My path to a healthier and happier me!

Glad to hear you feel a bit better today, hope it goes well x c

I'm taking it easy today, it is going to reflect on the food :eek:

I'm going for another Mix2Max Day as I have had a Red lunch and planning a JP for dinner.

We're going to treat the kids to McD's as we're popping to Lakeside so thought it would be easier. I'm going to have a Tea

McD's isn't a problem for me I just don't like it!!!

Ah lakey how Miss thee lol have fun and know I'm green with envy hehe

I now shan't be going to McD's. I've stupidly spilt hot water over my foot! And now I have a scold and it's really painful :(

Currently have my foot in cling film raised up! A few blisters have come up and it's tender to walk on.

Looks like hubby is taking the girls out for dinner

I now shan't be going to McD's. I've stupidly spilt hot water over my foot! And now I have a scold and it's really painful :(

Currently have my foot in cling film raised up! A few blisters have come up and it's tender to walk on.

Looks like hubby is taking the girls out for dinner

Yikes, that's gonna be painful, do you have any aloe vera to put on, it's a great healer x

Right here's today. I have 23 syns

FRI 21/11 - EXTRA EASY

B) 2 x clementines

L) Bacon & Egg Roll (HEB & 2)

D) Indian Takeaway - 1/3 Salad, Lamb Balti (6.5), Rice and 1 x Onion Bhaji (8.5)

S) 3 x Choc Bourbon (10)
Tea (1)
Chocolate (5)

Total Syns = 31/23
Carry over = - 7

Last edited:
Morning, I'm not having a confident in getting a good results this week :(

I've used my full syns and I'm entering the weekend. This going into the unknown but a good test.

I'm planning to do a grill up this evening as we had the takeaway last night. I'm going to Red or Green so will keep a HEB back for ether the Bacon or Baked beans.

I'll update the food once I have a clearer idea what I'm up to

I'm having a grill up too this morning Hun, great way to start the weekend x When I had this happen I found this and pastas kept me full x

We ended up in Lakeside. I needed to return a skirt and to get some Aloe Vera for my burn. I did end up having a McD's but it had to be done as I was ravenous.

Today will be an off plan

B) Clementines

L) Big Mac (27) Medium Fries (11.5)

D) Skipped

S) 1 Krispy Kreme (11)
4 x Millies Cookie Mini Bites (22)
Tea (1)
Choc (3)
Choc Bourbon (7)

Total Syns = 82.5/15
Carry Over = -67.5

Last edited: