My own brother didnt recognise me

Gene Genie

Mad as cheese
I am sooooooooo happy

Felt a bit better last night so took my 11 year old neice to the Trafford centre for some funky stuff for her 1st year at secondary school , Anyway it was late when we left the TC and its two buses home so we caught the first bus and I called my bro to pick us up where we change buses closer to home. My neice got off the bus and ran towards her dad and he says where is your Auntie Gen i was about 10 metres behind her he didnt know it was me till i was on top of him because i am now apparently so skinny

Yayyyyyyyy:D

That must have felt fantastic.
Well done. :D xx

I LOVE IT when things like that happen - It just shows how brilliant you must look.
Look at all the weight you have lost you are doing absolutely fantastic a true inspiration.
Well done hun keep it up xxx

Funny thing is that brother see's me every day so i wasnt expecting it from him. I cant wait to see my bro who lives far away hes going to flip ! lol
Its a great feeling because even tho i was a size 26 when i started and i can now get into an 18s i look in the mirror and i cant see much difference i see myself every day i suppose so its gradual.

When he sees me and says ooh you have lost weight he knows im on a diet and that i expect to hear that anyway from my big bro so it was way better that he didnt recognise me :) because then i know its working :)

i bet that felt brilliant hunni well done to you and keep up the good work. xxx

That's sounds fab...I am hoping for the same reaction from my OH family at christmas don't tend to see them for months and some of them have been less than complimentary about anyone who is big. I have been rehearsing what I would say as I will hopefully be 5 stone lighter than when they last saw me! oh happy day!

Well done you x

well done girlie,keep it up even better times ahead!!!!xxxxxxxx

Your an inspiration! I want to lose what weight you have in the time frame you have so now i can do it!

You dont know how much this thread has helped!

THANK YOU!:D

oh congrats. sorry i got excited!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Yay Gen!! that's fantastic :wow:
Next time tou go to the Trafford Centre, it'll be for some sexy foxy clothes for yourself!! Well done. xx

Thanks everyone

I am saving my cash for one helluva shopping spree in december as its my 30th birthday and im going to be thin !!! so im going to be buying a very lovely dress and if i can find one in one of my two fave colous which appear to be the in ones for this year teal or purple i will be a very happy bunny :D might have to make my big bro drive me there or i could end up stranded half way home when he drives past the bus stop half way home thinking im not there lol

Brilliant! I'm using a vision of my boyfriend's family seeing me much lighter when we go down at Christmas as one of my motivators!

well done hun that most of felt great. im on cd but we started at exactly the same weight!!! im looking forward to a shopping spree in manchester beginning dec! i love it there but TC very big!!

Back