My Personal Weight Loss Journey

Still feeling pretty shitty this morning. Busy weekend ahead so just going to focus on being busy and not on food. Work meal tonight...just need to decide what to wear! xx

Have a fab night & remember what ever you wear tonight is far smaller than it would have been a few months ago.
Never lose sight of how far you've come. All women struggle at Xmas so try to enjoy it x x

hey there

hope your having a great weekend and don t be too hard on yourself it is coming together its just we occationally have to take the scenic route
jxx

Morning all,

A busy weekend - Friday work party at a thai - really nice food - I mostly ate the veg and meat, and I was driving - so stayed on the sparkling water. I was a good girl all day though and I only had a tiny spoonful of rice...and an after eight

Saturday I was helping my parents out at a sale so was stood in the freezing cold all day. I did succumb and have some lunch - soup, which was lovely. In the evening, we went to a friend's house where they cooked a hairy dieters one pot rice and pork dish. It was lovely, but the carbs! I also had a piece of cake, which I know I shouldn't have...

Sunday - went to see CDC in the morning which was really positive. I definitely felt better after discussing everything with her. Plan is to stick with step 2, but enjoy my evenign meals out and try to stick to approx. 400cals, but sticking with the plan the rest of the day to minimise gains. She agreed with my whole sticking between 11st7lb and 12st and I feel quite positive. Weigh in was 11st 9lb and considering all of the meals, I was happy with the 2lb loss. So after seeing CDC, I went home, had breakfast and then went off bowling with old work colleagues - really fun - then went to brother in laws for dinner - green thai curry with rice. He had plated it for me with far too much rice, but I ate around it. Then it was home for my last shake and bed.

Today we have no plans! :) So, a proper step 2 day with no cheats and all good behaviour. I have a bit of a headache this morning and no doubt a tricky day of carb withdrawl. I'm sticking with it and i'm GOING to be good - I need to be good, because Wednesday WILL be a big one!

Hoep you all had good weekends - manic morning for me, but I will try and get around to you all!

xx

Hi hunni, pleased your feeling better after seeing your CDC.

You have more will power than me to stick with sparkling water, massive wells one :)
I'm sure now year head is in a bit better place this week will be a breeze, x x x

Angel, I stick to sparkling water, but have a pudding instead! Horses for courses I suppose, but I'd rather save my calories for food, rather than booze...

xx

Angel, I stick to sparkling water, but have a pudding instead! Horses for courses I suppose, but I'd rather save my calories for food, rather than booze...

xx

That's my downfall I would give up a meal for a night of G&T lol, I agree though horses for courses x x x

Hi Flic,

Sorry to hear you were a bit down but you seem to be coming through it okay :)

I know I'm not doing too well right now on my CWP but I always knew last week and this coming week were going to be tough and it was going to be very difficult to stick to plan. Let's face it it's not every week / month where we're going to have so much going on so just get through these next couple of weeks and then plan to get back on it properly in the New Year - please don't have these 'blips' then beat yourself up about them, you've done so amazingly well and you can afford to loosen the reins just a little for a couple of weeks.

Good luck if you need it! I was on a ss day yesterday and will be today then I'm out tomorrow (big one all day!), Thursday (big one just dinner though!) Friday (so-so) then Saturday and Sunday we have friends coming over and I was planning on doing myself a ss+ meal but you know what I'm going to do some tried and tested favourites and enjoy myself!

Speak soon, take care xx

Thanks for popping by lovelies. It's getting a little quieter around here as we near Christmas...

Had the day off yesterday to sort and tidy my house - you know when you're busy all weekend and you just can't seem to catch up? Well, that was me. THankfully, all the tidying and sorting is done - other than endless washing (I think my machine might be broken) and the oven which has the cleaning stuff on it.

I did really well all morning, staying busy and keeping going...then about 4pm, I made the mistake of cooking for our bring and share lunch tomorrow - gingerbread, flapjack, chocolate crunch bars...and I kept on pick pick picking... I ended up having my evening meal, but only 2 of my products since I was so full. I know you shouldn't skip them out, but I don't think I needed the additional calories!

Last night's meal was cancelled which I was a little relieved about as it takes another event out of the equation. Tonight is the big blow out meal with my very best friends - I am driving though, so it won't all be bad.

This morning weighed in at 11st 8lb which is pretty damn near to target - if I can get back on the rails Thursday/Friday, WI on Saturday might not look too shabby.

How are you all faring?

xx

Hey I've been following your diary you're doing so well. I'm on week two of SS/SS+. Sometimes I work stupidly long days so SS+ helps with that a lot. Last week lost 7lbs and I've got my next weigh in at 1.30. I'm taking Christmas Day off but going to try to stick to plan as it's such early days for me I don't want to sabotage myself!

Laura

Hi Laura,

Thanks for popping by, and well done for taking the leap and getting stuck in, especially this close to Christmas.

This diet really is a life changer - though i'm pretty much done on the losses side of things, I am nowhere near finished on my journey. I have a long way to go, but with the support here - I know that I can do it.

xx

Thanks flic! It's hard this close to Xmas but has to be done. I lost 3 lbs this week. Was hoping for more but I did have a few nibbles when I was ill at the start of the week so I'll put it down to that!

Can I ask how much you lost in what time frame? Everyone's different but trying to set a realistic goal!

Laura

Finally able to log on...been down all day??

Last night's meal was lovely - lots of food though. Today's work meal was fairly full on too.

Got tummy cramp this afternoon and not feeling great - a steady afternoon and evening for me - one product down and I will be having another for dinner and plenty of fluids.

Hope you're all having a good day - more on plan than me!

xx

Eugh. Yesterday was not good. The buffet and then I got home and pick pick pick. ARGH. Need to have a word with myself today. Though there is food left and there has been a mention of round 2 today. I will stay firm - I need to so that I actually get a decent WI on Saturday!

Hope you're all doing better than I. A tough week...

xx

I picked a lot yesterday. Had to stay the night at work unplanned and had no bars so just picked on fruit and sausages for dinner! Oh god. :-(

Don't be to hard on yourself my lovely, Dec is full of temptation for all of us and a little does us good, you will soon get back into the swing of things once Dec is done and dusted.

I'm the same as you in the fact I hate the tummy ache after food but sometimes it's to much to resist :)

Fingers crossed for your WI but think how far you have come and where you would be had you not started, a little naughtiness at Xmas is fine, we are all human after all x x x

Ahh angelupnorth your post really cheered me up thank you! There are just too many meals out etc etc! As long as I stay the same at WI I'm okay!

How are you doing?

Morning lovelies.

WI Saturday and a STS which I was thrilled about! 3 busy days of meals out last week and a STS was a fab result.

Struggling through this week with meals and social occasions - last night was dinner at a friend's house which was really lovely. Enjoying the meals then getting back on the wagon when I can.

At work today/tomorrow and semi-step 3 - just trying to be good basically!

Hope you are all doing well and if I don't "see" you beforehand, have a fabulous Christmas!

xx

hi there

have a fantastic christmas and new year we ll all be able to get our game heads back on come jan, dec truely is the month of damage limitation. im going to do my best and then deal with the excess come jan, no slacking straight into it any extra lbs will melt away if we sort it quickly

guess we need to remind ourself how fantastically we ve all done and will continue to do, days off ultimately dont matter its a life times work
jenxx

Back