My pledge to myself

lol havent got around to measuring anything yet. :eek:

am feeling mid cycle pains too. poss explanation, idk. Not giving up, just grr :)

Back to sts this am. I don't usually wi daily but I wanna see what this week is doing.

HaPpY BiRtHdAy :D :D :D :D

:bday:

ty gurlies <3

Did you have a good birthday hun?

xx

I felt like it was a whole birthday weekend. Im so worn out now heh. Had a blast tho :D
Out tonight for an insane event thats one every few months. Girls night full of food and games. Sounds daft but I swear I come home with pains from laughing too much :D
Just trying to decide if I eat at home and have a tiny portion of the dinner. I didn't stay good for my birthday to blow it now :) I don't mind eating out but I cant point any of it so I think I'll leave it.
Its 80s theme. I'm not dressing up, I'm lucky to have clothes that fit me let alone themed ones, but I am going to see if i can find daughters crimping irons :D I'm out driving 9am tomorrow so the chances of me having it washed out by then are zero so the instructor will be laughing at me :D

LOL i dont know if theres pics of me, will have to stalk facebook of who was there :D
and yes i went driving with falling out crimped hair :)

Ahhh Crimping...My mum just to make me sit for ages whilst she crimped my hair...looks so cool though when its done LOVE IT :D

xx

I did amys hair too, she thinks its ace :D

Todays WI was a pleasant one
depending if i count last weeks stupid WI of the gain that poofed, I've lost 5lb / 2.5lb.
It also counts as 3lb since I don't do halves and wait till all the odd bits add up to a shiny new lb :D
and yes sparkles ....
>HAPPY DANCE<

1/3 the way there!

Woo hoo Well done on the loss :D :D

its soo quiet in here. come back everyone, you're not allowed to have a life!
Been fairly quiet here myself. Sick kiddo so a quiet few days :)
Did my sneaky weigh in and my scales now show double figures instead of triple in kilos woohoo!

Yay to the double figures, well done

Hope your well and had a good weekend xx

lol they have moved back up grrrr. totm is due, I don't even pay attention to the scales about this time.
GP appt thurs about everything. Driving lesson lunchtime today. Other than that, a quiet ish week.
Need to call accountant today, its been weeks shes had my accounts to do, I know I underestimated my earnings to the tax credits peoples so I need the figures so they can adjust it all and pay back any owed. Not that I get to splash out, need to put it towards a car so will be shoved into savings and forgotten about.

feel like im playing catch up this week. Head full of jello and body falling to bits. BEING A WOMAN SUCKS! I forgot what its like to have a totm where I can just get on with it.
so driving was scary as hell as usual. I swear there are idiots on the road. Some asshole was driving up my ass while on a mobile phone, like really, you're really effing stupid to do either of those things, esp behind a learner. My instructor has a few choice words too hah.

I wen't shopping with a mate yesterday (the joys of not driving yet, I have to rely on my friends a lot or order online), only asda but I did pick up a top in the sale in an 18 and tried it on, teeny bit tight under my arms and across back but all in all, not far of being a good fit :D Also grabbed some ingredients to have epic slim fast smoothies, really loving them for breakfast, it solves my "I cant face food first thing issue" and gives me dairy from the milk and bio yogurt, berries and about 3 of my 5 a day portions and tons of protein from the actual shake. The added bonus..they are delish and keep me full all morning without snacking!

When is your docs hun?

Some drivers certainly are idiots, not me of course :D

Yay to the 18 top, how cool :)

xx

Back