well done on the top rach :D proud of you :D i hate TOTM :( dr gave me some pills to stop it for next week so got a feeling that i will suffer when i come off it

the only problem i usually have is a runny tummy with the TOTM (sorry for the description lol) but last one with xenical was a bit painful

Well done Rach with the top....you will get there :)

Back