My next incentive just arrived...

Yay!!! How chuffed you must be. Winner :) I'm sure you'll be catching those bikers eyes, heheheeee

Thanks Pamiepie :D

Divvy... I passed my CBT then got pregnant [typical]. She's now 3 so I need to re-test to be able to ride again. Hubby's got three bikes in the garage at the moment, but I'm wayyyyy too big to get on the back. This time next year will be a different story though ;)

Thundersprint is held in Northwich, (south of Manchester) it's a huge event that gets bigger each year. Wall to wall bikes and bikers. A great day if you can get to either the Saturday or Sunday. Google Thundersprint to find out more.

LOL Helli... permission to chase bikers... granted :D woohoo

Amazing! What an opportuntiy and what a confidence booster. well done Annie - by the looks of it you copmpletely deserve it too. Hoorah!

Just looked at your website...and why don't you do this professionally? Your portraits are beyond yummy. I'd pay good money to have some like that of my kids....

My bike is a Honda CB1 400, its a pocket rocket ;) a ickle bike for short arse me! I took my test on a 125cc as there 500cc are too big for me, cant touch the floor. As it was a few years ago now, I now have a full bike licence.

dh has an Aprillia Millie 1000r, and a trackday bike that he is doing up.

The reason I havent heard of thundersprint, is I live miles away, so figures!

Oh, I too have a thing for men in bike leathers ;)

Thats amazing, well done, you have come across one of the most focused people in this forum so i dont have a single doubt in my mind that you will acheieve it. Well done!!!

Back