my old diary... have started a new one ,,,new start new diary

How you doing? Still firmly on the wagon?

Hiya NT
yep i have now got myself firmly strapped in and have been re-visited by the Keto fairy so rumbly tummy is gone too...

Have made plans for a very lazy weekend without too much temptation coming my way... have my best male mate round tonight for supper n the new Harry Pot film..(very childish i know) and he wont get here till 8ish as he works long hours...

Have already got a batch of spag bol in the freezer that i made couple of weeks ago so he can have that.. I'm using the old "im not eating after 6pm chestnut" so i dont have to eat with him.. He never questions me so it will be fine...
Then on Saturday he will go work and come back later for a lazy eve of Tommy cooper (cos we both luv the ole magician for some reason) ive got 4 episodes of him on me skyplus that we are gonna watch...
I will be having a WS day on Sunday with him cos he taking me out to eat ... And lots of dog walking inbetween so i think its a well mapped out plan lol xxx

How about you hun? hows the old Exante life been treating you this week? xxx

Dog walking eh? Is that what it's called? I can't wait to do dog walking in 2 weeks time ;) ;) xx

Dog walking eh? Is that what it's called? I can't wait to do dog walking in 2 weeks time ;) ;) xx

I might go for an extra lonnnnng walk with the dog later missy!!!! pmsl xxxx;););)

Oh and i had a chin*y last night everyone... Paul turned up with it in his hand:sigh::sigh:

But back on wagon this morn so im ok about it... was pretty good and put most of it in the fridge as i was "stuffed" dog had it this morning :):)

well what a *****y weekend that turned out to be foodwise!!!!!!!!
completely fell off the wagon head first into a pile of roast dinner....chinese.....apple crumble.... popcorn ... the list is endless.

Am not going near the scales for at least a week or i think i might just lose the plot completely.... xxxxxxxxxxxx

Today's your day babes :D

Hugs xxx

yourll be fine if your determined enough :) like you said just draw a line under it and move on ...

h x

Hey stranger good to see u back lovely how are you? Welcome back x x

Hiya presh..
really trying hard to get back in the saddle.. have dropped 9lb of what i gained back so just another 14lb b4 im into virgin blubber... pigged out at the weekend and felt dreadful on monday.... all bloated and sluggish...
Feel better today now im into day 2 of TS again... Cant believe how jank i felt when i woke up monday morning.. Carb overload me thinks..
Am determined to stay on the wagon till xmas day now and just maybe i might have shifted most of the other 14lb gain thats left by then too.. 19 days to do it... so fingies crossed babe..
Hows you? i still havent caught up with everyones diaries yet... im getting through em though lol....
Irish Lass... nearly a 5st loss in 2 months????? how mental is that.... i know a girl thats had a bypass and not lost that kinda weight... unbelievable or what.... lucky lady for it to fall off like that eh xxxx

There is hope for us all !!! lol xxxxx

Hi Valentine well done for getting back on track :) you're done great my lovely :)
Hazel
x

Just poppin by to see how your doing babes xx

Hiya Ladies
Well its 5pm and all is well...
Day 3 of TS and not suffering too badly as i got some bars to stave off the need to chew something..
I'm not going near the scales yet after my ***** weekend as i dont wanna piss myself off.. They are locked in the boot of the car till Sunday morning...
seems that most of us are getting our heads in the right place either cracking on with TS or using the WS route... both lead to the same destination in the end dont they...
Have a nice eve all xxxxxxx

valentine said:
Hiya Ladies
Well its 5pm and all is well...
Day 3 of TS and not suffering too badly as i got some bars to stave off the need to chew something..
I'm not going near the scales yet after my ***** weekend as i dont wanna piss myself off.. They are locked in the boot of the car till Sunday morning...
seems that most of us are getting our heads in the right place either cracking on with TS or using the WS route... both lead to the same destination in the end dont they...
Have a nice eve all xxxxxxx

Fantastic so glad it's going so well for you :) it's nice most people seem to be doing well at the moment :)

I'm totally on the wagon till the 21st. My Xmas night out has been cancelled so nothing's stopping me doing TS till I go home :D

I should be 11.07 by then if I stick to it eh? It's 2 weeks exactly!
I'm gonna try so hard food wise over Xmas but I'm not holding back on the booze lol xxx

Morning peeps..
Day 4 of yet another bash at this diet and i'm happy to announce that the keto fairy has been and left me with freezing cold hands (might be something to do with the weather) and nasty furry dogs breath mouth... thats the bit i really hate about Ketosis is the bad breath ...
Mind you it only tends to last for a few days b4 it settles down ..

Am off out for the day to finish off my xmas shopping and am gonna take me bar with me in case i feel the nee to nibble ... But not feeling at all like a pack at the moment ...
Have a good day xxxxxxxxxx

Well its saturday and i fot through friday eve in one piece... had a scarily similar thing happen to me as Pheonix on here... decided i was gonna have a chinese.. dialled ...engaged...dialled... engaged...stopped thought about it... put the phone down and drank a big glass of zero.... went to bed...
Got up this morning and feel so glad i didnt do it.. would have been bloated and feeling miserable if i had of..... YAY to a busy chinese phone line...
Managed another day yesterday at TS so im really getting back into the zone me thinks.... I am not going out this weekend at all socially so hopefully i will manage to stay TS till next weekend... Thats when its gonna get hard... Weekends are a minefield for me.... invitations for nights out with the girls are pouring in cos its xmas boozey excuses eh..

So happy weekend my lovelies and hope ya all are sitting tightly on the wagon xxxx

Woo hoo go you :D xxx

My boss has just been talking about you, he thinks your gorgeous bless him. You are tho, biatch xxx

Woo hoo go you :D xxx

My boss has just been talking about you, he thinks your gorgeous bless him. You are tho, biatch xxx

awww bless his heart..... have ya told him i'm scarey? pmsl i still keep sniggering about that ....
Well its 5pm and im still TS but entering the danger zone time of night where i start thinking about a spot if takeaway... gotta big glass of zero to hand !!!! xxx

Back