MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

yay had my Dr's weigh in today his scales are the same as mine and I have lost 2stone 10lb yippeeeee

Thanks Anika how u getting on hun ? :)

booboocraig said:
Thanks Anika how u getting on hun ? :)
hey booboo
well its TOTM so iv been eating between 1600-1800kcal but havnt gone over 45g fat per day. 1st week iv lost a pound which is beta then nothing i guess lol
im mor of a inch loss person, the scales have never really bein my friend lol
alli say i shud consume 1800 but i set my own target to 1600 is that a wise decision?? should i stick with 1800?
i also have back injury so the only exercise i do is a lil walking and something called chairobics, its light aerobics in a chair. i guess its beta then no exercise at all. also iv been drinking 1.5 to 2lts of water daily. so i think im on the right track.

yay had my Dr's weigh in today his scales are the same as mine and I have lost 2stone 10lb yippeeeee

wow - great big congratulations hun :happy096:

hey booboo
well its TOTM so iv been eating between 1600-1800kcal but havnt gone over 45g fat per day. 1st week iv lost a pound which is beta then nothing i guess lol
im mor of a inch loss person, the scales have never really bein my friend lol
alli say i shud consume 1800 but i set my own target to 1600 is that a wise decision?? should i stick with 1800?
i also have back injury so the only exercise i do is a lil walking and something called chairobics, its light aerobics in a chair. i guess its beta then no exercise at all. also iv been drinking 1.5 to 2lts of water daily. so i think im on the right track.

when I was on Alli it told me 1700 calories...I now go between 1360 and 1440 a day now...so yes you can drop it hun....make sure when you snack its not fatty items....my Dr said if your ever hungry and have reached your calories that as long as its on fruit and veg its fine !!
Any exercise is better than no exercise so your doing well.....I drink around 4litres water a day as I use it to fill up before eating also...yes your doing great hun :) xx

I have lost a total of 2stone 10lb since January...I was on Alli for January and lost a stone,,,,started on Xenical in February and lost 1stone 10lb.....because I saw a different Dr (my Fav one) he confirmed my weight in total which matched my scales (phew).....he explained to me the difference in burning fat and burning muscle and that a steady loss is what the Dr's are looking for......he was very informative about everything (which the previous Dr wasn't and didn't agree with Xenical)

Have a great day all :) xx

booboocraig said:
when I was on Alli it told me 1700 calories...I now go between 1360 and 1440 a day now...so yes you can drop it hun....make sure when you snack its not fatty items....my Dr said if your ever hungry and have reached your calories that as long as its on fruit and veg its fine !!
Any exercise is better than no exercise so your doing well.....I drink around 4litres water a day as I use it to fill up before eating also...yes your doing great hun :) xx

I have lost a total of 2stone 10lb since January...I was on Alli for January and lost a stone,,,,started on Xenical in February and lost 1stone 10lb.....because I saw a different Dr (my Fav one) he confirmed my weight in total which matched my scales (phew).....he explained to me the difference in burning fat and burning muscle and that a steady loss is what the Dr's are looking for......he was very informative about everything (which the previous Dr wasn't and didn't agree with Xenical)

Have a great day all :) xx

hey booboo
i recently heard from a friend who is a nurse that she knew someone who drank 4 litres of water a day and she died. it was too much for her system, as they say too much of anything is bad. maybe u should speak to your doctor about your water intake. thats kinda worried me cause i know u drink that much. :-(

how many caloies did you consume whilst taking alli? and what are you doing differently on xenical? is there any tips on how to lose about 2 to 3lbs a week?

Hiya Anika,

I use the water calculator to determine roughly how much water i should drink Drink Water - How Much Water Should I Drink Today

There are cases where ppl over do water always makes me laugh when you think if you go out for a night out and add up how many litres of alcohol people would intake......My Dr knows the amount I drink and knows that I am active almost all day.....so it isn't a problem.....the problem is if your not exercising a lot and having a big intake it will then cause you problems....

Whilst taking Alli I was on 1700 cals a day and only walking the dogs and sorting horses out.....I now have a treadmill so I exercise more...and I spend time sorting chickens out also lol

I drink green tea which is meant to aid weight loss, also i have days where i make up 60fl oz cold water, 2tbsp lemon juice, 1tbsp unsweetened cranberry juice and a dandelion teabag and drink throughout the day....this is a detox drink........I also make a ceylon cinnamon and raw honey mix which i drink 1st thing in the morning and last thing at night that is meant to aid in weight loss......

