My Personal Weight Loss Journey

Well done on the STS that's flipping fab :)

I fully agree with skydragon, this month is now all about Damage limitation lol, I also agree we will all soon get back into it once the festive season is over, I'm already sick of food ( pity it doesn't stop me over indulging lol )

Here's to a fab Xmas for us all x x x

Morning lovelies!

Went and did the food shop last night. Mostly salady loveliness and fruit! Ah, fruit! The plan is mostly salads and veg and cold meats - my favourite kind of food anyway. Come Jan, I think i'll have a little step back and do a week of ss+, then Step 2 and three properly, rather than how i'm doing it now.

Hope you're all doing well and coping - we're getting there now - only two days to go!! :)

xx

Morning Flic!

See you managed to maintain well done you!

xx

GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL! :)

Well, that was some sort of Christmas. I have basically been off plan for two weeks - I haven't gone completely off the rails eating everything in sight, I have just enjoyed my time off and the break.

A consequence of this is me sitting above my "allowed range" this morning, and weighing in at 12st 3lb. This is a 1/2st gain since my pre-Christmas weigh in. Usually, this kind of thing might de-rail me and send me spiralling into despair and further gain. NOT THIS TIME! I am still over 3st lighter than this time last year - this is pretty darn exciting to think about.

I now need to focus on my plan of action. Though I have my products with me today, it will be more of an SS+ day since I have an evening meal for my cousin's birthday. Tomorrow I'll be seeing CDC for the first time in two weeks, so official WI time...eek then I am being taken out for a lovely meal. Sunday is a clear run and then it's back on track fully for Monday - no plans! :) Next "event" is then Thursday night when we're going out for my brother's birthday...ss+ styley.

I am planning on doing two weeks of ss/ss+ to take me into mid-Jan. I am hoping by then that I am near to being back at my upper target again of 11st7lb by then with any luck. The following week, I am away from work for a couple of days, so ss+ or step 2 will suit much better, but hopefully by then end of Jan i'll be working on my final 1/2 stone and moving up through the steps properly.

Feb i'm getting back to the gym to start toning and fitness. I'm planning on running a 5k this year as one of my targets, so once the clocks change and I can run outside, I think I might start the couch25k program (along with moving through the steps.)

I get married at the end of May. I get married THIS YEAR. We've got a fair bit of planning stuff to do over the next couple of weeks with invites etc. but it's all exciting! It's quite good keeping me on the straight and narrow with it all too...

So, here's to an amazing 2015 all! :)

xx

that is the way to look at it yay! you ll be back on track in no time

may will come round so quickly and you ll be feelin so confident it will only enhance an already magical day
best wishes for 2015
jx

Happy new year hunni,

Sounds like a great plan you had over Xmas . . . .
Well done on not going too wild, the 7lb will soon be gone and you will be back at your upper goal before you know it.

How exciting you can officially say you get married this year . . . Lots of added motivation to keep you on track with your maintenance, you will be feeling and looking great for the wedding which will be here before you know it.

Here's to a fab 2015 for us all :)

Morning ladies!

Well, Sat WI I was already down a bit at 11st 13lb which was fab - so only a 3lb gain for 2 weeks off! WHOOP WHOOP!

I am feeling mega positive about January, moving forward, sticking on plan and maintenance moving through too - this weekend, I did have a couple of off plan meals, but it was all good and i'm geared up for a perfect day on plan today. Expecting headaches and feeling a little odd today to get back on plan, but nothing to worry about!

Hope you're all doing well and getting back to it today!

xx

Morning ladies!

Well, Sat WI I was already down a bit at 11st 13lb which was fab - so only a 3lb gain for 2 weeks off! WHOOP WHOOP!

I am feeling mega positive about January, moving forward, sticking on plan and maintenance moving through too - this weekend, I did have a couple of off plan meals, but it was all good and i'm geared up for a perfect day on plan today. Expecting headaches and feeling a little odd today to get back on plan, but nothing to worry about!

Hope you're all doing well and getting back to it today!

xx

Your tiny gain is fab for two weeks off even if you were making good choices its such a boost to know you can have a more relaxed approach over festivities / holidays and not u do all of the hard work . . . .

Realistically that would never happen by having a bit time off but it's strange how our minds work.

Here's to your maintenance journey . . . :)

Morning Morning!

Thanks Angel, I'm back in the saddle after a good start to the week yesterday. Decided on SS+ only because I've got used to eating an evening meal and didn't want to regress right back to SS (if that makes sense?) Plus, i've been told the losses are similar, so i'm going to roll with it for this week. Thursday night is a meal for my brother's birthday which I will attempt to be good, and then I have a clear run until 20th Jan - I've got a show so will be away with work for 3/4 days...not sure how I will manage this at the moment - i'm thinking step 2 as I will have to have evening meals, but try and avoid as much as possible...

