My path to a healthier and happier me!

Morning all,

Thank you Bee, I was really pleased with myself as hubby had Domino's Pizza. I'm never fussed about the pizza but I do like the sides. I totally resisted the chicken kickers and the dough balls. Then hubby had a Galaxy bar which I again resisted even having a small square :))

I do feel like I've lost weight off my tummy. Just need to keep going to make sure I get the results on the scales :p

It's really chilly today and really fancy comfort food. So looks like I'm going for a Green day.

Breakfast - Banana and clementines

Lunch - Bacon sandwich [both HEB]
with Tomato Ketchup (1.5)

Dinner - SW Chips

Snacks - White Fondand Fancy (5)
1 x Choc Bourbon (3.5)
Tea (1111)

Last edited:
I very rarely use meat as hexb on a green day, I think it's cause I cba'd with the weighing!!!!

Well done for yesterday - that is impressive! X

Thank you

I very rarely use meat as hexb on a green day, I think it's cause I cba'd with the weighing!!!!

Lol luckily bacon isn't too hard and I've only ever eaten the medallions which works out to be about 3 for a HEB

Well today has changed. We took the kids to see Father Christmas and we then took them to KFC. I have had dinner there but I'm not fretting!

My day has now become a 50/50 and I've got 23 syns saved

Breakfast - Banana

Lunch - Bacon sandwich with Tomato Ketchup (HEB & 1.5)

Dinner - 3 mini breasts (9) Medium Fries (10.5) and cobbette (2.5)

Snacks - White Fondant Fancy (5)
Choc Bourbon (3.5)
Tea (1)

Total 32.5/23
Remaining -9.5

I'm going to try and pay back them 9.5 over 4 days so 3 syns less a day

Ha I feel your pain! Cakes used to be my fav, cake batter and the butter icing - My first week Mr B made himself a rocky road cake and I didn't touch an inch of it - it felt good to resist and you can do it to x x

Sounds fun to do!! I enjoy cooking and baking - are the lil ones chipping in too, have a great day x

You have done brilliantly they look great x

Today was Green Day as it was a lot easier to cook SW chips whist baking so much lol

FRI 5/12 - GREEN

Breakfast - Alpen Light Bar [HEB]

Lunch - SW Chips with Tomato sauce (1)

Dinner - SW Chips with Tomato sauce (2)

Snacks - 1/2 Fairy cake (4)
1 x Lindt Chocolate Ball (4)
Tea (1)

Total = 12/15
Remaining = 3
Carry over= -6.5

Back