My pledge to myself

quick post to say I lost another 2lb this week. ok was 2.4lb but I'm not counting the halves :D
Also just noticed Im 1/5 of my way towards goal.

Well Mothers Day today. Its one of those mixed days for me, I lost my mum when I was young so although my kids try to help celebrate, theres always that in the back of my mind which just screws me up.

asides that, nothing much to report. kids are off for the next 2 weeks, diets bang on plan, having some time off work to spend ignoring the kids :D

5lb off today. been a hectic day. wee one at a&e with a bumped foot, nothing broken just all bashed up n sore, and now my tummy is feeling dodgy. early night methinks.

no hurry, J cant even walk properly atm so won't be going anywhere till he can.

Sounds like you are bang on track! Congrats on the 5lbs off, keep it up :)

I think some of that was from last week, I had WI mid TOTM and I generally loose more that week once its all over n done with :D Not that I am complaining one bit heh.

Last 2 days been a disaster. Not going over points but eating the wrong things.
Night before last I didn't eat till dinnertime, had some cold meat. then half a bottle of wine and some chocolate.
Yesterday I didn't eat till after we had been to the hospital and ended up with Chinese (all within points but still all wrong times of day lol)
Back on track today, I'm going to grab some breakfast once this coffee has kicked in and be a bit more organised :D

been a crazy week. so longing for the kids to go back to school and normality will resume.
driving today was a complete nightmare. we did roundabouts. i feel like I don't have a clue. I'm still trying to sort my gear by the time I'm needing to be looking for when I can get in and round.
Anyway it will come in time I'm sure.
Doing a bit better on the diet. todays been the best day this week and I've eaten well and still within points. So far no weeklies and its WI on wed morning. Not expecting a loss tbh. Last week i had eaten so little the day before I suspect that has something to do with the epic loss.
Praying for a sunny week, trying to get the puppy toilet trained and its so much easier when I can leave the door open. Had to vax the carpet today, uggh this puppy is going to end up a rug if she doesnt sort it soon :p

quick update to say I got a sts this week but was expecting it :)

I'm pretty sue last weeks loss was partly due to very little food in my system for the 24 hours prior to WI. So a STS this week probably means a loss really, just catching up with food in my body. Whatever way I'm pleased with it, been a funny week, some days really good, some not to great. again within points but all the wrong things / time of day.

wow my brain is like jello. a whole day doing accounts ready to go see the accountant on Tuesday.

Kids back at school tomorrow but its going to be a crazy week!

Diet is still on track, haven't done a mid point WI but I'm past caring about checking :)

off out tonight for an easter service so got to run and get ready. toodles all.

well accounts are in so I can deal with the rest of the week now.
Got to work tomorrow but I think ill take the laptop out the back and do it in the sun (if its shining that is).
looks about the house. better clean this bombsite up before bed or I'll get nothing done again.
WI in the morning. Going to launch the scales if I see the STS again this week.

oh forgot to say I treated myself to some soap and glory skin products today. determined to not only be slim but having lush skin too :)
1/3 off in boots atm girlies.

2lb off. 10% goal reached. If I was more awake id be doing a happy dance but for now I'd settle for coffee :D

ok I reeeealy should do some work today but I'm so tired (think totm is imminent). Cant sleep, dog groomers outside sorting the fluffball and by the time hes done, sleeping would be pointless, kids due in from school etc.
What to do with myself?

Back