My path to a healthier and happier me!

Ah it's worth it - shortbread is yummy x

I have mine with whisky, I saw Michael Portillo on his train journey things when he was in Scotland, where else, with shortbread dipped in whisky, hmmm, hmmm delicous!!!

Looking ahead to the week and thinking of planning I've currently only got one event on....

I was meant to be going to the Christmas Ideal Home Show tomorrow however I now need to go to Bluewater Shopping centre. I decided when going to be CIHS I would have a flexi day, I knew there would be goodies and a Hog Roast going so I would need flexibility.

Now I'm off to Bluewater my friend and I are going to make this our 1stcChristmas girly day. So still going to need flexibility.

We're planning to do 'afternoon tea' with John Lewis so going to be little cakes :D:D

I take my usual approach SW wherever possible and flexibility where it's desperately needed

Wow that's brill, it's so encouraging when you can see the scales moving x

I know :D I think the biggest thing for me is that I've stuck to the plan. You know from past I've never been successful so this is a real boost xx

We have lost the same in the same time hehe well done Hun :) I love blue water when I lived in chafford hundred I went there and lakeside a lot, don't get there much now in north east essex.

We have lost the same in the same time hehe well done Hun :) I love blue water when I lived in chafford hundred I went there and lakeside a lot, don't get there much now in north east essex.

Yay us x

I live in Grays! Love both shopping centres and don't even mind Basildon. We're looking to move Billericay from 2016 onwards.

I'm in Colchester, I used to go baz Vegas too hehe here we have Freeport and I like Ipswich for shopping - Colchester town is ok

Billericay is pretty I went for an interview once and thought it very lovely x

I lived in Clacton before Colchester we like to pop there on the warmer days and play the 2p machines lol

We take my nephew he's getting older now but still likes the machines lol

Back