My photos so far.... to be continued...

You look tiny!!!!!!! I wish I looked as good as you. You have done so well.

Just love looking at the differnce in your pics!! You really do look so different and amazing for it! Well done lauren!! Xx

Ah thankyou so much you beautiful people!!!

Havnt been able to add photos as back
Home and only have my iPhone so next update with be me with hubby :) :) :)

Loads of love to u all and again thankyou xxxxxxx

Now I know it really bugs me when people tell me I carry my weight well becasue I'm tall(actually no ones said that for a good while..not since I went a little overboard on my carbs and treats in the summer), but I can honestly say I wished I looked like you at 15 and a half stone, and I am a similar height.
Your weight loss journey is really inspiring, I enjoy looking at your progress pictures. I don't put anything extra on my posts because I am a technophobe. x

Have u been on SS+ or just SS hun? Just curious..and what date did you start? Time line wise x well done.. x x

Now I know it really bugs me when people tell me I carry my weight well becasue I'm tall(actually no ones said that for a good while..not since I went a little overboard on my carbs and treats in the summer), but I can honestly say I wished I looked like you at 15 and a half stone, and I am a similar height.
Your weight loss journey is really inspiring, I enjoy looking at your progress pictures. I don't put anything extra on my posts because I am a technophobe. x

Hi mrs T! lovely to see you around hun!! I think because I carry all my weight round my tummy - and I have gigantic boobs - my boobs kind of steal the limelight lol which is expect would make my stomach look smaller - but believe me I'm still huge chick! My stomach is massive - hence me doing 3000 ab work outs a day lol xxxx

Have u been on SS+ or just SS hun? Just curious..and what date did you start? Time line wise x well done.. x x

Hi Em, I started on the 9th October chick, I'm on week 16 have ss'd right through didn't eat Christmas day but had a tiny dinner boxing day and had a drink new years eve but other than that 2 shakes and a bar a day!

Xxx

Before are during update!

20 stone to 14stone 7lb

2 and a half to go xxx

Attachments

• image-93907190.jpg
    image-93907190.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 499
  • image-1913568822.jpg
    image-1913568822.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 465
  • image-3833725650.jpg
    image-3833725650.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 470
  • image-3974764164.jpg
    image-3974764164.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 480
Lauren,

You look amazing - you look like a totally different person. Have you been sending pics to your husband or is he in for a lovely shock?

xxx

Lauren you look fantastic! I hope you are really proud of yourself and all you have achieved :)

Wow - fantastic pics. You look fab - well done.

Your pictures are amazing!! Well done!

How on earth do you find the energy to do Shred on ss?!?!? I barely find the energy to go for a walk some days!!!

Congratulations!

How are you doing Lauren - would love to see some updated pics

This is me as of yesterday, on week 2 of Couch25k

will update fornightly pics while doing this running programme

xxx

Attachments

• c25kwk2.jpg
    c25kwk2.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 459
Back