My Personal Weight Loss Journey

Morning hunni,

I'm sure you littles " tastes " won't have any reflect on the scales. Great willpower just have such a small amount often I'm tempted but unsure if I have that tiny amount it would topple me and I would eat more so huge respect for being so strong.
It's also great that you took your own prawns and had the salad from the party, that way your not feeling fully excluded.

Your so very close to being at your upper target, your doing much better than you give yourself credit for.

Here's to another fab day :)

Ps re your loo visit, I always say I'm like a tube of Pringles, once I have that 1st one I just can't stop and feel as though I'm there half of the day lol

Thanks Angel,

I don't feel I deserve credit before i've got back to top target yet - plus, i'm still in trouble after my bad weekend. Once i've done a full week on whichever step 100%, then i'll feel better!

I resist for as long as possible when I need a wee, then finish my glass of water before I go - I do think my bladder has got bigger - or I just hold it for longer!

Hope you're all having good days.

xx

morning

im sure you ll get a good run in this week and congrats on reachin pre xmas. what are you planning step wise next ?
jx

Morning all,

Feeling mixed this morning. Yesterday was a good day at work, then I was doing some cooking for dinner last night, and did a bit of picking - I felt sooo hungry even though i'd had my usual afternoon 1/2 product which usually sees me through till dinner...don't know why. Now, it was nothing major - I didn't go into the cupboards or anything, but I did have 2 x prawns that were in the fridge, 1 x french fry (that I was cooking for OH) tried the sauce I was making for him, which was cream based, and tried some of the gnocchi mixture I made for OH's tea tonight. In the end, I didn't cook myself tea, I had the alternate SS+ of 4 products and milk (only I had 140g yoghurt since I had no milk and CDC said I could swap for FF yoghurt.)

Anyway, it's Friday today - another day, and WI with CDC tomorrow...

I'll probably post again later since things are swilling around my head this morning - steps, maintenance, planning...

xx

I've spent the last two days just reading your diary! Well done on the marvellous loss ... I know you are finding it hard now, at the end of the line, but with your lifestyle - it is not going to be easy. Don't beat yourself up... onwards and upwards - one day at a time!

Coming up to the wedding - you will be flying around with the preparation and that last half stone will drop off without you watching it! Good luck!

Thanks Vee,

I think maybe I need to do the same and read back all of the progress i've made - can't seem to get in the groove at the moment...

I see you're getting married too - exciting times!

xx

Yes a week or so after you :) very excited! We have a registry office on 5th June (just a legal formality) and the main ceremony the weekend. .. I've my size 14 dress for the registry bit hanging up in my room as an incentive!

Now 13 days and 1stone 1lb gone! I'm on me way... If I get to goal by June that dress WILL be falling off me!

Morning all,

Well - that was a busy weekend. Saturday I met with CDC and -2lb down! Only one to my upper target! :)

Then, it pretty much all went to pot. I was relatively good on Sat, but still "off plan" - I had pudding, some pitta bread...I just can't seem to stick with it at weekends. Yesterday, I was good all day, only we went to our friend's house for dinner which was homemade pizzas...basically the worst possible thing!

Got home last night, but went to bed with tummy ache...which got worse and then I was up half the night on the toilet (sorry for TMI.) I'm just wondering whether I have developed a wheat intolerance after not having it for so long - this happened when I went to London and had pizza too...has anyone else had this too?

Anyway, the scales are obviously not looking too jolly this morning - I'm just really struggling with the weekends at the moment. I was saying to CDC that I think because i'm so close to target, I haven't quite got the same drive that I did when I was 4st heavier...

Good Step 2 day today - because of being away with work this week, it's easier and works out better. I'm full of cold and feel like crap. Debating going home at lunch - i've got so much to do today though...

xx

Morning Flic,

Well done on your 2lb loss! yay!!

I think maybe you just need to find a way to maintain your new slim figure that you're happy with and if being good all week and relaxing a bit at weekends works for you that's what's so bad about that? As long as you still have regular weigh ins to make sure the weight's not creeping back on then you should be fine. This is you now for the rest of your life and the constant guilt you show us after the weekends cannot be good for a happy you! You've worked so hard to get to where you are so it's not like you're just going to pack it all in and put all the weight back on.

With regards to wheat, it could be more to do with the fact it takes so much longer to digest and your body is a bit out of practice with that. I find it's more the quantity of food I eat affects my tummy and unfortunately the food I eat too much of is the stuff like pizza!

Good luck for today, I'll be thinking of you. Hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks lovelies.

I love posting here because your wise words always get me seeing things in a different way. Ultimately, my plan will be to be good all week and enjoy weekends - the problem is that i'm just getting a bit ahead of myself...I need to go through the steps properly before I start this sort of thing.

I feel so rubbish this morning - drinking plenty of fluids but would rather like to be at home and asleep.

xx

Morning all,

Just getting ready to go - i'm off now till Friday night. No scales. Evening meal out every night - sticking to plan in the day though. My suitcase has clothes, diet products, a whisk, a big mug...haha!

