My odd re-feed!

Do you have a refeed sheet at home Lisa?

I think salmon is not allowed until days 4-7. I was dying for salmon and wanted it to be my first meal, but was told to wait until day 4 at the least.

You can bake a potato in the microwave if you're stuck for time. My Hubby baked me one in the microwave, and afterwards put it in the oven for a few minutes to 'crisp' it. It was lovely.

I'm the same. Most days I eat my breakfast at 11am, lunch at 3pm and dinner at 7pm. You've a bigger gap between 11am-5:00pm, maybe in between those times would be a good time to introduce a snack, incase you get hungry.

You cook your tatties for 2 hours? I do it hour tops in the oven or if im short on time then bung in the micro for 15mins then let it crisp in the oven for a bit :)

Betsy's right, salmon not untill after day 4. But you are able to have white fish from day 1.

My timings for food are a bit weird as i work nights, i usually have my brekkie when i get up between 3 & 5pm. Then i have my main meal around 9pm, then a bar or piece of fruit in work at 2:30am. Then thats it but my weekends are a bit different as my sleeping pattern changes! :giggle: It might take you a while to find out what times are best for you and of course, they will vary depending on what you do in a day i guess :)

Oh well, I haven't eaten fish since being a child, nor am I a tuna person - although I am trying with both. Salmon for me has been do-able hence it has been my fish choice.

Time ran away with me at work so it was nearly lunchtime before I realised that I hadn't had my shake so I opted to have

Lunch - carrots and broccoli with salt and pepper (over the college, nothing protein was ideal)
Dinner - Salmon and tenderstalk salad
Tonight - Shake

Lisa x

Well, today I cooked a tuna steak and it was blooming marvellous.

I have really enjoyed sorting out new healthier option meals for myself. Mind you never realised how time consuming chopping up stuff was for salads...got a bit anal about it and was weighing 100gms of this, 100gms of that, only to find that the calorific value was really low anyway - felt a right numpty.

Anyhow I thought that I would log my calorie and nutrition intake from my last weigh in (last Wednesday)

Day-Cal--Fat--Carb-Prot-Description
1---512--16---38---47--Salmon w salad, Shakes x2
2---519--24---39---41--Vegs, Salmon w s/fry, Shake
3--1333--5--- 124--52--Shake, B/Pot, Chick Breast w salad in Pitta,
...................................................vodka x 7, 1/2 cider
4---554--22---265--38--B/Pot w salad, Tofu w mush & salad, ww yoghurt
5---749--21---47---88--Tuna steak w mush s/d toms, ww yog, r/berries,
...................................................salmon w salad
6--1044--20---138--80--W/bix;B/Pot cheese;Prawns;s/d toms;Pitta;ww yog
...................................................strawberries
7--1353--41---189--62--Bran; S/wich;Banana;Salmon&C/Cous;Apple;
....................................................Rice Cakes w Quark & Salad

Day 3 was a night out on the razzle dazzle and was great fun, felt good looked good, but all that booze made me consume an extra 636 empty calories. Day 4 made a mistake of having far too many pumpkin seeds in the tofu dish - was very yummy though.

Am feeling very positive and have decided to keep going for a while and then maybe after I've been sustaining for a while to prove to myself that I can I will think about doing TFR again to lose another stone. Not sure if it will suit me being 12 stone but will see, am happy at my current 13 stone.

Looking at my week I notice that I am creeping up, so need to keep that in check. Weigh in tomorrow!!!!

Lisa x

Last edited:
Well weighin today had me at a 5 1/2 pound loss so that is a real bonus. I think I am happy with my calorie intake to be around 1300 a day, keeping fat low.

This is allowing me to have breakfast, lunch and dinner with option of a snack (rice cake, fruit etc) later in the evening if really wanted, and still be on or under allowance.

Lisa, you look like you are doing really well. Well done on the loss. The calorie counting is a good idea till you get a handle on the portion sizes. I am sticking to around 1300 cals a day too till I lose a little more and Im following a gl plan too.

Well done chick! See you can do things your way and still lose!
T x

Lisa, you look like you are doing really well. Well done on the loss. The calorie counting is a good idea till you get a handle on the portion sizes. I am sticking to around 1300 cals a day too till I lose a little more and Im following a gl plan too.

I think i'll rename myself the 100gms girl. I seem to do everything up to 100gm portions (mainly). Tonight I had microwave steamed salmon (150gms), steamed broccoli (100gms), organic tomatoe (100gm) and a baked potato (100gms).

Was a lush meal even though I say so myself. Had about 15 gms of Quark in the pots and 15gms of blue cheese dressing on the broccoli. Double lush! Just followed that with a mango ww yoghurt. Lisa is a happy bunnie this evening.

x

Loving the banana wobble smiley!

I too feel 100g of something like veg etc is the ideal portion, personally. Its just right isnt it :)

Hi Lisa,

well done on the weight loss, its great. I have a few low fat low carb recipes ready for when I do my re-feed (a few weeks away yet but I want to be prepared) and for afterwards with maintaining. I think if you are stuck for time you could make turkey spicy mince with veg and freeze it, other ideas are chicken with curry powder cumin, chilli and tinned tomatoes (these are easily frozen for when u have no time to cook from scratch), you could cook up some rice with it while its heating up....these are just ideas, also with the white fish fillets fresh soft herbs like basil are beautiful with it. Sounds like you are doing really well!! Keep it up!

I too feel 100g of something like veg etc is the ideal portion, personally. Its just right isnt it :)

Hi summergurl, yes got to agree with you there. Even though the 100gms of broccoli seemed an awful lot on the plate, but I suppose it was because it was the one type of veg - being so green it looked so visually good for me too.

Lisa x

Back