MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

Your lunch seems a strange mixture. I presume not all together ;/

well done Rach - back on track - yahoo :D:D

i'm gonna start recording my food too ...but not for today :eek::flirt2:

lol TFK not all together!! had 4 crackerbread with cheese spread and beetroot and 2 with lemon curd. I can be weird but not that weird!! :D

Bunny hope i love lemon curd, could eat it all day!!

Mrs A hope your doing ok, was yesterday a treat day? My day didnt finish as planned, but it wasnt too bad!!

Don't think I'd like the lemon curd on crisp breads, I'd rather have it out the jar lol!

Mmmm I love oatcakes with home made crunchy peanut butter. Not xenical friendly though

oh peanut butter is another fave of mine, i still have a small spoon of it now and then on caramel snack a jacks and i am fine with it!!

The lemon curd is lovely on the crisp breads, so is pineapple jam mmmm.

Aaliyah how do you make the orange curd? i would love to give it a go sometime!!

Well today hasnt been too bad really so far, but as you all know its night times that get me the most!!

BREAKFAST
Turkey rashers on brown bread

LUNCH
Macaronni cheese
crispbreads and lemon curd :D

TEA
Baked Potato, scraped out and mashed with xtra light mayo, and sprinkling of weight watchers cheese then put back in and in the oven again.
So juicy sweet and sour chicken

well done Rach !! your tea sounds ded good! my aunty mashes her mash with mayo but ive never tried it!! *must try that*

i remember when you first put your food in the diary, and you had mug shots!! and i never knew what they was !!

xx

You should add ham and red pepper into that jacket spud as well

Hi Rach, good to see ou back on track.

I love lemon curd too, it was my grandmother that got me on to it as a child.

Mandy

hey rach hope your well hon. a quick update iv lost 3lbs in the first two days of the detox woo hoo lol am well made up. 7 more days to go :)

i'll dig out the recipe for you. its pretty easy. its just like making custard only instead of adding milk you add orange juice or lemon juice.

I must stock up on some mug shots again soon, havent had them in a while. Not keen on the red pepper, but abit of spring onion would be nice in it, i really enjoyed it!!

Well done ANika, thats a great start to the detox hun.

Thanks Aaliyah i would love to try making it.

Todays not a good day, well it was till tonight, totm and tummy pains = chocolate!! oops. So not good.

Aww Rach, totm has a lot to answer for... the only time when I wish I was a man :eek:

Well done for resisting Rach!...hope you have a great weekend! :)

lol!...mine haven't broke up yet, not long to go...I found a few grey hairs last year, only at the side underneath, It's a wonder I'm not white!..I'm going to go blonde when I've said goodbye to these 6lbs, just for a while ;)

Back