My path to a healthier and happier me!

Oh I love ee... I think it's so easy! I used to do red and green but never remembered which I was doing lol or I would always want to change my mind! But thats probably because I'm awkward!

Wow what a busy day! I'm currently taking some time out to up date today whilst my Abbie has her swimming lessons.

I'm making today Mix2Max as I've had a mix of a day plus I'm also going to have a Twea
THURS 13/11 - MIX2MAX ** TWEAK ALERT**

B) 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

L) RED - McD Chicken salad wrap (HEB *tweak*) 1/2 Medium fries (8 red syns) BBQ sauce (1.5)

D) GREEN - SW chips with 2tbsp Sauce (2)

S) 2 x Activia Yogurts
Banana

Total Syns = 11.5/15
Carry Over = 3.5
Saved 12

Last edited:
Hubby has done his weeks nights so we hopefully can get back to Pasterfield normality lol

I've got a family visits this weekend and I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to be 100% on plan :(

Saturday I'm going to my in law's for dinner. I'll resist the wine and I'll bring diet lemonade but meal wise I haven't got what's for dinner. My MIL isn't a confident cook so it's usually a simple dinner, so u it could go either way... Roast dinner (lamb) (which will be ideal) but could be a pizza (so hope it isn't)

Sunday is my parents which I do have a lot more control however I won't know what we are doing. The good thing is whatever I do have i know I'll be able to make it SW friendly

Subscribing :) x c

Hubby has done his weeks nights so we hopefully can get back to Pasterfield normality lol

I've got a family visits this weekend and I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to be 100% on plan :(

Saturday I'm going to my in law's for dinner. I'll resist the wine and I'll bring diet lemonade but meal wise I haven't got what's for dinner. My MIL isn't a confident cook so it's usually a simple dinner, so u it could go either way... Roast dinner (lamb) (which will be ideal) but could be a pizza (so hope it isn't)

Sunday is my parents which I do have a lot more control however I won't know what we are doing. The good thing is whatever I do have i know I'll be able to make it SW friendly

sounds like a lovely weekend :) I love weekends surrounded by family, enjoy it and dont worry too much if your not 100% x

Sorry I wasn't on much. It was another busy day and then ended with a massive argument with my husband.

Yesterday's menu was

FRI 14/11 - GREEN

B) 1 x Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HEB) with a Banana

L) Cafe - Mushroom Omelette, chips (6) and salad with TK (2)

D) Nothing

S) Tea (1)

Total Syns = 9/15
Carry Over = 4
Saved Syns = 16

Hope everything's ok, family's and relationships in general are trouble and wear thin the patients we all have x x

Hiya Everyone

Can't believe it's Sunday already!

Yesterday's menu wasn't as bad as I thought. It was another 50/50 day and I had to flexi a proportion of the day

I had 31 syns for the day and had intended to flexi my dinner/desert

SAT 15/11 - EXTRA EASY

B) 1 x Alpen Light Bar (3)

L) Bacon & Egg Roll (HEB) with SW chips and Sauce (2)

D) Roast Beef, 1 x large Yorkshire pud (4.5) 4 x Aunt Bessie Roast Potatoes (3) Vegetables and Gravy

Followed with 1/4 Morrisons Lemon Cheese cake (23)

S) Tea (1)
3 x Terrys Choc Orange (7)
Del Mar Ice Lolly (4)
Mozzarella Stick (4)

Total Syns = 51.5

Last edited:
Ooh roast beef dinner very yum ;) sounds like a good day do you flexi syn??

Ooh roast beef dinner very yum ;) sounds like a good day do you flexi syn??

I was so relieved for it to be a roast dinner lol

In the end I just had to flexi the Lemon Cheese cake. We very rarely have dinner at my in law's as they've moved quite a distance and with two dogs we can only leave them for a certain time. So we have to plan times.

I knew I would have a desert (it'd always have a desert afterwards) and MIL is very generous lol

Back