My only problem is...

Woodland girl

Gold Member
...well, I have 2!

1. When cutting up my fruit to be all ready in the fridge I eat more than what goes in the box! That sentence might not be proper English ! Lol

2. If I don't decide on what to wear the night before it takes me aaaaages to get dressed. Nothing quite fits or matches anymore!

What's your problem??

I can identify with your 2nd point but for a slightly different reason. I have so many clothes now and since losing weight I have a renewed interest in fashion and trying out new things. I really can't decide what to wear and the "problem" is that everything fits :D

I relate to the fruit bit.....but what the hell , it's soooo good for us.

My problem is that I am between sizes. One size is too big and the other is tight.

Another couple of kilos and that problem will be a thing of the past.

My problem is I have a kidney infection & I've finished my second set of antibiotics & it's still here:( As a result of the infection my stomach is so bloated it's huge:eek: and my clothes don't fit as I'd like them to. Hopefully that will all be sorted soon.

On a positive note, I'm going material shopping on Saturday so I can make myself some nice summer clothes:D

Like the problems! But not your happy holidays, hope you get well soon (and make some nice clothes)

My other problem is more washing up!!

My problem is I have a kidney infection & I've finished my second set of antibiotics & it's still here:( As a result of the infection my stomach is so bloated it's huge:eek: and my clothes don't fit as I'd like them to. Hopefully that will all be sorted soon.

On a positive note, I'm going material shopping on Saturday so I can make myself some nice summer clothes:D

Im prone to water/kidney infections too :( have one almost every other week its definately a downer!!

My problem is having to buy new clothes every fortnight!

I'll be glad to reach target for FINANCIAL REASONS ALONE!

My problem is that I am between sizes. One size is too big and the other is tight.

Another couple of kilos and that problem will be a thing of the past.

This is my problem too! I'm trying to find a dress for the races and it drove me mental today! x x

This is my problem too! I'm trying to find a dress for the races and it drove me mental today! x x

I have bought a gorgeous, super expensive jacket for a special antiques fair that fits me perfectly and now I am having trouble finding something to under it that fits well............

Which races are you going to. Chester or Haydock or neither.......I love going to the races and getting all dressed up, drinking champagne, having a super picnic hamper.......I can dream !!!

I'm giving Aintree and the Grand National a miss this year having been twice in the last 4 years.

A great occasion though:D

I'm going to Aintree, I've never done it before and I'm so so excited!! This may dampen somewhat if I haven't found anything to wear by the end of this week though!! x x

Your best best is to wear sensible shoes, and unless you have seats in the stand (reserved) take one of those portable/collasable seats!

It's a helluva long day standing for 6 hours or more in Tatersalls (or similar). The time before we had access to seating areas.

Your best best is to wear sensible shoes, and unless you have seats in the stand (reserved) take one of those portable/collasable seats!

It's a helluva long day standing for 6 hours or more in Tatersalls (or similar). The time before we had access to seating areas.

I've been told this :( I was gonna get some of those pump things you can sqish up really small to chuck in my bag/OH's pocket... To be fair, I wasn't gonna wear daft shoes anyway, I'm rubbish at heels... I'd wear my wellies if I wasn't trying to look like a lady for the day :D x x

My goodness.You can tell he is a man, no clues needed.

Stevie do you not realise that comfortable shoes count for nothing when a lady is dressed to kill for the occasion. We are so much braver than the other sex, we will stand for 5 or 6 hours in shoes that a just the teeniest bit uncomfortable. lol.

What look are you trying to achieve tulip ??? At the races anything goes. Personally I love to do the classy bit and adore hats and fascinators etc.

Everything from smart jeans to designer fashion is acceptable.

If you are on a budget how about a look around the charity shops.

In seriousness, Steve's advice is good advice. Thank goodness flat boots are such high fashion at the moment.

My goodness.You can tell he is a man, no clues needed.

Stevie do you not realise that comfortable shoes count for nothing when a lady is dressed to kill for the occasion. We are so much braver than the other sex, we will stand for 5 or 6 hours in shoes that a just the teeniest bit uncomfortable. lol.

What look are you trying to achieve tulip ??? At the races anything goes. Personally I love to do the classy bit and adore hats and fascinators etc.

Everything from smart jeans to designer fashion is acceptable.

If you are on a budget how about a look around the charity shops.

In seriousness, Steve's advice is good advice. Thank goodness flat boots are such high fashion at the moment.

Hehe :) Thank you :)

I have ordered a dress, a navy satin one shouldered number (swit swoo, if I can fit in it) was thinking of decorating it with like a hot pink shrug thing, and a pink and navy fascinator or corsage for my hair thing :) Exciting stuffs!! x x

Hehe :) Thank you :)

I have ordered a dress, a navy satin one shouldered number (swit swoo, if I can fit in it) was thinking of decorating it with like a hot pink shrug thing, and a pink and navy fascinator or corsage for my hair thing :) Exciting stuffs!! x x

That sounds fabulous !!

I like this........

shocking-pink-feather-sequin-fascinator-3096-p%5Bekm%5D170x227%5Bekm%5D.jpg

www.prettycool.co.uk

You will look a million dollars. Wish I could be there with you !!

Oh and just to add, that by the end of the day - especially on National day, there are so many "states" it is excellent for people watching!

The combination of ill-fitting shoes (especially for Sue), too much booze, losing too much money, expensive food and drink and general stress means many a "meltdown"

Back