My OH is joining me!

Seaneen

Short and pink
My OH has decided that he wants to do Cambridge too!

I'm quite surprised and so was my CDC. He doesn't look overweight at all (he is quite built and toned) but still, his BMI is 30.

He's starting on Monday. It will be nice to lead him through the first difficult few days.

Good luck to you both.

Wow, you're a lucky girl!

How's it going anyway doll? xx

that's going to really help both of you! at least you'll both be understanding if one of you has an off day, and you won't be put through the temptation when he's eating!!

my dad is starting soon, next monday I believe.. and mum will be starting another diet, possibly slimming world, (diabetic so can't do CD).. not sure how dad will fare with food in the house, but at least if they're both dieting there shouldn't be biscuits and cream cakes in there!! I think I'll go live there for a week, should be amusing :) I seem to have started a mass family diet!!

I'm doing diet with hubby and it's great not having to cook meals for him. I now have my 3rd shake to fill myself up, then cook dinner for the children.

Good luck.. your both going to do it.

Well done. Much easier for you both to be dieting...but be prepared for him to lose more quickly than you. Men do that!

Well done. Much easier for you both to be dieting...but be prepared for him to lose more quickly than you. Men do that!

It's coz we move about more... housework and stuff like getting our wives drinks.

Back