My path to a healthier and happier me!

I am holding on by a fingernail to stay on plan but I've just got to keep trying

Omigosh, this totally sounds like me right now. I wake up with good intentions every morning, but just feel beaten down by the end of the day! I'm sure we're not the only ones thinking, "I just have to get through the holiday season..."

It's full on Xmas activities and you can only do your best and do not beat yourself up as each day you try you are ahead and eventually you will have reached all your goals - take care x

Thanks flower. I've just got to keep going. I've got a normal day today so no reason for not following SW to the letter x

Omigosh, this totally sounds like me right now. I wake up with good intentions every morning, but just feel beaten down by the end of the day! I'm sure we're not the only ones thinking, "I just have to get through the holiday season..."

Thank you. This week was going to be tough as it's not my normal routine :(

I've got today and tomorrow as a normal day. I've got my Christmas Ball on Saturday which I won't be counting. Just got to keep going!

We can do it! Just take one meal at a time xx

Typical I've finally caught my kids cold and feel rotten but that's not going to cause another off day!

Today's plan is to go and find a pair of shoes (just realised I don't have any going out shoes!)

I'm planning on making a 3 bean chilli (inspired by daughter's school dinner)

I've got pork steaks so just need to find a recipe for tonight x

Thank you lovely x I know the plan works and what's been happening is life. The key thing is to not give up!

I will admit I've been very tempted to change to calorie counting or WW but I just remind myself that SW works and I'm only changing cos it's not easy at the moment.

I read recently that those who are truly successful with a healthy eating plan and become maintainers is because they know things will be tough, accept it's going to happen and move quickly on from hiccups. I know that's what you do Michelle so I'm taking a leaf out of your book

Thank you lovely x I know the plan works and what's been happening is life. The key thing is to not give up!

I will admit I've been very tempted to change to calorie counting or WW but I just remind myself that SW works and I'm only changing cos it's not easy at the moment.

I read recently that those who are truly successful with a healthy eating plan and become maintainers is because they know things will be tough, accept it's going to happen and move quickly on from hiccups. I know that's what you do Michelle so I'm taking a leaf out of your book

I do always move on quickly from 'hiccups', when we get back from hols as soon as the plan has touched down, that's me back with the SW head on!!!! I recently looked at my monthly losses since earlier this year & they are about 3lb each way, I had a tough time in the summer & I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere but it just shows you need to look at the overall picture. x

Yayyy and a yummy day too I see :)

Afternoon all, had a busy morning so only just had time to sit down...I'm still on plan....

FRI 12/12 - GREEN

Breakfast - 1 x Alpen Light Bar [HEB]

Lunch - Cheese spread and Pickle Roll [HEB, HEA & 1]

Dinner - 5 Bean Chilli

Snacks - 1 x Alpen Light Bar [HEB]
Tea (1)

Morning all, yesterday I was reasonably good. I did end up having more syns but that's okay.

I enjoyed the 5 bean chilli, but I think next time I won't use the Heinz 5 beans as I thought it was too sweet.

Syn wise this is what I had

1 x Advent calendar (1)
7 x After Eight Choc (12)
1 x Mince pie (11)
Tea (1)

The only thing that I felt was wasted on syns was the mince pie. It wasn't worth the syns as it was poor quality. Next time I am sticking to the luxury end as it's only an extra 1 syn

Today is my Christmas Ball and I've also had a confidence booster :) All this week I've felt terrible being off plan the majority of time. I've felt like I'm heading to a massive gain but I have hopped on the scaled and I'm lighter! This has boosted me I'm now feeling focused to stay on plan and just have tonight off. Yesterday I would have started this morning as off plan so this is great!

Today is my Christmas Ball and I've also had a confidence booster :) All this week I've felt terrible being off plan the majority of time. I've felt like I'm heading to a massive gain but I have hopped on the scaled and I'm lighter! This has boosted me I'm now feeling focused to stay on plan and just have tonight off. Yesterday I would have started this morning as off plan so this is great!

Yayy!!

That's brilliant see you hung on in there and have done amazing :)

Afternoon all :)

Had a great night, drank rather a lot of Pink Champers and danced the night away.

Today has ended up being off plan (due to a lack of planning)

I will be back 100% tomorrow!!!

I do expect a gain as alcohol always goes on the scales. That's not a problem as I will get the weight off x

Back