My path to a healthier and happier me!

Morning all, feeling a little disenchanted at the moment. Really don't feel like I've been successful this week. I haven't felt focused and I've eaten things differently to the past month. I feel bloated and just lost.

I want to give up but trying hard to convince myself it still works.

There isn't any facts supporting this just a gut feeling :(

I am bloated, gained 3lbs, feel lost and gutted - I ballsed up with ingredients and I can only say I will continue and try to win the day - I can only say you have that in you too - your a winner when you keep going as you do better each time you learn from past mistakes x x

Count me in - we can do it :)

Yep I felt frumpy today I think I need to up my water too x

Morning all, feeling a little disenchanted at the moment. Really don't feel like I've been successful this week. I haven't felt focused and I've eaten things differently to the past month. I feel bloated and just lost.

I want to give up but trying hard to convince myself it still works.

There isn't any facts supporting this just a gut feeling :(

I had this same gut feeling last week (because I had been to nandos and costa) even though I had syned everything and made good choices I just felt I hadn't done good enough! Then on thursday I had lost 2.5lbs!! Keep going and ignore the gut feeling :) when it comes to your weigh in im sure the scales will tell a different story and show your hard work :D

I had this same gut feeling last week (because I had been to nandos and costa) even though I had syned everything and made good choices I just felt I hadn't done good enough! Then on thursday I had lost 2.5lbs!! Keep going and ignore the gut feeling :) when it comes to your weigh in im sure the scales will tell a different story and show your hard work :D

Thank you for your kind post :)

I'm also going to focus on making sure my HEA milk is the right measurement and the syns for sugar in my tea is right.

I'm going to make sure I'm not nibbling off the kids plates (like pinching the odd couple of chips)

I've also pinched the odd square choc from hubby

I don't know if these will make a difference but best eliminate any probable causes

I remember years ago at fat club they did a poem about a somebody who hadn't had many syns & couldn't understand why the gain, but the poem had what she had just had a piece off, eg couple of crisps, chips off kiddies plates, that sort of thing, wish I could remember the whole thing, but it highlighted how the syns soon add up!!

Do you have super free with your meals? The reason I ask is I find I eat less carbs when there is less room in the plate so I tend to always a veg or salad as an extra on the plate x

I remember years ago at fat club they did a poem about a somebody who hadn't had many syns & couldn't understand why the gain, but the poem had what she had just had a piece off, eg couple of crisps, chips off kiddies plates, that sort of thing, wish I could remember the whole thing, but it highlighted how the syns soon add up!!

Thats my thinking, reduce them probabilities and it's one less variable x

Good luck tomorrow x x

Weigh in......i gained 0.4lbs. Which isn't horrendous and in reality was probably meant to be considering the previous week I has 222 syns and lost 0.4lbs. I do believe my body does do catch up.

So time to draw a line! Start with new focus and drive. Take one day at a time and just work on being 100% each day :)

Back