my personal challenge

honeytemple88

Silver Member
well i've been on exante 5 weeks and ive had 2 really bad days ive got 77days until my packs run out and i should be at my target weight if i just stick to this 100% and stop cheating myself im going to be happy finaly with the way i look so my personal challenge is to do exante total solution for 77 whole day 100% and when i say 100% i mean no coke zero or dr pepper zero no little treats just drinking water n 3 packs a day im going to be updating this everyday with my day progress and my daily weight in wish me luck will c u 2morrow xx

Hey Honey, you'v done very well so far! Keep up the good work. I am starting tomorrow and you are an inspiration.

Honey I've just been catching up on your daily weigh-ins and you're an inspiration. You're clearly very motivated and I've found it helpful to get past the massive craving I've got for a Sunday night takeaway!
Good luck and I look forward to keeping up with your progress.
X

Hey Honey, you'v done very well so far! Keep up the good work. I am starting tomorrow and you are an inspiration.
thank you good luck on your journey you will do great xx good luck xx

Honey I've just been catching up on your daily weigh-ins and you're an inspiration. You're clearly very motivated and I've found it helpful to get past the massive craving I've got for a Sunday night takeaway!
Good luck and I look forward to keeping up with your progress.
X
good job resisting the sunday night take away what a great you should be so proud of your will power its very easy just to give in well done and hope you get some great losses xx

well it day 2 got 75days to go yesterday was 100% nd when i stepped on the scales tis morning i weighted 11stone 12lb 8oz was very happy as the damage of my 2 bad days av gone thank god never felt so fat and bloated in my life i just felt so down so now am feeling great still 100% today and am feeling very confident on this diet here to tomorrows weight in and another 100% day x

Hey honeytemple :)
Just wanted to pop in and say hi and good luck :D

thank you dustqueen hi to you 2 lol hope your doing well on exante x

We are all in the same boat, so let's row together x

Good luck...you can do it.......any room in that boat for 1 more?

Good luck...you can do it.......any room in that boat for 1 more?
defently jump in the boat hun were all rowing the same direction x

i fill like a failure but since cheating friday ive found it hard to get back to 100% but today is the start im 100% and will be for the next 74 days so my count down is for 74 days now but im just going to get straight back on and restart my challenge i can do this nothink taste as good as skinny feels anyway day 74 complete 100% t.s 73days to go woop woop here to my size 10 target xx

Dont beat yourself up hun you have done amazing , our start weight on exante roughly the same I'm currently 12 stone 10 what's your height?!
When I first did CD I lost 10lbs in 5 days but I was bigger then just trying to get a realistic figure of what I can lose now :)

Good luck with next 73 days xx

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

thank you so much and im 5'6 and wow 10lb in a week i would love that iv had some good losses when ive been 100% but when i cheat i only get a small loss so thats y im going to b 100% xx

Back