My official 100% last weight loss journey ever!!!!

Hello nefertari,(that's something I never thought I would write lol)

I'm glad I've inspired you it makes it all even more worth while. I highly recommend slim and save. I've done Cambridge,lighter life and exante and I think it's the best one I've done! It's nice to have such yummy savoury packs(I highly recommend the spicy spaghetti) the bars are a bit smaller than on other diets but are really nice. Writing a diary on this forum is such a boost especially when you receive replies such as yours. Good luck with your journey :)

Thanks so much!

How has your day been? Xx

Well this week is starting to drag I always find week 3 horrible it's in between the initial buzz and the gruelling long haul lol. It's been ok though. I spent about 2 hours sat on the floor,on my computer listing things on ebay,there is no way I would have been able to do that 3 weeks ago. Also my knees don't hurts so much. It's amazing how much difference 3 weeks on this diet makes. There's no turning back now I'm on my way. Wk 3 weigh in tomorrow fingers crossed for 5lbs but with totm looming I'm not sure. Hope everyone is having a fab week x

Week three weigh in another 5lbs off :) so that's 23lbs in three weeks I've gone from 18st 8lbs to 16st 13lbs in 21 days. I might treat myself to some new scales as mine doesn't do 1/2 pounds ect. This weeks goal is upping the exercise and cracking my water intake. I just wish I had taken a before pic but felt so bad there's no way I would have let a camera near me.

Wow 23lbs in 3 week is damn right amaxing. Well done as your hard work is paying off and by the sound of it you wont be in the 16s long either

What a week :-( it's the dreaded totm so I feel really bloated and horrible. My cat has a huge abscess my kitten had an allergic reaction to some flee medicine and my children have grown horns! Just one of them weeks that make you want to eat but I've stayed strong I don't actually want to cheat its just stress that makes me feel I want to stuff a pie in my mouth lol. Not looking forward to the weigh in on Saturday but I suppose any loss is a loss I was just hoping for another 5 lbs to make it 2 stone in four weeks. The plus side I gutted my house yesterday and didn't have to keep sitting down and having a rest it's amazing the difference 23lbs makes. I'm off to the sports center today to get signed up. Going to see my grandma on Sunday I'm sure she will try and feed me up on one of her huge roasts but I will go pack in hand, she lives on a farm so it could be a chance for a good long walk:) roll on Saturday x

Well I had to weigh myself a day early as I don't know if I will get to mums tomorrow (where my scales are) and am pleased to report I have worried for nothing ANOTHER 5LBS OFF!!! That's 2stone in four weeks whoo :). This diet is amazing I don't feel deprived as I can have milk and the savoury packs are like yummy meals so it doesn't feel like vlcds I've done in the past. I'm so surprised as its totm but am so happy. So I've gone from 18st 8 to 16st 8 in just 4 weeks. This has really got me remotivated after a stressful week. Wishing everyone else a successful week xx

Well I had to weigh myself a day early as I don't know if I will get to mums tomorrow (where my scales are) and am pleased to report I have worried for nothing ANOTHER 5LBS OFF!!! That's 2stone in four weeks whoo :). This diet is amazing I don't feel deprived as I can have milk and the savoury packs are like yummy meals so it doesn't feel like vlcds I've done in the past. I'm so surprised as its totm but am so happy. So I've gone from 18st 8 to 16st 8 in just 4 weeks. This has really got me remotivated after a stressful week. Wishing everyone else a successful week xx

How fab well done!

love sarah xxx

I must admit this time round on my vlcd I feel really different. Before I was so focused on what I looked like and what size I was if my expectations were not met I felt horrible ( like fitting into those size 12 jeans in a month). This time it's all about health and I feel elated every day! I can walk up the stairs without wanting to die, my knees don't creak and groan when I stand up and I don't have to pluck up the courage to get The shopping out of the car and put it away.All this means so much more to me this time than wether my muffin top is gone in the next 6 weeks or if i ever get be back in my nice size 10 jeans. Living life isn't done by what we look like, but how fit and able we are to do so. X

Back