How are you all feeling after the Christmas break? Raring to go, or a little deflated?

xx

Yesterday was a little tougher, though still sticking with it. 100% SS+ so far, even if I am STARVING this morning. Hoping this is ketosis fully kicking in (before a meal out tomorrow) so i'll be truly back in the game for WI on Sat...I am hoping for a good one as a sneaky WI showed scale movement.

Not decided what to do next week. I'm thinking a second SS+ week will probably do me some favours as the following week i'll have to move up given i'm away for four days...

Got to ring the bridal shop today, and hope my dress is in! EEK!

xx

Morning Flick

Fingers crossed your dress is in, super exciting times :) the weeks will fly by and your wedding will be here before you know it !
I'm sure that alone will keep you on track :)

It's great that the scales are showing a drop already I'm sure you will be feeling fabulous by your WI on Sat x x x

Morning,

Forgot to ring the bridal shop yesterday, until 5.30 when they were closed - stupid me!

Sleepy this morning and not feeling great - yesterday I had a really bad headache - I think ketosis related, but since I fainted just before Christmas, OH is really worried about me. I'll be fine!

Meal tonight - i'm thinking chicken or fish and salad. Something not too exciting to keep me on plan.

Scales are looking favourable and i'm almost down to my pre-Christmas WI now, which isn't bad after 2 weeks off plan! One more week of SS+ and i'm hoping to see the glorious 11st7lb again which is my lovely top target. Then I can start moving forward again on the steps. :)

Hope you're all doing well!

xx

Ah well done Hun. Don't forget to phone the dress shop this morning have a fab day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Dress shop forgotten a second day in a row! Have sent an email, but will now pop a post-it on my desk to remind me!

xx

Dress shop forgotten a second day in a row! Have sent an email, but will now pop a post-it on my desk to remind me! xx

Bless you, hope you are feeling better ?

I do suspect it's Ketosis related but you look after yourself.

Your obviously busy bust busy as I would be hyper about the wedding dress lol
When will you get to try it ? Exciting stuff.

Enjoy your meal this evening, it may be just what you need to help you feel better x x

Morning all,

Well - last night's meal was fairly disastrous. So, we got there - late since my brother was working till 8pm - and i'd eyed up the salmon with salad. They had NO SALAD. Then the only veg they had was carrot and peas - not even brocolli or anything...It took me about 20 minutes to decide, umming and arring about having something completely off plan, semi on plan or not eating...as it was a social evening for my brother's birthday, I ended up with the vegetable chilli. Which was shockingly bad. I had about a spoonful of rice that it came with and a couple of the nachos, but mostly I ate the bland, boring chilli and sipped my fizzy water.

Then, pudding. I decided since my meal was such a disappointment, I would have one. I fancied the banana sundae - it had me dreaming of lovely banana and a little ice cream. it turned out to be a lot of ice cream and about 4 bits of banana. My brother ate half of it. I'm trying to keep a log everything on MFP and it only just took me over, but it was a shame to waste a cheat on something so disappointing.

Last day of what has seemed a VERY long week today. WI tomorrow, so we'll see what the scales say...

Hope you all have a good, on plan weekend!

xx

Oh Flick that's so annoying and disappointing for you.

Off plan days for me are a little indulgence, so to end up not enjoying your meal is blooming pants ! Especially as you had planned ahead and were going to have the salmon.

MFP is fab so as It didn't take you over too much I wouldn't over worry it's more the disappointment than anything else but yesterday is done and weigh in is just around the corner.

You can do it chick, another good day today and you will no doubt see your 11.7 again very very soon :)

grrrr i hate wasting valuable cals on crap food, bad show on the resturant too. the postitive id take is you were there for you brother and have def taken one for the team. you also didn t do the old woe is me, sod this im having something else horrifically calorific(not that id ever do such a thing:rolleyes:) hopefully if you weren t over the wi will be ok and it certainly will be ok the one after. target is coming dont you worry.
jx

I know you don't post a lot at weekends but hope your WI went well Flick ?

x x x

Morning all,

It's as if you've read my mind Angel...I don't usually post, but perhaps I should...

Well, weekend started well - WI Sat morning and -3lb taking me back to just above my pre-Christmas weight (another couple to go to target.) Really good morning with CDC and felt ready for the week ahead. Got home and needed to go into town to take some stuff back. OH refused to go with me and I was in such a mood, I forgot to take any products with me. Past experience has told me that if I start to feel hungry, a bite of bar usually sorts me out and keeps me from cheating. Well - that didn't happen and I ended up eating the sweets i'd bought for my nephew on the way home. Then I just gave up almost. had chocolate, fruit, cheese and crackers...felt awful. Woke up Sunday and just carried on...went out for lunch and had soup and a roll, had off plan dinner last night...two MASSIVE red dots on my calendar (If I had your calendar Angel!)

I feel really deflated, like I can't stick to plan for more than a week. December I had an excuse but it's January now and I don't have the time to mess about.

Back on it this morning - feeling like crap...

Hope you all had better weekends than me.

xx

Back