Will try and pop in, but not sure when i'll have time. Have a great week lovelies,

xx

Morning all,

Just getting ready to go - i'm off now till Friday night. No scales. Evening meal out every night - sticking to plan in the day though. My suitcase has clothes, diet products, a whisk, a big mug...haha!

Will try and pop in, but not sure when i'll have time. Have a great week lovelies,

xx

Hey Flick,
have a great few days away, its nice just to have a break . . . .
Love the planning and taking a whisk etc
Catch up upon your return x x x

Have a lovely holiday FlicG! If you pile on a pound or three, so what - no regrets - just go and enjoy!

Hi All,

Vee - I wish it was a holiday! I was away with work at a show - an outdoor show that has resulted in a stinking cold.

I've been MIA because I stupidly forgot to take my phone charger with me, so phone time was limited to necessary calls. I left home Tuesday and returned late Friday. I tried sticking on plan at the beginning of the week - by Friday, I was more step 3/step 4. I found it quite tough with prolonged stay away because one day/one bad meal you can pull back on the next day, four days of rubbish pub food and desperately trying to find SOMETHING on the menu to eat was almost an impossible task. I came home feeling very deflated...and poorly.

I didn't see CDC as arranged on Saturday - partly because I wanted a lie in and partly because I couldn't face the scales and a proper WI before I've had chance to do some damage limitation. This weekend, I've done step 3 to get me back into it - I think this might be my last step two week as it just seemed to work so much better for me. I don't have a problem in the week usually - I can stick with it and the rigidity of the office keeps me from being naughty. At the weekends, there is much more temptation around in general so I do find that I'm starting to struggle now out of ketosis.

Anywhooo, I am feeling much better this morning after having a good weekend - I am 5lbs heavier than my last WI...hoping that it's all easily shiftable water weight and the scales are back in my favour come Saturday.

xx

Morning,

Aww hon you sound proper fed up. How are you feeling today?

I think we're both having the same problem - both so close to target, eating too much then frustration afterwards! Aaaahhhh, will this never end???!!!

xx

I'm totally with your Clare - i'm glad it's not just me.

I'm supposed to be step 2 but I don't seem to have the willpower to do it properly - I'm constantly working on the same weight as I go up and down cheating and being good...I did step 3 at the weekend which did seem to be easier - I just don't know if I should be taking that step up when I haven't mastered step 2 properly...I feel like i'm falling at hurdles at the moment...

Anyway, positive attitude - i'm going to be good today. It's day one and I will do a 100% on plan step two day. :)

xx

Yup yup yup, I'm not even allowing myself to do step 2 yet or anything that involves eating. I can't seem to stop myself I don't know what's got into me. 19 days to valentines day, can I do 100% ss until then??? it can't be good for our bodies all this up and down malarkey, I can't wait to be off it and eating properly. I've heard a few people say they have hair loss when doing this which I've never had a problem with (so I thought) but I've noticed my hair is thinner than it was and I do get stomach problems when I binge, I did again at the weekend. I'm defo my own worst enemy :'(

xx

I'm totally with your Clare - i'm glad it's not just me. I'm supposed to be step 2 but I don't seem to have the willpower to do it properly - I'm constantly working on the same weight as I go up and down cheating and being good...I did step 3 at the weekend which did seem to be easier - I just don't know if I should be taking that step up when I haven't mastered step 2 properly...I feel like i'm falling at hurdles at the moment... Anyway, positive attitude - i'm going to be good today. It's day one and I will do a 100% on plan step two day. :) xx

Here's to a good day my lovely ! ! !

You have done so well Flick, your transformation is great and we do start to feel more comfortable therefore sticking to plan doesn't feel as important as it once did.

You will crack it, you have your wedding to keep you in track and that's a huge motivation.
Have you had your dress fitting yet ?

When your having a naughty day just remind yourself each " cheat " day = longer on plan / moving up the steps.

As you know I came off plan and went wild once I hit my goal and ended up almost back at square one, none of us want that so have a good talk to yourself and remind yourself of all the reasons your doing this. Take a look at your photos ( I do think you looked good before ) BUT the difference is fab.

YOU CAN DO IT :)

I'm totally with your Clare - i'm glad it's not just me.

I'm supposed to be step 2 but I don't seem to have the willpower to do it properly - I'm constantly working on the same weight as I go up and down cheating and being good...I did step 3 at the weekend which did seem to be easier - I just don't know if I should be taking that step up when I haven't mastered step 2 properly...I feel like i'm falling at hurdles at the moment...

Anyway, positive attitude - i'm going to be good today. It's day one and I will do a 100% on plan step two day. :)

xx

for what it's worth I think you might be at the stage where it's time to step up. Ther can come a point where staying lower is not right for you. I know I reached that point and it has been better for me. Take your time and decide but it's far better to succeed on a higher step than fail on a lower on
jxx

Back