MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

aww Rach im glad you stayed an extra day cos u enjoyed it so much !! and WELL DONE for gettin in the pool, bet your kids loved how their mum was joining in !! you must be so proud xxx

sounds like a lovely place with the child-friendly atmosphere, last thing u want is problems with children whilst your not at home. well done Rach, u deserved the meal, the get away and even the extra night xxxxxxx

Thanks Jude, i would of stayed again tonight if hubby didnt have to come home, and if i had the money :) The kids went to a club there too, where they watched a movie, had drinks and pop corn and played games!! So me and liam had a couple of drinks at the bar. 2 bottles of berry bulmers mmmmm, dreading weigh in on sunday lol.

So glad you had a great time hun!!...You deserved it, I wouldn't worry about the weigh in too much hun, you've had a lovely treat and made the most of it!...well done! :)

Well done on getting in the pool Rach! That's a big achievement for you! I remember our "conversations" about swimming months ago, and I'm aware as to how much you going swimming was a milestone mentally for you! Very proud of you!!

So glad you had a fab break too!

I've changed the settings on my phone and was just reading your signature weights Rachel. They're amazing! How did you manage those in the first 3 months? I'd be in heaven if I could do that. Although I'm just glad it's coming off.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think it's so hard after a few days off as we've had the taste for the good stuff :(

oh girls having a reall bad week since we got back from our couple of days away. so fed up with myself, which is why i havent been on here. Didnt even weigh in yesterday :( was too afraid to :eek: today has been no better, i really need a kick up the a** i am wondering if its because i am away from next monday, to go home and visit my family, maybe my body is getting into holiday mode early. I am going to try my best to be good though over the next few days. So if anyone had any words of encouragement, or wants to shout at me lol go ahead!! I need it!! :)

aw sorry to hear you've had a rough few days! i know how that goes. We all go through it, but look how far you've come hun! and only a pound or 2 away from having a bmi under 40!!! thats amazing.
try and have a few good days but if not, then you will after your holiday! xx

Ditto Rach, since coming back from my hols, ive not been good AT ALL.

but uno everything bad ive eaten and all the laziness has made me feel sluggish, i feel proper dirty from all the crap inside me, and i dont even know why im doing this ive come so far and ive just decided to stop :(

so i need a kick up the ass please give me one, its like i need to start all over again !!!! so Rach, we need a strike of lightening to help us through this xxxxxx

i dont wanna give up x

Ok kick up the backside on it's way

What the he'll do you all think you're doing???!!!!

How much do you value your life , your health and your mental sanity??

Do you have a happy life?
A life of quality?

How far have you come? Isn't your life better now? How much better will it be when we get to target??

Or are you going to just give in, stuff your face just because you can and spend the rest of your life full of if onlys, and what if's?

Come on rachel and everyone else- we are worth it. We can do it.
Have a bit of will power and determination we owe it to ourselves.

Xxxxcx

Sorry Rachel rant over . That was aimed at me too by the way.
Smile. Chin up and carry on. It's a long hard slog but just imagine how perfect it will be once we're there.
Xxxxx :)

Well said TFK!!! We are worth more than a choccie bar or a cream bun, come on girls lets do this!!!!!!!

Mandy

that is the kick i needed! and im determined to do this i really am, i dont wanna give it all up!! i was so upset last night about it and was telling my boyfriend, and he doesnt like givin me a kick, but he just told me to do what makes me happy and this is making me happy, not scoffin my face with crap!!

thanks tfk and mandy !! Rach your gunna be okay xx

Back