I haven't changed my diet on Xenical but I have dropped my calories .... I was happy with what food I was eating on Alli and the only difference been 60mg in a tablet.....I follow the Alli Diet Plan recipes ....

I am sure you will have great losses xxx

booboocraig said:
Hiya Anika,

I use the water calculator to determine roughly how much water i should drink Drink Water - How Much Water Should I Drink Today

There are cases where ppl over do water always makes me laugh when you think if you go out for a night out and add up how many litres of alcohol people would intake......My Dr knows the amount I drink and knows that I am active almost all day.....so it isn't a problem.....the problem is if your not exercising a lot and having a big intake it will then cause you problems....

Whilst taking Alli I was on 1700 cals a day and only walking the dogs and sorting horses out.....I now have a treadmill so I exercise more...and I spend time sorting chickens out also lol

I drink green tea which is meant to aid weight loss, also i have days where i make up 60fl oz cold water, 2tbsp lemon juice, 1tbsp unsweetened cranberry juice and a dandelion teabag and drink throughout the day....this is a detox drink........I also make a ceylon cinnamon and raw honey mix which i drink 1st thing in the morning and last thing at night that is meant to aid in weight loss......

I haven't changed my diet on Xenical but I have dropped my calories .... I was happy with what food I was eating on Alli and the only difference been 60mg in a tablet.....I follow the Alli Diet Plan recipes ....

I am sure you will have great losses xxx

thank you for the info hon

np Anika....I try everything as Tesco says "every little helps " lol :)

lmao imagine that thought - drinking water and dying.
sorry it made me laugh that!

anyroad, booboo what breakfast ideas do u have if am in quite a rush xx

Jude here are a few of my favs......whisk 1 egg up add chilli flakes...dunk 2 crumpets in and coat well, dry fry...serve with grilled tomato and mushroom (sometimes with a rasher of bacon and a squirt of maple syrup yum)

Crumpets with bananas on

I eat a poached egg on toast with cereal most days...and made in 4 minutes

I posted a recipe a while back for blueberry pancakes ....I make them the day before and you can microwave them when you need them or dry fry

300ml milk with a banana liquidated is a great start

fat free yogurt with various berries, sprinkling of chopped walnuts and a squirt of honey

150g low fat plain yogurt, 2 passionfruits, seeds scooped out and juice pressed through sieve, 55ml fresh orange juice, small banana..........blend all ingredients.....can be stored in fridge overnight might separate so give good stir to mix........160cals......fat...1.8g......provides calcium, b vitamins and vitamin c

I am going to try some of the Biggest loser recipes ....so will post recipes as I go xxx

Jude here are a few of my favs......whisk 1 egg up add chilli flakes...dunk 2 crumpets in and coat well, dry fry...serve with grilled tomato and mushroom (sometimes with a rasher of bacon and a squirt of maple syrup yum)

Crumpets with bananas on

I eat a poached egg on toast with cereal most days...and made in 4 minutes

I posted a recipe a while back for blueberry pancakes ....I make them the day before and you can microwave them when you need them or dry fry

300ml milk with a banana liquidated is a great start

fat free yogurt with various berries, sprinkling of chopped walnuts and a squirt of honey

150g low fat plain yogurt, 2 passionfruits, seeds scooped out and juice pressed through sieve, 55ml fresh orange juice, small banana..........blend all ingredients.....can be stored in fridge overnight might separate so give good stir to mix........160cals......fat...1.8g......provides calcium, b vitamins and vitamin c

I am going to try some of the Biggest loser recipes ....so will post recipes as I go xxx

omg thankyou so much, the crumpet idea sounds really really good im deffo guna try that, where can i find chilli flakes??!

and the banana ideas, im not keen on fruit but i like bananas!! and blueberry pancake!! thankyou!!

chilli flakes you can get from supermarkets and health food shops .......I love bananas...you can also put them in the pancakes too....

I use buttermilk in pancakes if you can't buy it this is what to do put 1tbsp lemon juice in a jug then add 8fl oz semi skimmed milk...leave for 10 minutes ...then your buttermilk is ready

Enjoy hun cos I know I do xxx

no you wont turn to food ...cos if you do we all do :eek:

you're our inspiration hun xxx

Rach stay strong and be positive.....if you wanna lose this weight you will do anything to get there....so no your not gonna turn to food :)

argh spoiler!!!! thats the season thats showing just now on sky. its no fun when you know who wins before it ends.

Hope you had a nice time with the parents Rach. You've come too far to stop now. xx

Back